Secret of the One Above Game

Discussion in 'Drama' started by WomenRfromVenus, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member

Money:
    11,350⛀
    I will. And don't you go anywhere. If you do then you allow the other person to win. Stick around .

witchygirl, Goth and Dhrakenz like this.
  2. Dhrakenz

Dhrakenz Well-Known Member

Money:
    4,356⛀
    When people decide they are not on the same page, they should accept this and move on... this shit cannot stand. We are all adults here and should be able to handle our shit yet here we are. Bully tactics and vitriol over rejection is schoolyard politics. Grow up.

Please, let this shit go. This is not worth the stress.

3. Dcdevon

Money:
    11,350⛀
    Also you were brave enough to come back after your ban, so you certainly can deal with this petty shit.

witchygirl, Goth and Dhrakenz like this.
  4. Dhrakenz

Money:
    4,356⛀
    Truth. @Goth is a beautiful soul. Not some psychopath. We deal with things differently, but we are all adults. Bullying and stalking is not how adults behave. I understand where she is coming from on this.

witchygirl and Goth like this.
  5. Dcdevon

Money:
    11,350⛀
    I see why she would want to leave. I just hope@Goth reconsiders. Standing up to that nonsense is my automatic reaction. But I'm not her. But I would like@Goth to see that she isn't a pariah and there are others who aren't him who would like her to stay. @witchygirl is asleep but if she wasn't I'm sure she would be saying the same thing.

Goth likes this.
  6. Goth

Goth Well-Known Member

Fuck you. I've never been anyone but Goth. The mods can confirm with my IP address you crazy bastard from Maine. And for the record. You told me your wife died a year ago and I was the only person to chat with you in three years. Was your wife a fucking mute asshole. Think about that you cunt.

7. Goth

Goth Well-Known Member

Just fuck off. You can't even get her death dates straight. Don't call me out again fucker.

Tdp06, Dhrakenz and Dcdevon like this.
  8. Goth

Goth Well-Known Member

And to all the beautiful ladies on here, he hides his online status to see what you are all doing. If you don't convo him, lmfao, watch out. He called me out for it. Have fun geek. You sick fucking perverted asshole who uses a dead wife for sympathy. Yeah fuck you.

Kris1973, witchygirl, Tdp06 and 2 others like this.
  9. Goth

Goth Well-Known Member

You have no idea how ridiculous you sound. You got mad because I left the silly ridiculous chat for the forums. I owned my mistakes and made friends. You are fucking pathetic and make me sick. Who the hell at 27 would fuck you. Think about that. Now fuck off

witchygirl, Dhrakenz and Dcdevon like this.
  10. Dhrakenz

Money:
    4,356⛀
    Sounds like someone is scrambling to save face.

11. Bikerguy

Bikerguy Member

Money:
    4,392⛀
  12. MeganB

MeganB Well-Known Member

:eek::eek:

Wtf did I just read!!!!!! @Goth and @Sexy_420_geek . Can you both please stop harassing each other. Nobody is perfect, were right with our own perspective.
    This is not a dating site where all of us can find the love of our life. It's very rare when that happens here.
    Everyone who flirts, has a dirty conversation with you will not want a relationship. The thing here is, there are so many men and less women so all of the men want to keep a woman exclusive for themselves so the it saves their time I'm looking for people.
    Very few of us come here to feel stress-free after a busy day. We're here with our own reasons.
    When someone tells you something about their personal life it's because they trust you. You cannot dig all that out when you're not in good terms. That shows the kind of people we are.
    I don't want to be preaching here because I am fading away from the site just because of how shady it had become and I'm tired with the drama....

It would be really good if you both block and ignore eachother so that you will not be able to see what the other one posts....

Spread smiles..... Not rumours or hatred..

Much love
    Meg xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

13. Goth

Goth Well-Known Member

Fuck off you pathetic piece of shit.

witchygirl and Dcdevon like this.
  14. Dcdevon

Money:
    11,350⛀
    Don't fall for this pathetic apology ladies. That's what abusers do. But only when it suits them. Stay away from this asshole. Emotional abuse is never acceptable.

Tdp06, Goth and witchygirl like this.
  15. Goth

Goth Well-Known Member

He is a fucking cunt who preys on woman under the age of thirty. And if you don't reply to his convo, he will call you out and try to get you off the site. He's always on here and masks his identity. Fuck you loser.

Tdp06 and Dcdevon like this.
  16. MeganB

MeganB Well-Known Member

@Goth just give up darling.... Not worth it ... Remember you're starting this year with something new this year... Leave this behind... We cannot control others actions but we can control ours... The bullies and trolls will start getting more only when you react... You're reaction is the strength for them... You know what you are... People with you know what you are... That's enough.... Don't give a shit or time for nonsense drama... Spoils your beautiful mood.... Muah!!!!!
    *Bear hugs to you *
    Xxxxxxxx

Bikerguy, Tdp06, Goth and 1 other person like this.
  17. Melissaa

Melissaa Well-Known Member

Money:
    30,799⛀
    @Goth babe we all are with you, don't ever stop what ya doing , do show this perv cunt what he deserves, n wait did I read it correctly? Someone said that your are harassing geek? Wow people don't even know what is actually happening and they starting blaming you? Shut the fuck up you nasty fuckers, Goth is doing fucking right that bitch geek deserve this..

Don't you stop what ya doing babe untill this cunt realises his mistake n begs you for mercy ...we all are with you ,you are a strong soul love ya xxxxxxxx❤❤❤

Goth, Dhrakenz and Tdp06 like this.
  18. Melissaa

Money:
    30,799⛀

What Devon said xxxxx
    Stick around if you will leave then geek will eventually get a chance to do this on other girls too, be an Supergirl and fight back , we got your back xxxx

Goth, Dhrakenz, Tdp06 and 1 other person like this.
  19. Melissaa

Money:
    30,799⛀
    I just don't believe how can one stand with such a cunt who is molesting other girls that's not ladies do right? I m a lady n when this stuff is happening with other girl I ll make sure to stand with my girl and to protect her I would never take geeks side on this Coz I do believe in Goth..if a girl is saying that someone is molesting her so instead of taking action against him few people enjoying this? Wow *slow claps for such weirdos*

Goth, Dhrakenz, Bikerguy and 2 others like this.
  20. MeganB

MeganB Well-Known Member

Wow!!!! I'm amazed to see how someone uses a sentence or a word on there favour.... I feel pitty... On them ofcourse.... XD

Harrassing -make repeated small-scale attacks on (an enemy).

That's what I meant. I know what she's going through and where she's been. I just want her to be peaceful with her life after what she's been through. There will be no difference between her and him if they do the same... Tit for tat doesn't work all the time... Sometimes you have to ignore your bullies because giving attention to such maggots is waste of time....

Goth, Dhrakenz, Bikerguy and 2 others like this.