Sick of my fucking kid

Discussion in 'Drama' started by FedThaFukUp, Sep 22, 2018.

1. FedThaFukUp

FedThaFukUp New Member

Money:
    30⛀
    My daughter is getting on my nerves bad. She is 21 and doesnt do shit .She had 2 girls for me to raise with my additional 2 girls I already had. She cant keep a job always thinking about getting laid or high and looks terrible. We have given her so many chances in life and im getting fed up. No I am fed up. Her father and I have given her everything in life to succeed . No she wasnt spoiled. She was so smart but dropped out in 12th grade and had a baby. We supported her getting her GED so she would be proud of herself. We helped her enroll in college but she didnt go half the time and got pregnant again. We kicked her out and she finally got a job and a house for 450 with all utilities and thats unheard of around here. But that lasted about 5 months. She started dating a guy who beat her and he came to her job and showed out and got her fired . We supported her through the crazy boyfriend but she kept going back. I just dont know what to do. Ive started hating her as a person. I love her as my child but i cant stand to see her throwing her life away. She only wants quick money and a easy ride. Im sick of seeing her cry and tell me im a bad mom for not supporting her for the 100th fucked up issue in her life. I hate feeling this way. We used to be close and now i cant stand looking at her.

2. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    208,022⛀
  3. FedThaFukUp

FedThaFukUp New Member

Money:
    30⛀

4. Male_uk

Male_uk Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    11,128⛀
    [​IMG]

Lupine likes this.
  5. Tattooedmedic

Tattooedmedic Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    17,372⛀
    You need to realize that there is the biggest difference between supporting her and believing she is doing everything correctly. She is your flesh and blood..support her..the last thing she needs is someone who should be there, turning their backs . You don't have to agree w her choices or lifestyle, but support her in every way you can because she still needs you. We were all dumb at younger ages. Give her time.

Bdj1992 and Dogowar like this.
  6. Misha000

Misha000 Guest

I read this thread and i am disgusted. We all make mistakes but it's the warmth and support from our family and friends that in the end, helps us make the right choices.
    Yes your daughter is being ridiculous but please don't call her a 'fucking kid'. That smacks of disrespect right off the bat.
    Instead, be patient. Ppl usually realise the error of their ways. Be there when she does.

7. Stanthropical

Money:
    208,022⛀
    This isn’t a genuine post.

8. FedThaFukUp

FedThaFukUp New Member

Money:
    30⛀
    I get that BUT she doesnt want to do anything. After her first child we enrolled and paid out of pocket for college. She went the first two weeks and then would go over to boyfriends and get high and lay in bed all day. He tries to break up with her so she had a baby with him. This is her second child at age 20. I have two other girls that are 15 and 11 that ar watching this happen .
    I wish it wasnt. Its 100 percent genuine

9. FedThaFukUp

FedThaFukUp New Member

Money:
    30⛀
    I see where you are coming from. But as I write this I just put two babies to bed and I have to be at work at 6am. Wheres my daughter? She left to go see a friend for lunch yesterday at 1pm said she would be back in a few hours and I havent seen or heard from her since and probably wont. She had a job interview today at 12 that she missed because she was out somewhere doing God knows what. Im open to any suggestions.

10. Misha000

Misha000 Guest

Im really sorry you have these issues. Both me and my sister have 2 daughters each and we are constantly throwing our hands up in the air. It's the joys of parenthood. You are great for taking care of her children tho. Im sure I would do the same but you are fuelling her bad behaviour by doing so. Where are the fathers..

Dogowar and Bdj1992 like this.
  11. FedThaFukUp

FedThaFukUp New Member

Money:
    30⛀
    Are you speaking about me .This is my very first post and I vame here to vent about my daughter so that I could get some releif. Kind of like say it here so I dont have to say it in the real world.

12. FedThaFukUp

FedThaFukUp New Member

Money:
    30⛀
    I dont say these things to her. I still support her and tru to help as much as my sanity will allow. I was just looking for a place to vent. I dont want to talk aboutnher in front of her kids or my kids. And im sure my husband has had his fill as well.

13. TallulahBlue

TallulahBlue Well-Known Member

Money:
    23,015⛀
    [​IMG]

RustyGuy, Dogowar and Stanthropical like this.
  14. Stanthropical

Money:
    208,022⛀
    I’d totally eat popcorn off the floor with you.