Take me to your happy place...

Discussion in 'Hangouts, Games and Banter' started by TheRealSlimLady, Apr 5, 2018.

1. TheRealSlimLady

TheRealSlimLady Well-Known Member

Money:
    5,942⛀
    I'm sure we all have them, those places we let our minds wander to when life gets a bit of a drag. Feel free to post yours, sexy or otherwise...

Here's mine:

I'm on the beach, soft golden sand, blue sea and sunlight beating down. My dog is jumping about in the surf and barking happily. I am naked, my fingers and toes playing in the sand. There's a naked woman with me, lying on her side with her head on my stomach and she is eating a big juicy peach, the juice running down her chin onto my stomach. When she's done eating she lowers her mouth to my stomach and slowly licks all the juice off...

Well dammit if my tea break isn't over :(

Goth, Dhrakenz, UKTattooChris and 4 others like this.
  2. Suburbancommando

Suburbancommando Well-Known Member

Money:
    4,750⛀
    My happy place is my easy chair, with a blanket over my legs.

TheRealSlimLady likes this.
  3. Kelsey12

Kelsey12 Well-Known Member

I used to have a happy place. Now it just brings me sadness, so I don't go there any more.

I should probably come up with a new happy place.

4. TheRealSlimLady

Money:
    5,942⛀
    Dammit I lost the bet there then.. I was convinced you would be in burrito heaven... jeez :(

5. RustyGuy

RustyGuy Well-Known Member

Money:
    9,522⛀
    In a fast car ripping down some back road, exhaust blaring out the back and the sound of 700hp up front!!!! Buckled in, letting it rip!!!!

6. witchygirl

witchygirl Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,602⛀
    Mine in a room well stocked so we dont have to leave. A big spa an even bigger bed and him in it x @Dcdevon sound good ?

7. Caliwifey

Caliwifey Guest

Definitely the beach first thing in the morning when it’s quiet! Nothing but me, a cup of coffee and the waves!

8. oldmann50

oldmann50 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    5,417⛀
    mines laying in a secluded field with a pretty girl both naked and it's raining hard.just enjoying the quiet.

TheRealSlimLady and witchygirl like this.
  9. TheRealSlimLady

Money:
    5,942⛀
    That's a H.O.T. avatar! ;)

10. TheRealSlimLady

Money:
    5,942⛀
    So I see lol.. another hot one ;)

Goth and Dhrakenz like this.
  11. Hmmmm hard to pick. I really do like being by the sea. Doesn't matter if the weather is good or bad I just love that smell.

Or I'm happy surrounded by books. So being able to combine the both would more than likely best suit me.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2018
  12. Silk-BG

Silk-BG Well-Known Member FCN Regular

In your partners arms, in silence, secure in the knowledge that conversation is not needed, and that just being there is a balm for both of you.

13. TheRealSlimLady

Money:
    5,942⛀
    Get your bloody own :p

Goth, Dhrakenz and Silk-BG like this.
  14. TheRealSlimLady

Money:
    5,942⛀
    I see your point...

Goth, Dhrakenz and Silk-BG like this.
  15. xLONELYx

xLONELYx Guest

Just talking to the gal I love most and then getting unexpected time together

Caliwifey, oldmann50 and Silk-BG like this.
  16. Kelsey12

Kelsey12 Well-Known Member

Okay, but it has nothing to do with a burrito...

When I was just a wee lass of maybe 4 or 5, my aunt used to take us to Pop's farm. I don't know who Pop was - if we were related, or if he was just some old guy they called Pop - and I don't know why we would visit. But he would give us a ride on his tractor, and we would run through the fields. It was so quiet and peaceful. I remember the joy I felt when I found out we were going, and I remember not wanting to leave once we were there.

It's not my "happy" happy place, but it's a happy place nonetheless.

17. A sunny, warm day sitting in a hammock reading a good book.

Or

A nice hot bath, relaxing and loving someone special.

xyzrp and All_In_The_Words like this.
  18. Books I can get that, the silence of the world as what your reading is made a reality in the ever-expanding mind..