Advice and Opinion Skinny vs curvy

Discussion in 'Drama' started by FallenFreya, Nov 13, 2017.

?

What body size do you find most attractive?

1. Skinny

7.4%
  2. Curvy

46.3%
  3. Heavy

0.8%
  4. Personality wins

36.4%
  5. A pretty face trumps everything

9.1%
  1. nikkiray

nikkiray Guest

I dont have a preference. Spent too many years, feeling down because of how I looked or how I thought others saw me. Its unfair.

Sexy is how you act and behave. Love is how you feel for someone.

Combine the two and you shall have sexual bliss. But love, on its own, can give us happiness.

I am blessed to be with a man who loves me for me. Who sees my flaws as something to understand and care for. Who allows me the freedom to continue being me. Regardless of how I look, I know he will treat me the same way.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2018
    Jinxy, FallenFreya, knoxeer and 4 others like this.
  2. Lovesexyfeet

Lovesexyfeet Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Well said

nikkiray likes this.
  3. Craig_C

Craig_C Guest

I hate the question! Personality and mental connection is the sexiest. Body shape matters nothing...a womans heart and mind is everything!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2018
  4. SnoopSlimes

SnoopSlimes Well-Known Member

Money:
    199,515⛀

Yas preach boo

nikkiray likes this.
  5. LastOne

LastOne Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,564⛀
    I personally like my woman shaped like a half moon up top, full moon in the middle, and just plain mooning down below.

Just fucking with you all. From a sexual point of view, shape is not a factor. Flesh is flesh. The feeling of flesh excites me. Making that flesh feel pleasure excites me. Just give me flesh.

True beauty is in the soul. Its where our feelings come from. The soul is also the source of one's smile, stare, and all other expressions that we all find alluring and are drawn to.

But lets not lie, physical beauty draws each and everyone of us. But if its love or a mate you are looking for, you will not find him/her if you fail to look beyond the physical.

Oh btw @nikkiray. It was actually your breasts that got me. LOL. (Fuck, I couldnt resist)

I love who you are and who you continue to make yourself to be.

Yesm01, Jinxy and (deleted member) like this.
  6. nikkiray

nikkiray Guest

Butthead, youre making me look like a liar for saying how wonderful a person you are. smh.

Lucky, I love you, punk.

7. knoxeer

knoxeer Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    1,579⛀
    What can we say, a body is just a body. It does not matter, within the boundaries of "healthy" (my opinion) ofc. Whether you should change your body or not is up to only one person and one person only (whatever makes you happy, just don't want a change because people say X, Y or Z). Wave goodbye to anyone who tries to bring you down just based by your looks - that person is no one to be considered important ;).

FallenFreya and witchygirl like this.
  8. Craig_C

Craig_C Guest

A curvy mind is the the best!

WomanOnTop and FallenFreya like this.
  9. RustyGuy

RustyGuy Well-Known Member

Money:
    9,522⛀
    You’re beautiful just the way you are @FallenFreya

FallenFreya likes this.
  10. Rayspurs8

Rayspurs8 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    32,993⛀
    Yes there needs to be an attraction... but its the person inside that counts

FallenFreya and WomanOnTop like this.
  11. Azreih

Azreih Member

Money:
    373⛀
    Personality is definitely must important. But ink outright attraction. I prefer to beef the only rail in bed. Im a damn stock figure. I want her to have some padding!

FallenFreya likes this.
  12. Lucifer27

Lucifer27 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    8,530⛀
    Curvy.. plus it seems curvy girls have more fun ;)

FallenFreya likes this.
  13. Trav420

Trav420 New Member

Money:
    11⛀
    Yes they do

FallenFreya likes this.
  14. Tedster26

Tedster26 New Member

Money:
    32⛀
    im finding curvy more attractive.
    the stick girl thing is so 2003.

FallenFreya likes this.
  15. Hawkeye100

Hawkeye100 Well-Known Member

Money:
    18,225⛀
    To me it really doesn't matter on the body size ..I've had skinny ..curvy and thick ..all beautiful and all individual with each one bringing new things and experiences to the 'party' as it were ... sounds cliche but it's an honest answer :)

FieryFox and FallenFreya like this.
  16. Chubbychappie

Chubbychappie Well-Known Member FCN Regular

I like girls in all shapes and sizes
    Admittedly when I was younger I would only look at very skinny girls with long slender legs and tiny tits but as I have gotten older my views on girls have changed.
    I now see that it’s what is on the inside that is Important

FallenFreya likes this.
  17. SeaPaganLady

SeaPaganLady Well-Known Member

Money:
    199,513⛀
    The name is Desdemona but sweet cherry pie I go by Mona (which you all probably know)and I'am 5 ft 8 inches tall lady in my early 20's. And yummy peach cobbler I'am also a curvy black woman and I wear a dress size 12 to 16 dress. And erotic lovers I'am an aspring pinup lingirie model and future burlesque dancer and I also want to lose a little weight and get lots of plastic sugery for myself mmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhh.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018