So a narcissist Wana be fascist and a narcissist dictator have a meeting.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dcdevon, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,043⛀
    Hi everyone. I'm interested in what people's thoughts are on the proposed Tru.mp/ Kim meeting. Personally I don't think much will come of it. I think their egos and dishonesty make any positive outcome unlikely. But either way if it actually happens it will be interesting. I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that. And if anyone wants to guess how the conversation would go please do. The funnier the better.

2. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    209,435⛀
    I still can't wrap my mind around it. NK is who approached and they want it "as soon as possible/by May."

I think there's been an error in our matrix.

Peacecountry and Dcdevon like this.
  3. Naughty_bbw_librarian

Naughty_bbw_librarian Well-Known Member

I guess I'm at the point where nothing seems out of the realm of possibility with this administration. Just when you think thinks can't get any crazier, they do!

Martystaffs and Dcdevon like this.
  4. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    Could be , or a wrinkle in time.

5. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    Yes the history professors years from now will have fun teaching this craziness in class.

6. MWM4Fun

MWM4Fun Member

Money:
    1,289⛀
    t.Rump and Kim are really quite similar. I think they'll get along splendidly if they meet in person, though I'm skeptical that it will happen. Just because they have similar personalities and might strike up a good relationship doesn't mean anything will come out of the deal. The only interest both have is holding onto power.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
    Dcdevon likes this.
  7. AmberDoll

AmberDoll Guest

Im just wondering who is kissing who's arse

Dcdevon likes this.
  8. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    That will be the first thing they negotiate.Tru.mp will make Kushner actually do the kissing though.

9. AmberDoll

AmberDoll Guest

All we need is the Russians with nerve thingy and the world will be a better place good riddance to both of them

Goth likes this.
  10. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    Haha but then we would be stuck we with Pence. But at least he isn't batshit. Well he is but in a different way. Still I do like the idea!

11. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    I think your right about Kim and propaganda and the orange facists supporters believe any bullshit he says definitely. The big winner will definitely be Kim. Tru.mp has no clue how to deal with someone like Kim and no one in his administration either
    Also N. Korea has a history of saying one thing and doing the other, so it doesn't even matter if they say they are willing to negotiate an end to the nuclear program the minute it suits him he will just fire another missile. It's going to go badly for the U.S I think which means it's going to go badly for the world unfortunately.

Naughty_bbw_librarian likes this.
  12. Peacecountry

Peacecountry Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    7,155⛀
    I see this as a "no win" scenario for the western world. Kim is a lunatic and a psychopath with his finger on the trigger. He can't be trusted to do anything rational, imo. And I highly doubt they will agree to halt their nuclear program anyway. As was said, Kim can benefit from this because his followers will think he's a friggin' god.
    Rudeman is a buffoon and an egomaniac. He will likely say or do something stupid to make matters worse. I don't think he can keep his ego, his temper or his big mouth in check for more than 5 minutes at a time.
    I hope that things don't escalate and make matters much worse. Of course, the status quo isn't too shit hot either. I don't know much but I know I don't like this situation.