#Sexisland chat room

Discussion in 'All Other Chat Rooms' started by Lilly_1, Nov 9, 2023.

1. Lilly_1

Lilly_1 Member FCN Regular

Money:
    224⛀
    While the servers are down we can use this thread as a group chat or a room chat replacement. Everyone welcome! Have fun

2. GJ364

GJ364 Member FCN Regular

Money:
    345⛀
    Lol I know have to update my drivers to play

3. Lilly_1

Money:
    224⛀
    I never got into rocket league don’t know much about it honestly

4. MadHattress

MadHattress New Member FCN Regular

Money:
    125⛀
    This works for me for now. I check frequently so I'll let anyone know if I notice anything change.

5. Lilly_1

Money:
    224⛀
    Thanks girl

6. GJ364

GJ364 Member FCN Regular

Money:
    345⛀
    Ehh it's just car soccer/football at the end of the day. But it's fun practicing arials and learning strategy and stuff. Plus you can do tournaments with friends and winning those always feels fun

7. Lilly_1

Money:
    224⛀
    Winning is always nice but I’m a rpg fan myself I’m trying sekiro now and damn it’s hard

8. GJ364

GJ364 Member FCN Regular

Money:
    345⛀
    Yeah, none of my friends are into rpgs so I tend to not play them. I enjoy Assassin's Creed, but I haven't played any souls games or baldur's gate or anything

9. Lilly_1

Money:
    224⛀
    My first rpg ever was souls3 and I was hooked but I like punishment so the souls games fit my mo

10. GJ364

GJ364 Member FCN Regular

Money:
    345⛀
    Fair, I just get extremely frustrated by games like that sometimes. Like even trying to beat some of the Assassin's creed bosses in Odyssey was extremely frustrating and they aren't nearly as hard. I'd rather just game with friends and have as much fun as I can until I get destroyed by someone who has way more time on their hands

11. Lilly_1

Money:
    224⛀
    I used to play red dead2 a lot with friends but I haven’t played in a while. I got elden ring and ran it a few play through a now I’m on this one but I’ll go back to red dead and just switch around.

12. MadHattress

Money:
    125⛀
    I don't play video games myself but oddly enough enjoying watching other people do so for anything that has a good story line. I didn't honestly think I would have anything to say in this conversation till Assasins Creed was brought up. Not only is it my favorite game to watch. The first one is probably the only game I played. (Also my favorite in the series) I played it while I was pregnant with my daughter and on bedrest. I even suggested Desmond as a name if our daughter had been a boy. Just a weird obscure fact about me.

13. MadHattress

Money:
    125⛀
    Oof red dead is another one I really got into watching.

14. GJ364

GJ364 Member FCN Regular

Money:
    345⛀
    That is indeed something interesting. I happen to really enjoy Odyssey because they did a great job with the graphics and the setting. Very much made me feel I was in a museum brought to life

15. Lilly_1

Money:
    224⛀
    The souls games have great story and all link together if you pay attention but the game play can be hard. Figuring out patterns is key

16. Lilly_1

Money:
    224⛀
    I love red dead the story is great but they patched the glitch so we can’t fall off the map to the guarma but I mean it is still fun

17. MadHattress

Money:
    125⛀
    Odyssey is my son's favorite too. I just so happen to be partial to Altair and Ezio. I also got really big into Bioshock.

18. Lilly_1

Money:
    224⛀
    Everyone told me to play bio shock but I haven’t got to it yet

19. MadHattress

Money:
    125⛀
    Was always one of my favorite things to do was help the person figure out the games, riddles and such within the game.

Pyrate likes this.
  20. Lilly_1

Money:
    224⛀
    I won’t say all but most of the main bosses have hit patterns and if you can get those down your good