Sexuality Problems

Discussion in 'Confessions and Fantasy' started by J4cks0nClark, May 23, 2017.

1. J4cks0nClark

J4cks0nClark New Member

Money:
    1,232⛀
    I am straight as far as I know... I've only ever been with girls and I love it the taste, smell, feel! All of that.

But I get so turned on thinking about a Guy... mainly sucking my cock or me sucking him. I find it soo confusing.

I have never actually done anything, and I'de be to scared to even tell someone for real.

But fuck does it make me hot.

Anyone understand that? My head doesn't know anymore haha

Any feedback would be great.

2. SamuelG

SamuelG New Member

Money:
    8⛀
    That's the same I was at first but I decided to pursue it and I'm glad I did, just try it you might like it and if you don't at least you can say that you tried

3. J4cks0nClark

J4cks0nClark New Member

Money:
    1,232⛀
    Yea thats my thinking not sure about how to initiate that with someone tho haha. Thanks though, may try it soft first as in a three way with a girl and see how receptive we all are.

4. KeyMaster

KeyMaster New Member

Money:
    111⛀
    I totally understand man. I was extremely hesitant for a long time, then I finally worked up the nerve and met up with a guy I was taking to on Craigslist. Yeah, dangerous I know, but it was all good and I'm thankful for the experience. Turns out, I was very good at sucking cock, he told me, lol. Be careful who you choose, but definitely, you really should do it.

RedHearts, MrBIG_, Macrag and 3 others like this.
  5. J4cks0nClark

J4cks0nClark New Member

Money:
    1,232⛀
    Interesting... that is a lot bolder than what I was thinking. I don't think I would have the guts to do that. Granted I have seen a working girl or 2 from time to time, so yea that may be the answer.

6. KeyMaster

KeyMaster New Member

Money:
    111⛀
    Take all the time you need. No need to rush into anything. It's been a long time since I've played with a guy, and now I'm a chicken shit again, lol. I'm not calling you a chicken shit, lol. So when the opportunity again presents itself, or I initiate it, I know it won't be easy, but I will do it. This urge or whatever it is is a part of us, and therefore shouldn't be neglected.

7. KeyMaster

KeyMaster New Member

Money:
    111⛀
    I prefer women and couldn't live without them, but a nice cock and man ass is great from time to time too, lol. May I say, you're a good looking man. I bet you have a beautiful cock. Here's me.

Attached Files:

8. norwegianredneck

norwegianredneck New Member

Money:
    22⛀
    I were afraid i were gay. I have had sex with some guys and in other times I have had buddies living with me and no touching. But finaly my sweet sweet girlfriend got in on giving me a blowjob while I sucked a buddy's cock. And after that experienc I have barely taugth about cock. Sucking off a guy while my girl sucked me and him blowing me while I licked her pussy kinda set it straigth in my what's what and whats actually my cup of tea. And to be honnest, it's never been better to suck a cock than then. So I don't mind giving a blowjob at all anymore, but I just don't feel like it anymore.. Of my sexual urges a guy is about 3% now while at my most ucertai n period in my life it were about 60% of my wanting

J4cks0nClark likes this.
  9. BearBruce

BearBruce Guest

Lived it Man. After my first gay sex I knew I was gay,simple never went back to women. As I got into it more and more and tried different things and guys I was hooked.Give me sweaty balls and a hard shaft with a nice fat mushroom head and I am a happy man

Future likes this.
  10. Future

Future New Member FCN Regular

Money:
    55⛀
    Same here, the only difference is that I am also into women, transgirls, me being a crossdresser etc. But if you love a great cock amd sex with men, why fight against it? Of course there are many things you should be careful of but if everything is alright why not enjoying life?

Fun23forever likes this.
  11. newguycurious

newguycurious Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    1,517⛀
    I feel the same way and don't want to die a (bj) virgin.

VendeeJohn likes this.
  12. seanf

seanf New Member

Money:
    12⛀
    Let's help each other

newguycurious likes this.
  13. VendeeJohn

VendeeJohn Guest

Same here. Well similar. Straight in pretty much all senses of the word except with a curiosity about sucking a dick. Or being fucked(gently)lol. It’s the cumming part that gets me excited. The thought of a guy shuddering to a climax in me.

14. Hey buddy i feel the same way

15. Just in the last here ive bin having some crazy biy giy fantasy while fucking were dp her were both going to com in her and talk turns liking it out then that party starts

16. Þp me its more of fulfilling my girlfriend widows fanraaymyits just eroi

17. Macrag

Macrag New Member FCN Regular

Money:
    50⛀
    Go to any adult bookstore...look at the gay stuff and go to the video booths....guaranteed!

18. Aaboca

Aaboca New Member FCN Regular

Money:
    27⛀
    I've felt that way for a while, best advice I can give is give a try. I'm not attracted to guys, but it's a whole different feeling sucking another guy off, try grindr or squirt, I've had some success with both, and one time hooked up with a really hot t,girl, that was a great night. Setup into girls, but what's the point in having only one life of you don't try something you're curious about. Worst case you don't like it and don't do it again. Or, you never try it and spend the rest of your life thinking what it would have been like

19. Dantheman205

Dantheman205 New Member

Money:
    26⛀

20. Dantheman205

Dantheman205 New Member

Money:
    26⛀
    Yes would love to meet up and explore this together