Take away our right to bare arms ; a good or bad idea ?

Discussion in 'Drama' started by Lamar56, Apr 5, 2018.

1. GamerGirl92

GamerGirl92 LGBT Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Well then show some facts that prove me wrong then?

2. witchygirl

witchygirl Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,603⛀
    Honestly ?? Hundreds of dead kids isn't enough ? It worked in UK it worked in Australia

Dcdevon likes this.
  3. GamerGirl92

Ive offered solutions that dont take away anyones rights. Everyone wins

Modron likes this.
  4. witchygirl

Money:
    199,603⛀
    How are your guns gunna stop the government taking you over ?? Like that guy said you are bringing guns to a drone war... they can kill you from miles away and you would not have a clue.. how will your six round gun protect you from the high powered weapons the government have ?? Your argument is mute

Dcdevon likes this.
  5. witchygirl

Money:
    199,603⛀
    How will a few AR15's protect you from 1.3 million government soldiers ? Trained killers ??? And guns that can fire 100's of bullets a minute and not counting the 120,000 odd law enforcement officials??

Dcdevon likes this.
  6. witchygirl

Money:
    199,603⛀
  7. witchygirl

Money:
    199,603⛀
    In Australia the test to get a gun license is very strict to buy weapons you have a 1 month cooling off period and any marks against your name and its a big fat NO

County and Dcdevon like this.
  8. GamerGirl92

https://www.noheatstroke.org/original/

705 children have died from being left in a hotcar. Horrible, tragic, and completely preventable. According to your logic, everyone should lose the opportunity to own/run a vehicle because of the chance that they MIGHT accidently leave their kids in the car.

http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/140/1/e20163486

"On average, from 2012 to 2014, nearly 1300 children (N = 1297) died each year in the United States from a firearm-related injury"

https://crashstats.nhtsa.dot.gov/Api/Public/ViewPublication/810853

"About 2,000 children under 16 die every year in traffic collisions"

Modron likes this.
  9. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,512⛀
    I laughed for a good fifteen minutes after watching this

Silk-BG and witchygirl like this.
  10. GamerGirl92

You make it seem like the tests here arent strict. That I can just waltz into any gun shop I want and walk out with a gun in 10 minutes. Thats not how it works. And it shows that youve never done any actual research into the American gun laws or even the process of getting a gun license here in America

Modron likes this.
  11. witchygirl

Money:
    199,603⛀
    Thats just a stupid argument

Dcdevon likes this.
  12. GamerGirl92

Why because it goes against your point? Ive offered multiple solutions that would not only protect children, but would also allow us to keep our right to own guns. Both parties would be happy. Your 'argument' is that its stupid and 'think of the children' No facts, no evidence. The FACT is that more children die each year in car accidents than they do by guns. Since your argument is 'but the children!!' , then id expect you to be all for giving up all motor vehicles and banning them for everyone in America

Modron likes this.
  13. SexyAsianBitch

Money:
    57,512⛀

We must have learned about two different americas. People left England to start over in America for different reasons. You had those who left England because they were being bullied for their religion. You had people who wanted to get rich quick. You Aslo had those sexual deviants who did not want to be looked down on. However, the biggest thing I noticed that American text books do not teach. America was founded by drunks.

Dcdevon, witchygirl and Serena_A like this.
  14. GamerGirl92

Those are all true. But when the Constitution was being written, the founding fathers wanted to be sure that America would stay free and wouldnt become corrupt like so many of the European countries were at that time

Autonomous and Modron like this.
  15. SexyAsianBitch

Money:
    57,512⛀
    United States is the only country I know of that still uses the same constitution from the very beginning. Almost every profession you need to learn new rules and techniques to help you do your job better. Why wouldn't the country want that as well? You say that the second amendment gives everyone the right to a firearm. That's fine, reword the amendment then. It is so convoluted as it is. In a previous post I wrote out exactly what the amendment says, and it states to form a militia. They did not have the fire power the world has today.

Also the logic of banking automobiles is not correct either. I do not know of anyone in congress who is lobbying car companies for money. If you said tobacco sure.

One final note. I was talking to some students today and they informed me that in Ohio Marijuana is now legal for medicinal purposes. However, in order to get your medical Marijuana card you need to give up your right to own a gun.

witchygirl and Dcdevon like this.
  16. witchygirl

Money:
    199,603⛀
    So 1300 deaths by gun toting mental patients is acceptable??? Car accidents are accidents !! Kids in cars are mostly accidents.. gun violence is murder

Dcdevon likes this.
  17. witchygirl

Money:
    199,603⛀
    Grew up with them... respect them know how to shoot them pretty good aim... doesn't mean i should be able to own one...

20 yrs ago in Tasmania Martin Bryant hunted 2 little girls Alanna and Madelyn like they were animals then killed their mother Assault weapons dont have a place in society

Dcdevon likes this.
  18. witchygirl

Money:
    199,603⛀
    35 dead 24 injured semi automatic weapons gone from Australia none since

Dcdevon likes this.
  19. Male_uk

Male_uk Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    11,128⛀
    Isn't that how some laws are introduced? A small minority fuck it up for everyone else?

I felt safe in school knowing a nut couldn't come in a shoot the entire place down because getting hold of a gun at 15 is practically fucking impossible.

Dcdevon and witchygirl like this.
  20. Male_uk

Male_uk Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    11,128⛀
    You mean corruption like this?

Best get down to Ammunation, you've got a long fight ahead of you.

Rednecks vs US army/FBI/Local law enforcement.

Gonna be a good one this!

Dcdevon and witchygirl like this.