Stupid kids games threads

Discussion in 'Drama' started by Stanthropical, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Misha000

Misha000 Guest

And in the immortal words of D-ream.. "things, can only get better"

PheonixxxMonroe and Jinxy like this.
  2. Bdj1992

Bdj1992 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

LOL!!!

WomenRfromVenus and JustLogan like this.
  3. SeaPaganLady

SeaPaganLady Well-Known Member

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Make a choice now song birds so is it going to be baked or bacon??? cause I prefer a good sized bowl of chocolate with some sweet red wine and a good
    spooky book while standing near a monsolium in a near by quiet cemetery but no red wine for me until
    the weekend comes again so bye bye small world. And then I go back inside follow the leader and I start to play Castelvania and The Devil May Cry in nothing but my bra and panties for some added sex appeal hornet and if you play all nice. And square maybe little erotic me will let you have some sensual ice cream with me and maybe I will let you have even more like rough housing through the art of wild sex mmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
  4. Huntergatherer

Huntergatherer New Member

Money:
    40⛀
    Shut the fuck up kiddo youre actual garbage :)

5. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    209,368⛀
    Let’s fast-Forward to the business end of your participation in this forum, because I’m quite sure everyone is interested in knowing what your self-appointed purpose is here.

Are you here conduct antisocial activity in a form of spite or you’re here to maintain good terms with everyone?

Bdj1992 likes this.
  6. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    I'am not garbage dude and Hunter Gatherer you are barking up the wrong alley bag full of old poop cause I don't care what other people think of me or my posts but don't go around bashing other people's posts or copying their posts for hurtful reasons so go and blind fold ourself buster and play pin the tail on the donkey with your own shiny rude donkey ass or better yet play a game of rail road crossing to gain some manners cave man. By sitting on some really old road tracks if you even can find one and fear the reaper will come in the form of a unstoppable train and run you right over no class cockroach lol cause don't dump on other people's posts filthy maggot and if you don't like this post then it's your's to you to deal with alone you small minded over stuffed parasite. Cause no one cares about your mean copy cat posts slimy pond toad cause rotten green basment mold you have just crossed the line of no return you old and tired broke down clown. And you are a dumb ancient stray rabid dog on your last legs and I'am not on drugs you forum tyrant and bully cause I'am on here to post and write just like everone else so who died and made you the damn forum police or the king of FCN buddy boy???cause you are a party pooper and smelly and gross ass bed wetter who needs to hold a cardboard sign while butt naked saying punch my in my ugly mug cause I'am a waste of space bully with no life. And I have a tiny diseased zombie cock while you stand in the middle of heavy traffic during rush hour so you can get ran over by a big truck you funky looking mut. Cause I don't see your damn badge or rusty crown annoying pest and pathetic loser so you are just a tiny shrimp messing with a gaint shark in the great blue sea cause you have issues with people who are different than yourself pal. And one last thing foolish Hunter my posts are not garbage rusty trash can full of poop and piss so take it somewhere else broken record player cause you are not welcomed here by me or anyone else digusting street rodent covered in dirt and poop that needs to be stepped on many times who treats others like trash to make himself feel good about himself by copying other's posts. Cause he is actually a small toddler who needs to be potty trained or maybe shit eatting potty mouth you are just a baby in a stinky poopy diapar Hunter the idotic moronic leech.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
  7. Stanthropical

Money:
    209,368⛀
  8. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    I'am really sorry my feathered peeps about my out burst my cause temper has been kind of very short recently and I can be nice but I'am not a push over. And pheasants I'am not like this every day darling peacocks and swans it's just cause some people bring out the worst out in me when they try to make me the butt of their jokes good looking flock . Because I'am way too classy for such foolishness and the point is just don't mess with my posts or poke fun at me people so who wants to play if your sexy and you know it clap your hands or spin the bottle or maybe even spend an hour in the closet with someone hot and not mild??? mmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhh.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
  9. Stanthropical

Money:
    209,368⛀
    You are the only one in control of and responsible for the things you do. You can blame nobody.

10. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Well screw youself cruel and toxic Stan and I talked to you in the past you inconsiderate and insensitive rotten dick head so now I just put you on ignore rotten smelly eggs and I'am glad that this happened so finally I now know what type of ruthless and cold back stabber you really are scum of the earth cause you are a nothing but a rude jerk and no one asked for damn freaking idiotic opinion. Don't mess with me or lable me empty head cause I take care of a sick wheelchair bound father with Parkinson's Disease and I will be turning 21 years old really soon then I also work two jobs and I have never had a day of luck in my life so don't ever say such dumb things to me ever again buster. Cause I will always stand up for myself no matter what buddy so watch your words dude or else and is it me or is everybody on here being so mean and posssed by anger or is this just who we all are inside??? And maybe I should try to delete my account on here because hate is alive and breathing on this site and forum and I'am not immunized against it's affects but I figure I will just try not to come onto this angery and toxic forum ever again cause I don't know if this wave of anger will ever pass.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
  11. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    I don't know why I want to be famous so bad ??? and it ussually back fires in my face and I think I will be leaving this site for good so this may be my very last post.

12. Stanthropical

Money:
    209,368⛀
    You never talked to me.

This isn’t the first time you’re alleging to have talked to someone on less than stellar terms.

13. Misha000

Misha000 Guest

Can we have more of your threads please Stan. Yours are great. Those others.. ugh getting really tired of them.

14. Stanthropical

Money:
    209,368⛀
    People either don’t like my threads because they’re either “too complicated “ :rolleyes: or too lewd.

You can always start your own threads.

Thalassa likes this.
  15. Misha000

Misha000 Guest

Nah. Mine are shit. Lewd is good, complicated sorts the idiots from the intelligent.
    Profession one is my favourite.
    :)

16. Stanthropical

Money:
    209,368⛀
    I just started one. Let’s see where that one goes.

Misha000 likes this.
  17. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    I'am very sexy and very sexually suggestive and I like games dearies but I do not like it when people suggest things to me. So disrespectful and dumb as a door knob people who have something crazy to say to me end up getting put on ignore by me rotten eggs. So if you have no control over your words or you just don't care then just stay the damn hell away from me and my posts pesky bugs and two faced back stabbers with no shame mmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
  18. Steg

Steg Guest

Me fail English? That's unpossible.

Thalassa likes this.