Advice and Opinion Skinny vs curvy

Discussion in 'Drama' started by FallenFreya, Nov 13, 2017.

?

What body size do you find most attractive?

1. Skinny

7.4%
  2. Curvy

46.3%
  3. Heavy

0.8%
  4. Personality wins

36.4%
  5. A pretty face trumps everything

9.1%
  1. FallenFreya

FallenFreya Guest

Hello all.

I was just wondering what body shape/size you find attractive.

It is research for myself, as I'm considering dieting again, my pot belly is annoying me at the moment.

Thanks for answering.

2. JacksonR2468

JacksonR2468 Well-Known Member

Money:
    6,754⛀
    To me, if the person inside is kindhearted, intelligent, humble...it doesn't matter what she is physically - she will be very beautiful and sexy regardless.

Diet and exercise for your health, to stay within your recommended BMI, and for your own self-esteem.

Don't be trying to look a certain way for a man - if he doesn't like the way you look, he is not worth the time and effort. There is already a long queue of guys who already want you for what you are.

3. JacksonR2468

Money:
    6,754⛀
    If I like her or love her, either washboard abs or soft cuddly belly is cool no matter what :)

4. Gdawg98

Gdawg98 Well-Known Member

Money:
    2,785⛀
    Personally I would rather have a girl that’s a little curvy. Because it gives you something to hold onto. And when I hold a girl I wanna feel the heat from her body. And skinny girls just don’t have as much of all that. You make your own choice but if I was picking I’d stay curvy!;);)

JacksonR2468, FallenFreya and Dcdevon like this.
  5. Gdawg98

Money:
    2,785⛀
    But like Jackson said personality is the best quality!

FallenFreya, Heather and JacksonR2468 like this.
  6. Kris1973

Kris1973 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Freya food babies are normal. Men prefer a real women not a barbie doll. My ex would not be ready for anything on time hours to get ready then only eats a poxy lettuce leaf.
    Make changes for yourself not what you think men want if you.
    Ive been lacking in gym visits and running for a few weeks and feel crap with myself need to make a bit of effort.

7. Gdawg98

Money:
    2,785⛀
    Hey I’ve got a little gut and that’s all the extra weight I have. My lifelong goal is to have six pack abs and all that crap. But really as long as I feel good, and am healthy I’m happy where I am. I got bullied really bad about my weight and developed mild anorexcia and I bounced back out of that now and I’m happy with who I am. There’s always someone out there who will love you for who you are not who you could be.

8. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,043⛀
    I prefer curvy , but I don't dislike skinny unless it's unhealthy looking. I rather have some curves to hold onto haha. And you look great Freya. There is no wrong with dieting but you are fine the way you are as well.

9. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,043⛀
    But if you want to get rid of some cupcakes or brownies you know were to find me !

Azucar, witchygirl, Heather and 4 others like this.
  10. Gdawg98

Money:
    2,785⛀
    I could use a brownie right now myself....

11. Kris1973

When i was younger i hit gym continuous i done 3 marathons in 1 year and had hardly any body fat. But i was also had unhealthy lifestyle. Ive got a bit of a gut my 6 pack is now a 1 pack but i dont worry about it to much. I dont care how people see me as im dressed at work.

12. JacksonR2468

Money:
    6,754⛀
    Come to think of it, I love nuzzling the tummy, and having belly fat would make it more fun :)

FallenFreya and Gdawg98 like this.
  13. Spangle

Spangle Well-Known Member

Money:
    4,738⛀
    I like to get to 'know' someone before I see them, the internet is a great tool for that. I would never ask for a pic because I don't supply them myself. But if a girl has a wicked sense of humour I'm already interested, after that I'll probe gently for more clues. Following that I'm after a meet & greet in person. I much prefer a woman with more flesh than bones, but as long as she's happy with the way she looks then so am I.

Misha000, Fullhouse, Heather and 5 others like this.
  14. JacksonR2468

Money:
    6,754⛀
    So... you will still love me even though I haven't got huge man-boobs?

I still can get a pretty decent cleavage if I press them together really hard :p

15. Gdawg98

Money:
    2,785⛀
    Me too! And mine aren’t fake either!!!

16. Spangle

Spangle Well-Known Member

Money:
    4,738⛀
    You know I'm lethal with a frying pan right? o_O

17. Gdawg98

Money:
    2,785⛀
    Be careful! That’s how she’s gets around to her bdsm. 50 shades of spang!

18. JacksonR2468

Money:
    6,754⛀
    Lethally sexy that is... come and spank my naked butt with your frying pan Spangle...*pressing my man-boobs together*

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    Kris1973 and Spangle like this.
  19. Kris1973

Personality is so important in a relationship i was texting my wife for 3 months after my brother bought her to hospital, i dont really rember that meeting but got to know her really well and gave me courage to move on and after my 1st date i knew she was the one i would marry. Done

Last edited: May 30, 2018
  20. LA69

LA69 Guest

If a man can't make me laugh then he can't get me wet. Sexiness comes within someone, the brain is the biggest sexual organ we have. The body is just the icing on the cake.

PumpkinPie, Jay014, D7ve67 and 5 others like this.