Archived PREVIEW: What the big-wigs at FCN DON'T want you to know about NEW CHAT (2017 version).

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by vitriolicv, Feb 21, 2017.

?

GLORY TO THE MASS

1. GLORY!

66.7%
  2. GLORY!

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vitriolicv

vitriolicv Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    119,888⛀
    HUH-HEY GAMERS! IT'S VITRIOLICV HERE WITH ANOTHER QUALITY SHITPOST ON HARDCORE MODE IN UNDER FIVE MINUTES. But seriously. Many Bothans died for this information. Here are SECRET screenshots of the new chat. I couldn't risk bringing my computer inside and getting all my funny cat pictures confiscated, so I took these screenshots on my TOASTER -- no Java, no Flash, no plugins needed. I also tried it on an Android phone just in case, but the experience was exactly the same.

newchat01.png
    Here, you can see their devious schemes in action. On the left, you've got people saying words. At the bottom is where you can shove words in and make them come up in the other place. On the right is the list of all the people saying words. Some of them have a star by their name to mark them as jackbooted administrators here to make us all embrace communism and the Gay Agenda. Some of them have a webcam icon next to their name because they are paying their tithes and supplication to their wicked chat gods.

newchat02.png
    In this interwebnet photograph, we see that some sick puppy has posted a picture of one of their evil pagan gods captioned with some strange language. Fortunately, these pictures don't show up in the chat unless you click on them, so you don't have to suffer eye trauma automatically, and they can be closed. This new regime is trying to trick you into accepting their reign with FEATURES. Do NOT fall for it.

newchat03.png
    Here, the chat overlords deploy their "webcam" mass-hypnosis devices. As you can see, they can be freely moved about the screen, and have volume sliders to make the brain-melt rays EVEN LOUDER. These broadcasts can be made private, if the overlords wish to brainwash one netizen privately, or freely viewed by all. I tried the feature myself, so as not to arouse suspicion.

newchat04.png
    Perhaps the most damning intelligence photograph I have ever taken in my long career as an Internet Field Agent, this image demonstrates that webcams can be arbitrarily resized. Can you even conceive of the unimaginable evil that could be done with this?

Hold on, someone just knocked at my door. I'll be right back.

2. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    209,411⛀
    That's not real, is it?

MarkyG likes this.
  3. SaMaNtHa

SaMaNtHa Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    1,132,727⛀
    Stan were u knocking on her door?

4. Stanthropical

Money:
    209,411⛀
    Maybe
    <.<
    >.>

MarkyG likes this.
  5. Gauravsinghaniya

Gauravsinghaniya New Member

Money:
    0⛀
    Yes

6. vitriolicv

Money:
    119,888⛀
    Bighammer, Malady and Stanthropical like this.
  7. Stanthropical

Money:
    209,411⛀
    Will chat gifts/coins be a thing of the past?

MarkyG likes this.
  8. vitriolicv

Money:
    119,888⛀
    No, they are still being tracked, for valid user accounts -- people who fixed their usernames as I told them they needed to. There may be a period where the interface for coins is not fully implemented, though.

9. Stanthropical

Money:
    209,411⛀
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.