Take me to your happy place...

Discussion in 'Hangouts, Games and Banter' started by TheRealSlimLady, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Calazviel

Calazviel Guest

Summer 2006, Vancouver, Robson Square and then her apartment afterwards

TheRealSlimLady likes this.
  2. Semper

Semper Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    7,476⛀
    Great city! Hit it during the International Jazz Fest!

JustLogan likes this.
  3. Semper

Semper Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    7,476⛀
    Far along the trail, deep into the woods.

Jinxy likes this.
  4. TheRealSlimLady

TheRealSlimLady Well-Known Member

Money:
    5,941⛀
    Seriously my happy place is anywhere with my dog and no people around, just miles and miles of grass and trees, sunlight helps but isn't vital...

Tonguetalent, Goth, Dhrakenz and 4 others like this.
  5. Skinnyasfuk

Skinnyasfuk Active Member

Money:
    1,467⛀
    I one of those people that have the ability to just shut the world out with a flip of a switch so almost anywhere cause it’s in my head but I enjoy it most with a guitar in my lap....or a big blonde one of the two

6. Kris1973

Kris1973 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Private beach in the Maldives clear water no internet no traffic fresh caught fish cooking on grill ice cold drinks and my kid laughing as they play in the water. Not a bad memory to go back on

Semper, Calazviel and Jinxy like this.
  7. Skinnyasfuk

Skinnyasfuk Active Member

Money:
    1,467⛀
    My happy place is in my head and I’m pretty much always there but undetached from the world it would have to be I’m my truck in the middle of nowhere on the way to my tree stand/blind. Or sitting playing guitar...also I do like my online racing

8. PumpkinPie

PumpkinPie Guest

My ringtone my home

9. PumpkinPie

PumpkinPie Guest

Sitting on my porch in the warm spring sun. Painting my toenails or stealing a few moments to enjoy an apple or sandwich.

Jinxy likes this.
  10. Calazviel

Calazviel Guest

A hot, dry sauna, nude and alone with my thoughts and an ice cold beer

11. Kris1973

Sitting on the balcony with my wife over looking the sea of Galilee. It was so peaceful ( no kids)

Vey likes this.
  12. AnnabelleWinters

AnnabelleWinters Well-Known Member FCN Regular

On the lake when it's quiet, putting my feet up and just listening to the nature around me.

PumpkinPie and Kris1973 like this.
  13. Silk-BG

Silk-BG Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Reading a good book, in the sun, no sounds except nature. I can rest for hours like that.

PumpkinPie and Kris1973 like this.
  14. stevie_licks

stevie_licks Member

Money:
    144⛀
    Being dry and warm in a cabin (or a very sound waterproof tent) overlooking some amazing green scenery with the sound of the rain in the background

15. Keira

Keira Well-Known Member FCN Regular

At the lake.. beautiful sunny warm day.. Light breeze ..cold drink.. good music

16. jayamal

jayamal Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Someone close to my heart & only two of as & have party time & have fun U say something & i response to u as quick as possible ...,>>

17. Kris1973

Sitting with a couple of mates having a drink by my favorite river side pub and watching boats for by and idiots trying to use the lock. Can waste hours doing this.

18. Friend4NastyGirl

Friend4NastyGirl Active Member

Money:
    599⛀
    Home, alone, free from thought in the early morning hours, caught up in a session of quirky productivity that has pulled me out of myself and entertains me with awe- inspiring, strange manifestations being assembled by the hands at the end of my arms that I can't quite call my own

19. Shirani

Shirani New Member

Money:
    5⛀
    probably this is my happy place curti.la/PlCOo :rolleyes::rolleyes: