Squirt advice please...

Discussion in 'Health, Advice and Lifestyle' started by SunshineBear88, Sep 18, 2020.

1. SunshineBear88

SunshineBear88 New Member FCN Regular

Money:
    54⛀
    Hi all

So im recently new to Club Squirt but turns out I gush like a faucet...like its everywhere and there's loads...and loads...And it goes for miles...
    Its great and what a thing it is...and id like to explore this more...but i don't wanna play in the shower...I've considered birthing pools and incontinence sheets...both a bit unsexy but I wanna play but there's seriously so much mess...

I'm not complaining though..i have exceptionally tight muscles down there but I have had to train and control them, more so since I started having better sex with partners in the last few years...
    This is to both go over the edge into squirt town as well as reach orgasm through intercourse. Turns out i can bend fingers in half during foreplay and i can spit a dildo out like im at the shooting range...so yea great muscles...lots of lovely fluid...but when I'm down with having a long masturbation session or sex with a partner...id like to be able to let go all the beautiful way without having to nip to the bathroom...and blast it over the shower door...not my most graceful finish

Waterproofing advice please :)

Thank you x

2. Colinpullin

Colinpullin Guest

Bloomin eck,

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2020
    Allison986554 and CantBeTamed like this.
  3. SunshineBear88

Money:
    54⛀
    Ha ha...that was kind of my reaction...

4. Verion1983

Verion1983 Guest

I’d pay big money for you to squirt on me... Let it gush like a river breaking out of a dam!

5. Esoterix

Esoterix Zookeeper Staff Member

Towels.
    Improvise, adapt, overCUM.

ThePegasus likes this.
  6. SunshineBear88

Money:
    54⛀
    Towels tried and soaked...soaked the mattress...then tried the floor...ruined the carpet...even with towels...maybe I need more towels... ;)

7. Verion1983

Verion1983 Guest

What about kinky rubber/latex type sheets to lay down? Must be something in your local sex shop.

Genevievebiwife likes this.
  8. Esoterix

Esoterix Zookeeper Staff Member

Sounds like poor quality towels.

ThePegasus likes this.
  9. David201994

David201994 New Member

Money:
    103⛀
    Just ruin it doesn't matter a would love you to ruin me with you're cum x

10. SunshineBear88

Money:
    54⛀
    Loving the latex idea.. but I think its gonna have to be something that has walls too....i have a substantial trajectory I have discovered...and volume...
    maybe the birthing pool with some kind of screen around it...but then i can only get the special squirt rig out on special squirt days...and ive only just mastered the art and now I want to do it all the time but cant play...Its so unfair...i feel like a Jersey supercar owner...i just gotta learn to ride my ferrari at 40 most days and only accelerate on those occasions I can be assed to blow an inflatable bath up (Sigh)...i have a tiny flat...space is also a constraint... its fun trying to work this one out as the reward is so good...thanks for the suggestion :)

Genevievebiwife likes this.
  11. Verion1983

Verion1983 Guest

Your squirt talk is getting this guy hard...