Sex Story Steamy shower, part 2

alegreya

Resident
FCN Regular
Hello, beautiful people ;-) Here's the continuation of my sultry shower sex story. You can read the first part here. And the final part here.

A familiar, grinning head poked through the open door.

It was Jamal.

I gave a sigh of relief. I mean, of course it was Jamal. He was my hot classmate and coworker at the bar.

We had made out a couple of times, mostly in the alleyway behind the bar.

I knew he was here for the holidays and had my roommate’s keys to the apartment.

Before I was horny in the shower, I’d forgotten that he was actually coming over. And now, here he was. Staring at wet, semi-naked body.

Well, naked body—my towel was barely covering my breasts and butt.

“Jesus, you could’ve knocked,” I said.

Jamal gave a playful shrug. “Sorry. Did I catch you at a bad moment? Damn, that booty looks fresh!”

I couldn’t hold back my laughter.

My hand shot up to cover my mouth, leaving my “fine” booty exposed. I regained composure and tied the towel around my body, tucking a little knot into my ample cleavage.

“Dude, that’s way corny!”

Jamal took a few steps forward. “Yeah, I regretted those words almost as soon as I said them,” he said. The sheepish grin was still on his face.

He leaned over me, his 6 foot frame towering over my short but curvy body. My head tilted up.

Jamal kissed my fully on my lips, and slid his hands on my ass, as he pulled my closer.

The towel slipped, but I was quick to catch it.

“Whoa, easy there!” I whispered, my breath becoming heavier. “Lemme get changed first?”

Jamal moaned. “Sorry! Of course!”

We kissed deeply. I felt Jamal’s crotch through his sweat pants, hardening against my now rather moist cunt.

“No, no, please continue,” I said.

I looked around the bathroom, which was bathed in a warm yellow light; the steam was still lingering in the air, giving a sultry feel to the room, which was perfect given that it was 10 degrees outside.

“Oh, fuck it,” I said. “Let’s do it here.”

Jamal was a little taken aback. “Really? Here? What about the window?”

He was right. The curtains weren’t drawn on the window; and since it didn’t have a direct line of sight to the shower stall, I didn’t really mind it on most days. Often, like today, the windows would steam up anyway because of the hot water.

But today that window drew my attention. Today, I felt it wouldn’t look out to the street, but somewhere else … it gazed deep inside me, inside my feelings.

I took Jamal’s hand, and led him to the window. With my back against it, I got on my knees and took off his trousers.

Jamal had had a shower recently, I could tell. He smelt of denim.

His cock was hard by now. I didn’t waste a moment and gently placed my lips and started sucking.

Jamal didn’t know what hit him, but he didn’t seem to mind very much. His shirt came off in the very next second.

The window was large, in the French style, from ceiling to floor. The glass doors, which were firmly shut now, would normally open outside.

The window oversaw a small street, not too busy on most days. And since the bathroom was on the edge a little, there really wasn’t a direct line of sight. But on most days a guy doesn’t get his dick sucked by a smoking hot, naked Indian girl.

Jamal’s cock hardened even more in my mouth. His tip oozed precum, coating my tongue. I pressed my lips, feeling the amazing contrast between the softness of his skin and the hardness of his member.

I swallowed his cock whole, slightly choking; my gentle hands stroked his huge balls.

Jamal moaned even louder, and thrust his hips into my face.

I leaned back, my back touching the cold glass of the window, wiping off some of the steam.

The knot over the cleavage came undone, exposing my breasts, even as the towel was held against my back and the window.

My left hand continued to fondle Jamal’s balls, while my right hand reached back and held onto his taut butt; he knew what I wanted and thrust even harder.

My moans were stifled against his cock, as I felt it tremble and twitch.

He came within seconds; hot cum shot down my throat and I swallowed it all.

As I took his cock out of my mouth, he was still spurting. White, hot, pearly cum landed on my perfect, brown breasts, and on my slender neck. Jamal held his pulsing cock over my breasts and ensured he gave me a pearl necklace.

I looked up, flirtatiously. “Just after I had a shower?”

“I’m sorry,” Jamal whispered. His knees went a little weak after he came. He fetched a paper towel from the sink, and offered to wipe off his cum from my breasts and neck.

I shook my head. I used my fingers to scoop up the still warm drops of cum, and licked them clean off my fingers, my eyes deeply staring into Jamal’s.

“You look fucking hot, though,” he said, and leaned down and kissed my cum-coated lips, much to my surprise. “And thank you for … that,” he mumbled. “It was fucking awesome.”

I kissed him back. “You’re welcome.”

He smiled and looked at me. His cock, though spent, was still firm.

He looked at me in a way that he knew my eyes said I wanted “it.” I wanted “it” real bad.

“We’re continuing, aren’t we?” he asked.

“Why, yes,” I said, turning around.

I was facing the window now. Completely naked. Vulnerable. And horny as hell.

My breath grew heavy. Beneath my, the whole town was seemingly getting emptied, oblivious. I felt a feeling of fear and excitement run through my spine.

I knew it was unlikely that someone would see my naked body getting fucked from behind against my bathroom window.

But even if they did, I felt … powerful. It was like looking into a mirror, looking into a reflection of yourself who could do something you wanted to do but couldn’t.

To be continued ….
 
Last edited:

Trending content

Back
Top