Strange games

Discussion in 'Drama' started by NikoStoich, Apr 25, 2019.

1. NikoStoich

NikoStoich Member FCN Regular

Money:
    522⛀
    People like to play strange games on here or life....better know your player before you slide right in....dont you want that walk of comfort and silence knowing you own one another ...mainly you own her?

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  2. Lupine

Lupine Guest

No one owns another. You nearly share time together for whatever period works for you both.

Ownership of another went out with slavery...

NikoStoich likes this.
  3. NikoStoich

NikoStoich Member FCN Regular

Money:
    522⛀
    sole people just use that expression "to be owned". I prefer the term committed.

4. HotGothLadyBoy666

HotGothLadyBoy666 Vampire

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Tarot cards are gatways to hell,demons,bad luck,death but owning them is very cool and also very sophisticated.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
  5. HotGothLadyBoy666

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Pulls out one of my best tarot card sets so darlings now let's tell some fortunes but cuties no witchboards are allowed.

6. Steg

Steg Guest

But can tarot cards beat the ownership of a Tamagotchi? My digital dog doesn't shit in my shoes. Pure bliss.

7. HotGothLadyBoy666

Money:
    199,513⛀
    The Little Shop Of Horrors meets Pet Shop Of Horrors lol.

8. HotGothLadyBoy666

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Dungeons and Dragons,White Wolf,Magic The Gathering,Ruin Stones which I have all played in the name of evil.

9. HotGothLadyBoy666

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Checkers,Chess,Water Polo,Cricket and I would never play any one of these boring upper class games.

10. Lupine

Lupine Guest

You really don't have much going on up top do you. Your one of those idiots that talks crap about games like this and gives people the wrong impression. It's why gamers have been dealing with that sort of stigma for decades.

Do people a favour and stop trying to act all clever. You are far from it.