States Gun Laws

Discussion in 'Drama' started by RJ0, Jun 19, 2018.

1. RJ0

RJ0 New Member

Money:
    26⛀
    Hey all

What state would you say has the best gun laws

2. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    208,212⛀
    Best pro or anti?

3. Ghotitk421

Ghotitk421 Member

Money:
    720⛀
    Arizona or Utah.

RJ0 likes this.
  4. RJ0

RJ0 New Member

Money:
    26⛀

Best pro gun

Autonomous likes this.
  5. Lamar56

Lamar56 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,516⛀
    I'd say Texas .

But under our Constitution ; we do have the right to bare arms !! 2nd Amendment .

Autonomous and RJ0 like this.
  6. RJ0

RJ0 New Member

Money:
    26⛀
    I would say Kansas, Montana, Texas, Arizona and Alaska

7. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,043⛀
    Alabama because ' Everything is legal in Alabama, everything is legal in Alabama everything is legal in Alaska... Just don't get caught !!! Wish I could remember who sang that lol

witchygirl likes this.
  8. Autonomous

Autonomous The Village Clown FCN Regular

Money:
    8,712⛀
    NOT California, LMAO!! Someone help me bring back the conceal and carry permit to Los Angeles, for those who are responsible, worthy, and have the right background for the privilege to bare arms against criminal, illegal aliens. There are so many thieves in this city. Let's cut their number in half by shooting their hands off if we catch them in the act.

9. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    Bear arms ! Not bare arms if your going to qoute part of the Constitution at least spell it correctly!

witchygirl likes this.
  10. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    You can bare your arms all you want
    I know you probably think it's a government conspiracy to make you wear long sleeves , but there isn't

witchygirl likes this.
  11. Autonomous

Money:
    8,712⛀
    gun.png Play with guns!

12. afghamistam

afghamistam New Member

Money:
    254⛀
    I don’t know about best, but I live in Indiana and I’m well armed. I carry a Ruger .40 as my daily sidearm...what does everyone else carry?

13. afghamistam

afghamistam New Member

Money:
    254⛀
    The Constitution does not protect the right to wear short sleeved shirts.

14. Male_uk

Male_uk Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    11,128⛀
    [​IMG]

afghamistam and Dcdevon like this.
  15. Autonomous

Money:
    8,712⛀
  16. Autonomous

Money:
    8,712⛀
  17. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    You've probably never even shot one bitch but you are on the band wagon for them. I have actually shot at a range with them. And I still say no one needs one for self defense. They should be banned. You on the other hand just repeat whatever the NRA tells you .

witchygirl likes this.
  18. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    208,212⛀
    WTF exactly does anyone need a minigun for? That sort of power might be useful in a combat hot zone, extractions or regime decimation, but if you were attacked, you better be able to point 100 lbs anywhere you want in half of a second, hold on with both hands and withstand the blowback. GTFO of here with that nonsense.

Rifles for personal defense are stupid too, unless you're being attacked on a 50+ acre property.

Best thing for self-defense is a lightweight, polymer frame 9mm with a 17+ round magazine full of JHP's, like a Beretta PX4 Storm. Compact version is even better for people with smaller hands. Self-defense is much more than pointing and shooting at paper sheets at a lazy pace.

A heavy, all-metal pistol that's too big and too heavy for you to pull out, swing, point accurately and pull a heavy trigger is an equivalent of a stone tied to your neck underwater.

Stop talking about weaponry, @Autonomous.

19. emptynestcpl

emptynestcpl Guest

Glock 27 in a High Noon Closing Argument holster. Carry this except while I am sleeping. I am licensed and do carry on the job.

Autonomous likes this.
  20. emptynestcpl

emptynestcpl Guest

Back on topic:
    Missouri has pretty good laws. CCW, easy enough to get. 5 year renewal. Good reciprocity with most states that are not of the anti-gun type. I just avoid those while traveling. No CCW permit needed if carrying in the state but there are some grey areas with that law so I would reccomend getting the permit.

Autonomous likes this.