Purpose of this section: off-topic posts.

Discussion in 'Hangouts, Games and Banter' started by Stanthropical, Jan 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    208,022⛀
    Counting games, photo games, word games, off-topic banter and other tomfoolery...

Basically, this area is for general chat. Unlike other forum sections, this section has no topic focus.

https://www.freechatnow.com/rules

To find a specific thread, click on the search icon (good for making sure you're not creating multiple instances of the same topic):

View attachment 63811

Select "Search Titles Only" and click on Search:

View attachment 63813

2. Lakeside

Lakeside Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    112,922⛀
    I shall be quite curious to see what happens now after you have so clearly explained things, Stan.

Ls x

3. Stanthropical

Money:
    208,022⛀
    It's actually just the text I copied from descriptions. Except on mobile devices, it isn't displayed until someone starts creating a thread (rather tiny letters).

RoxSta likes this.
  4. Lakeside

Money:
    112,922⛀
    But you took the time to do it. Its the result I'll be curious to see. :)

Ls x

5. Heidiwil

Heidiwil Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    32,664⛀
    You mean all those daddy pervs will need to find a new place to play? I shall not shed a tear for anyone banned from being a deviant of children. Makes me want to barf and put on my hunting gear to track those individuals down. Sorry...my rage from chat rooms filtered here :(

6. Lakeside

Money:
    112,922⛀
    I'd rather see them here in chat than logged off (or banned) and walking the streets. While they are here, they are harmless. The time to worry is when they log out.

Ls x

7. Nagala8

Nagala8 New Member

Money:
    202⛀
    True that 100% agree

Loveitfreaky likes this.
  8. TallulahBlue

TallulahBlue Well-Known Member

Money:
    23,015⛀
    I am fully aware there are few things more annoying than somebody being new to a place and they come in with ideas they insist will make the place better. Many times, the place was good before they got there, and will still be good long after they leave. "Know-it-alls" are annoying enough because they seldom live up to that description, but it is even worse when they are new and think that.

So this isn't a suggestion, lol! Just a question. I was just wondering if any thought had ever been given to splitting up Hookups and Hangouts into two separate sections since they are both very unique to each other, and since they both generate so much activity it seems.

There are a lot of people with no interest whatsoever in just "hanging out" and playing the various games and such. It seems maybe it would be frustrating for them at times to weave around the threads to find the hookup ones. Conversely, there might be others like me who are not here to hook up with anybody new (or even at all) and have no interest in that. They just enjoy the forums by relaxing while playing the games.

Anyway, by no means is this me suggesting it would be better split up. There might very well be reasons why it is set up this way; also, I'm not complaining! I enjoy this place more all the time and it isn't that big of a deal. I was just wondering if this topic has ever come up before. Thanks!

ZandalJakpan, Silk-BG, Pistil and 4 others like this.
  9. Stanthropical

Money:
    208,022⛀
    Owners will look into all options when the time is right.

RoxSta and TallulahBlue like this.
  10. Heidiwil

Heidiwil Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    32,664⛀
    I was absolutely going to hit on this as well! It's always a trip shuffling through all the genital pics to find that one conversation that strikes your fancy. However, I truly like the forums for the banter it gives off. I feel as though my idea of horny role-playing isn't exactly what BigCockMcGee has in mind when he posts his repeated dick pic on an otherwise sultry paragraph. Hahaha Some people like to read, others play with...well, play-doh :p (Oops, too much?)

11. Sextape99

Sextape99 Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    1,645⛀
    lmfao.. while it may appear that i posted adult content just to be contrary , i assure you that is not the case! -- I appreciate your immediate action; as to not let shit get to a not reparable point. I guess i miss-understood the title ..
    Math was the primary, & secondary discipline for any engineering certificate. However, i fucking loved the literature i did take! I totally do not claim to be grammatically correct , but i swear that adding "NO" to the beginning of the post title might be good. I dunno My diplpoma says Engineer, not literature professor! Please le'me kno if im nutz!

Pistil likes this.
  12. Sextape99

Money:
    1,645⛀
    replying to myself now... lol regarding college diplomas: What a bunch of overpriced bull shit ! I dont think i even use 50% of the shit i took. Im not saying this is true for all degrees, but what i am saying is that many times all a degree amounts to is a piece of paper that proves to your employer that you have the ability to learn the job your applying for.

Pistil, Chubbychappie and Heidiwil like this.
  13. Stanthropical

Money:
    208,022⛀
  14. Sextape99

Money:
    1,645⛀
    im ready to buy som vr shit and take online to the next level... kickin it live in the not-so-real world with all my wierd crazy online contacts...i should say "characters" lol--- for me shits gonna get wierd--- maybe ill be a bald , harmaphrodite , shaped like danny devito .. featuring crotchless leather capri pants , and glamour glitter body stocking...my voice will sound like tom hanks with a bad stutter. But wait - my signature show stopping feature will be unzipping my bald head to my capri ankles --- thats when ill grow instant hair that looks like sparklers, perfect tits and ass and a hottie face!! just dont mind my 3 toed feet that look"cleft" and the buck teeth to match that stutter !!! hell yeah WHOOOOAA ---- now full steam ahead ..we are all goin to tomorrowland to see crazy DJs! WHo is with ?

15. Stanthropical

Money:
    208,022⛀
    This thread is for informational purposes only.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.