Hello beautiful people
This is the first part of my story ... you can read part two here and three here.
The hot steaming water hit my shoulders first. My head was bent forward, my forehead touching the cool glass door of my shower.
The hot water instantly loosened the knots in my shoulders and back, and trickled down the curve of my breasts and hips.
I took a deep breath and lifted my head. It took a few seconds for the water to fully soak my long dark curls. I pulled my hair back; it was completely drenched.
I was 23 and a grad student living on my own for the first time in a university town—something I’d been looking forward to even since I was in my bachelor’s in my hometown.
The day was hard in the way it often can be for millennials.
I had classes all day, from nine in the morning to four in the evening; after which I had a work shift at the bar.
It was lovely, the work and studies. It gave my drive and purpose. But one could have too many days like that.
It was the last Friday of the winter break, and most of the the students were going home for the holidays.
The town was going to be deserted for the next weeks days.
Normally, I would enjoy the peace and quiet—I could finish a book, or take a run.
But today I felt different.
Today I wanted to get fucked. Really hard.
I soaped myself with peach body wash. My fingers spent a few lingering moments on my cunt, as it throbbed with anticipation. The stream of hot water from the side showers (yes, I had a fancy shower stall!) did not make things better at all; indeed, it made me more desperate.
I closed my eyes and looked up, into the shower. I held my breath for a few seconds, letting the water run over my naked curves. I moved my hands along the curve of my breasts, gently rubbing my fingers over my now-erect, dark brown nipples. I couldn't hold my breath any longer. I gasped, coughing a little. I lifted my breasts up, making sure I got rid of the soap in my under boobs.
I turned around. The stream of water hit my lower back and butt. I stayed there for a minute, imagining what it would be like to fucked. Right here. Right now.
I turned the water off and stood still for a few seconds; drops of water fell off of my body. I pulled my hair back, draining it of excess water. Steam lingered in the air.
I opened the shower door and stepped out, and wiped my feet dry on the fuzzy mattress.I reached for the towel and first wiped my hair dry.
I flipped the towel around my shoulders to starting wiping my body. I stood in front of the large mirror, which was covered in a thin, wet film of steamy fog. The warm light of the room refracted through the steam, and covered my brown, wet body in a soft glow. I felt like a porn star from the 1970s.
I was only a few feet away from the large french windows that looked over the street below. I'd forgotten to draw the curtains. Even with the steam lingering in the air and fog over the window, I was sure I'd be perfectly visible from the street below had I stood a little closer to the mirror.
I bit my lip, wondering whether I should move closer.
That's when I heard the door open.
Instinctively, I covered my breasts with one hand, and my butt with the end of the towel.
Fuck! Had I left it unlocked, as well? All my room mates had left, so who could it have been?
(To be continued .... )
The hot steaming water hit my shoulders first. My head was bent forward, my forehead touching the cool glass door of my shower.
The hot water instantly loosened the knots in my shoulders and back, and trickled down the curve of my breasts and hips.
I took a deep breath and lifted my head. It took a few seconds for the water to fully soak my long dark curls. I pulled my hair back; it was completely drenched.
I was 23 and a grad student living on my own for the first time in a university town—something I’d been looking forward to even since I was in my bachelor’s in my hometown.
The day was hard in the way it often can be for millennials.
I had classes all day, from nine in the morning to four in the evening; after which I had a work shift at the bar.
It was lovely, the work and studies. It gave my drive and purpose. But one could have too many days like that.
It was the last Friday of the winter break, and most of the the students were going home for the holidays.
The town was going to be deserted for the next weeks days.
Normally, I would enjoy the peace and quiet—I could finish a book, or take a run.
But today I felt different.
Today I wanted to get fucked. Really hard.
I soaped myself with peach body wash. My fingers spent a few lingering moments on my cunt, as it throbbed with anticipation. The stream of hot water from the side showers (yes, I had a fancy shower stall!) did not make things better at all; indeed, it made me more desperate.
I closed my eyes and looked up, into the shower. I held my breath for a few seconds, letting the water run over my naked curves. I moved my hands along the curve of my breasts, gently rubbing my fingers over my now-erect, dark brown nipples. I couldn't hold my breath any longer. I gasped, coughing a little. I lifted my breasts up, making sure I got rid of the soap in my under boobs.
I turned around. The stream of water hit my lower back and butt. I stayed there for a minute, imagining what it would be like to fucked. Right here. Right now.
I turned the water off and stood still for a few seconds; drops of water fell off of my body. I pulled my hair back, draining it of excess water. Steam lingered in the air.
I opened the shower door and stepped out, and wiped my feet dry on the fuzzy mattress.I reached for the towel and first wiped my hair dry.
I flipped the towel around my shoulders to starting wiping my body. I stood in front of the large mirror, which was covered in a thin, wet film of steamy fog. The warm light of the room refracted through the steam, and covered my brown, wet body in a soft glow. I felt like a porn star from the 1970s.
I was only a few feet away from the large french windows that looked over the street below. I'd forgotten to draw the curtains. Even with the steam lingering in the air and fog over the window, I was sure I'd be perfectly visible from the street below had I stood a little closer to the mirror.
I bit my lip, wondering whether I should move closer.
That's when I heard the door open.
Instinctively, I covered my breasts with one hand, and my butt with the end of the towel.
Fuck! Had I left it unlocked, as well? All my room mates had left, so who could it have been?
(To be continued .... )
Last edited: