R O M A N C A T H O L I C I S M

Discussion in 'Religion' started by SissyCultist, Aug 10, 2018.

1. MannyMan

MannyMan Well-Known Member

Money:
    17,875⛀
    Phew, Nessabby must be hungry for the word and when I say word I mean delicious pastries AKA Donuts or as I like to call them Sugar Coated Halo's!

2. Autonomous

Autonomous The Village Clown FCN Regular

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Roman Catholicism = CULT!!

fast forward to 6:20

The Pope needs to step down and NO POPE, EVVVVVEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!, should replace him. No pope is THE BEST SCENARIO FOR ALL HUMANITY. Roman Catholicism is NOT CHRISTIANITY!!! IT'S NOT! YOU CAN'T PAY OFF GOD SO YOU CAN ESCAPE HELL. NO ONE CAN!

3. witchygirl

witchygirl Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,582⛀
    Hahaha hes right and everyone else is wrong cant you see that ??? (Sarcasm btw)

Dcdevon and Bdj1992 like this.
  4. nessabbyxo

nessabbyxo Guest

I mean come on now hahah who wouldn't be?

Dcdevon and MannyMan like this.
  5. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,034⛀
    I see I'm going to have to get more next time. Or hide some before you grab n go !

nessabbyxo likes this.
  6. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,034⛀
    He's not all there for sure. He must not be taking those little pills the shrink gave him.

7. KingDavid

KingDavid Buzzword vendor

What did I say that's crazy? Hairless apes? Strange rock with a unique atmosphere? Catholics straying away from Christianity? It's all true, so I really don't care how you feel about that. You could write an insult so clever that Shakespeare would be proud and get 300 likes from users. It doesn't mean anything to me. You're just being emotional and vague, arguing with insults. I mean, what do you have a problem with exactly?

I'll play your game, @Bdj1992

Your avatar is of your body. I'd have thought you were a woman, based on your hairless legs (beta af) and lack of muscle tone, and can't forget the fact there's literally no bulge where your cock & balls should be, but your profile says male. You uploaded that picture - thought it was a good idea/women would be attracted to that - and have the nerve to log on the forums and talk trash? Sure. Glove's off.

Bdj1992 "Why does the past have to hurt like a bitch? Pff feel like crap atm"

Men don't complain. Quit your bellyaching and grow a pair. Literally. Or at least act like a decent person. You think you've got problems? The whole world's got problems, so stop making the world a worse-off place just to temporarily feel good about yourself.
    I'm not on any medication and I don't take any drugs besides caffeine. I'm also in the best shape of my life. Can you say the same for yourself? Why do you all have to be so negative and miserable? It's a beautiful day, man, spend it with the ones you love.

8. Bdj1992

Bdj1992 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Come here and I'll knock your lights out and then you can see if I am male or not. You are going on block now. Enjoy your miserable life. Dumbfuck.

Not everyone posts profile pictures about a hard dick hopeless piece of shit you are

witchygirl likes this.
  9. KingDavid

Yeah, no you're doing it again. You're arguing with emotion and insults, not logic and reason. Look - I'm trying to teach you a lesson. You attacked me. I'm better at this than you. The difference is I don't want to hurt your feelings. You're depressed/anxious and a bit lost in the world. You think you're alone? You think that's not everyone here? You think you're the only one with a troubled past?

You insulted me to feel better about yourself. Tell me I'm wrong. Do it. That's not how you go through life, man. Get your shit together and do good. Build people up. It's almost impossible to do that here, because no matter what I type gets negative responses. Misery loves company. And a caged bird thinks flying is an illness.

Learn from this @Bdj1992 You've lost a battle, but don't lose the war. Change your ways. God bless.

10. SeaPaganLady

SeaPaganLady Well-Known Member

Money:
    199,513⛀
    I'am a Pagan and I believe that is so horrible about the male children suffering rape and abuses at the hands of sexually confused priests. And my heart goes out to the all Catholics in my spiritual home land of Ireland and people should not be making jokes or light of such a disturbing sistuation. We all should be thinking about the boys who lost their innocence and fate in their communities and church along with their ruined families.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
    witchygirl likes this.
  11. KingDavid

Yeah it's really awful what the Catholic church has been doing for decades - centuries - and it's not just boys. Plenty of girls have been sexually abused. Some of the kids were strapped to a cross, like Jesus, while priests abused them. Told them this was a holy ritual. That's some unique kind of evil you just don't hear about often, and for good reason. The modern world has gotten soft. I think it's time to give the death penalty to child abusers. And the Pope should resign. The Vatican should also melt down their gold and give that money to feed the poor, but hey, one step at a time.

Pagans tend to be hedonists. Look at Greece and Rome. Pedophilia and sexual immorality all over the place. But I have to admit, I don't know anything about any modern-day pagans. Anyone I've ever met that labeled themselves pagan weren't really pagan. They were just without a religion and liked the symbolism. Thought it was neat. If you find paganism to be useful in your day-to-day life I think that's great.

12. witchygirl

witchygirl Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,582⛀
    You are the biggest hypocrite here ! How dare you stalk somebody on here and use everything against him ! How fucking low can you get??? Your no better than auto. You are the poster child for 'Christianity' judgemental prick !

13. KingDavid

This guy attacked me. Your actions have consequences. I did not "stalk" anyone, you're delusional. I merely clicked on his public profile.

I regret the times I've insulted you, after being insulted. You all talk shit constantly though. Why? Get over yourself. I have nothing to do with Auto - I am my own person.

This thread and section is supposed to be about religion, which is what I'm interested in discussing. I really don't care what you think about me on a personal level, and I don't feel bad at all for humiliating @Bdj1992 He deserved it and hopefully learned a valuable lesson. Or several.

He implied I was on drugs, said I was a "total nitwit" and made sure to call me out with "Daveyboyo". Then after my response he threatens me with physical violence - which is of course impossible to take seriously - but still morally wrong. How should I have responded? I am not required to be a Buddhist monk, accepting my fate as 4 thieves saw off my limbs.

You and your boyfriend are just as rude and hormonal, but I don't feel like being mean. I am interested in discussing religion and comparative mythology. I don't care about your drama cliques. Leave me out of it, please.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
  14. KingDavid

1) I don't currently go to any church.
    2) Priests aren't Christian. Either are nuns. Priests are pagan and Jewish. Deacons are Christian.

It is not manly for a man to show his emotions. Men sacrifice and deal with their problems head-on - they don't complain. Lift some weights and stop your bitching.

I really don't care if you or anyone else wants me here. This is a public forum on religion. Now please stop threatening me with violence. I'm starting to get scared.

15. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,034⛀
    Catholic, Protestant or your bizarre Christianity. It's all man made. None of it comes from God or is God's word. You sit here and say Christians are supposed to be non judgemental and you are obviously being that way towards Catholics. You say oth es are negative , and 2 minute to before that you were calling people names. And you expect not to be called out on it ? Really ? Your a hypocrite . People do not like hypocrisy. All I can say is your young , you have probably a long life ahead of you. Get used to it lol. Having your hypocrisy pointed out to you is going to be a large part of your life.

Bdj1992 likes this.
  16. KingDavid

Yes, I'm criticizing Catholicism for being false. I have given many reasons why, and it's your choice if you actually read my words. I remember when I've said I was a Christian, you criticized me and said Christians sexually abuse children in the catholic church. I draw a line in the sand. Catholics are pagan, they don't represent me or anything that I believe. And now you say, "I've got nothing against Catholics" - yes you do. You're just a bullshitter. Grow a spine.

I'm calling you names? Go back and read this entire thread. Read all of them. I at least try to be friendly and I'm here to be constructive in discussion. You're here for drama. You're a man of little substance. All your provide is derailing actual conversation and debate. I don't care what any of you think of me. I don't respect any of you @witchygirl @Dcdevon or @Bdj1992 but at the same time I don't have anything against you. You're so toxic.

I really don't care if you believe in God or not, and I'm not here to tell you how to live your life. That's your business. You've got your good thing and I've got mine. You bring nothing of value to any conversation I've ever had in these forums. You're the forum equivalent of a pop-up ad.

17. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,034⛀
    Hypocrite

18. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,034⛀
    There is no debate. All religion is man made. It is all false. It is full of hypocrisy, and your a case in point. You are no better than a Catholic, or Protestant or any other Christian. You all believe in something that doesn't exist. And you all are judgemental. I have more respect for a man that would put a gun to my face and rob me than someone who says one thing and does another especially holier than thou types like you.

19. KingDavid

@Stanthropical
    Hey man, I'm just calling you because you're the highest up here that I've talked to. The forums could use moderators. People to make sure the threads are on topic. Erase the spam/drama. Encourage free expression, while also laying out some basic rules. This place is extremely off-topic and toxic and you know it is. There's so many mods in chat, but there could be improvements here.

Religion is reserved for religion, drama for drama, entertainment for entertainment. If not, why bother even having categories?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2018
  20. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,034⛀
    Lol I'm talking about religion. I'm talking about how yours and all the others are bullshit. So I'm definitely on topic. It doesn't matter that it's not what you want to hear. It's a public forum.

Bdj1992 and witchygirl like this.