Take me to your happy place...

Discussion in 'Hangouts, Games and Banter' started by TheRealSlimLady, Apr 5, 2018.

1. TeeNTee

TeeNTee Guest

Deffo being on stage playing tracks at a grime rave, the adrenaline rush is unrivalled.

2. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,508⛀
    any type of exercise or physical activity for me

3. PumpkinPie

PumpkinPie Guest

Sunday morning on a warm summer day making a simple breakfast and eating it outside on my deck, then skim thru the newspaper and a magazine or 2 followed by throwing a blanket down and a little sunbathing before going in for a sweet nap.

DayPlay5 and Silk-BG like this.
  4. SeaPaganLady

SeaPaganLady Well-Known Member

Money:
    199,513⛀
    My happy place is made up of swimming and painting paintings also drawing or finding some cute dresses and makeup along with high heeled shoes and eating chocolate ice cream.

5. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Eating pizza or chocolate candy and hitting the club to shake what I have. For naughty people takes me to my happy place.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
  6. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Finding the perfect gothic stuff to go with my gothic outfit. And listening to A Perfect Circle. And Placebo along with Type o Negitive takes me to my happy place.

7. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Masturbation and horror movies along with video games. And anime takes me to my happy place.

8. Jinxy

Jinxy Guest

My happy place sitting on a beach, warm sunshine on my body, no where to be, no one to please ... just me , the sand and the waves.

9. xyzrp

xyzrp Well-Known Member FCN Regular

My happy place is the empty streets in the wee hours of the morning just before dawn.
    That moment of peace just before the world starts waking up around you as you walk all by yourself, hoping to god that someone doesn't jump out on you and pull you in a dark alley.
    Besides that it's my perfect happy place. Everything is different and quiet at that time, even if it's just the street around your block.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
    PumpkinPie and Jinxy like this.
  10. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Same here Jinxy I love the Beach too but I love to jump inside and swim very deep cause I'am a pretty good swimmer.

Jinxy likes this.
  11. Jinxy

Jinxy Guest

Sitting in the shallows with the waves washing over you is truly a lovely feeling.

JustifiedSinner likes this.
  12. SeaPaganLady

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Finding a creepy and scary book or books to buy and read.

13. Goodgeek

Goodgeek Well-Known Member

Money:
    2,323⛀
    My happy place is listening to my music, creating epic scenes of awesomeness in my imagination usually with em as the protagonist and many times ending with me involved with a sexy pixie cut punk chick...

Don’t judge me lol

14. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    208,148⛀
    My bed is my happy place.

15. Vey

Vey Guest

Depends on the season. I love having a few days off to go to the mountains or to the sea with my books and thoughts. When I'm very busy, my happy place is my mind. I just need a few days off.... :oops:;)

16. Peacecountry

Peacecountry Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    7,155⛀
    This is a really tough question as it can change so often. I guess the best is going out into the mountains hiking and just enjoying the sounds of nature without any sight or thought of mankind's influence or technology. Turn off all the electronics and just become one with nature. This picture is of the mountains where I grew up.
    [​IMG]

17. Peacecountry

Peacecountry Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    7,155⛀
    Listening to this takes me there sometimes as well....

TheRealSlimLady likes this.