~~~~RANT AWAY~~~~

Discussion in 'Drama' started by countryrocker91, May 20, 2017.

?

what kind of music do you like?

1. Rap

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  2. Country

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  3. Classic rock

7 vote(s)
    53.8%
  4. Heavy rock

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
  5. Hip-Hop

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  6. Pop

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
  7. Oldies

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  8. any rock

6 vote(s)
    46.2%
  9. Classic country

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  10. Techno

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. countryrocker91

countryrocker91 Member

Money:
    1,051⛀
    Okay being as all of this BS is drama. Why is it when someone says i'm not picking sides then they are assumed to have already picked a side? or when someone says they don't want to be involved they get pulled in. Most of the people in Adult Chat know me or of me. I'm usually a friendly person. Now if my buttons get pushed i have no problem firing my guns but i try not to. I have no problem outing the people that wont leave me the fuck alone after several times of telling them to do so. yeah its mainly guest that tend to irk my nerves, but that's normal right? Also why is it when you tell them you don't like being called babe, baby or honey they do it 100000 times worse? Like seriously dude, get a better line then hey babe wanna chat? yeah i know its chat but still, and yes i know i can block pm's, but sometimes it is funny some of the pm's i get. like the dude that is always pm-ing for sex, or the one who wants to do weird shit. Like honestly, not interested.

if only you people knew the shit that went on in my head. In my mind i have smacked several people.

Also, whats with the whole click shit? like are we in high school or something, ooo i like so and so and they don't like this person so i must hate them to. Come on folks, we grown ups, well most of us are grown ups, some of us are just kids in grown up body's.

So if any one else has anything they want to rant about feel free to do so here. We all have times where we want to scream or smack someone so this is a good place to do so. Also-
    GOOD MORNING, GOOD AFTERNOON, GOOD EVENING AND GOOD NIGHT WHERE EVER YOU ARE!!!!

2. NiceGuy

NiceGuy Well-Known Member

Lmao ....I Like all of them u should have a option all of those above ...i started out with Now 1 CD when i was growing up got them All...And GOOD MORNIN....So hard to pick one ...I guess Techno cuzs they alway make life go alot faster ..then heavy rock come out with new songs :(

naz and countryrocker91 like this.
  3. countryrocker91

countryrocker91 Member

Money:
    1,051⛀
    i like everything but rap and hip-hop , not my style honestly lol

NiceGuy likes this.
  4. NiceGuy

Really...some rap song are not all bad like theft shop by mackemore

5. countryrocker91

countryrocker91 Member

Money:
    1,051⛀
    the only rap i like is the old school rap and even then its only a few songs tbh haha

6. NiceGuy

Ohh I c... i like old school sometime or remixes of old school with new beats ;)

countryrocker91 likes this.
  7. Leukje

Leukje Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    10,633⛀
    How could you miss House?? :( And I mean Detroit Chicago, not that bigroom shit these days... Franky Knuckles, Lil Louis... etc.

8. TacoBelle

TacoBelle Topless Taco Tuesdays! FCN Regular

Money:
    190,401⛀
    And where oh where is the alternative music?!?!

Zayne26 and Leukje like this.
  9. Leukje

Leukje Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    10,633⛀
    Or at least the option to add it? ;)

TacoBelle likes this.
  10. Krissa

Krissa New Member

Money:
    15⛀
    I like rap an hip jop an I love classic rock I have favorites in each one who Khalifa (rap).... future (hip hop)... classic rock there's many i love scorpions, ac/dc, guns.n'roses, list goes on lol thanks to olderase brothers an of course flute & drums from my native heritage...

NiceGuy likes this.
  11. countryrocker91

countryrocker91 Member

Money:
    1,051⛀
    i think for me it more depends on my mood most days lol. I have days where if i even hear country i want to scream, same goes for rock and pop. my mood decides my music haha

NiceGuy likes this.
  12. Male_uk

Male_uk Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    11,128⛀
    I'm sticking a vote in for trance

13. Kelsey12

Kelsey12 Well-Known Member

I'd like to rant about the fact that this post was supposed to be about ranting, and there are 11 replies with not a single rant amongst them. Almost every post in the LGBT forum from women looking for women have 3/4 of the replies from men. I get that English isn't everyone's native language, but come on - is staying on topic seriously that hard to comprehend?

And why the hell isn't old school R&B one of the choices?

That's all the rant I gots in me. Have a great day! :)

14. countryrocker91

countryrocker91 Member

Money:
    1,051⛀

You really didn't have to rant if you didn't want to. And the music choices were all it allowed me to add. Hence why all the comments. It worked out better then what I thought. Gets people talking about mom drama shit.

15. Kelsey12

Kelsey12 Well-Known Member

I was just ranting to rant - only half serious, to be honest. And what better place to half serious rant than a post titled "RANT AWAY?"

16. Sir_Psycho_Sexy

Sir_Psycho_Sexy Member FCN Regular

Money:
    27,943⛀
    Indie should be part of the poll, for us snobs.

Out of those options, rock I guess.

17. Dolly

Dolly Active Member FCN Regular

Poor rap, zero votes.

18. AmberDoll

AmberDoll Guest

No soul or reggae

19. Zayne26

Zayne26 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    6,145⛀
    Alternative is the shit! Some Seether and Staind.

20. pallab

pallab New Member

Money:
    2⛀
    hiii sexy girl