Tell Me The Difference Between Democrats And Republicans Today !!

Discussion in 'Drama' started by Lamar56, Jun 11, 2018.

1. SunshineF

SunshineF Well-Known Member FCN Regular

I think both parties play games on their side of the isle to amp up their base. Ultimately, they have one goal, get elected and stay elected. It's unfortunate, but I don't trust either, it's always the lesser of two evils.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    Lamar56 likes this.
  2. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,043⛀
    Id rather an apology than what Tr.ump has done the last few days. And you honestly can't be comparing the two? C'mon man you know that his behavior in Eourope has been an embarrassment and his statement borderline treason. You got to come up with something better than that .

3. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    Your right . But standing next to our enemy. A man who has attacked our country because that's why it's called a cyber attack and saying you believe him over your own countries intelligence is on a completely different level.

4. SunshineF

SunshineF Well-Known Member FCN Regular

I believe they are all on that level, Trumps just arrogant enough to put it in our face.

Remember the last guy telling the same attackers he would have more flexibility once he was elected.

Lamar56 and Melluv like this.
  5. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    I disagree. I don't think any Presid.ent on either side would do what he has done but him. There is no justification for it. And it doesn't matter what anyone in the past has done. Right now is what matters. And right now the current one has set our foriegn policy back for years to come.

6. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    Let's be real guys. Even members of the Republican party have came out against his actions at that press conference. And even Fox news talking heads have not tried to defend it. It was truly horrible and as much as dislike him if any member of our government did the same I'd feel the same. But since this thread is about the difference between the two parties here we go. Oba.ma approved drone strikes and assassinations on more terrorists than any before him. Hillary twice voted for war. And made no bones about criticizing Smurf. They current Republicans in office dispite his tough talk seems more willing to get on his knees and suck our enemies off .

witchygirl likes this.
  7. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    And maybe it's just me but I think saying' we are all to blame' for bad relations with a country's leader who attacked us, invaded a democratic neighbor country and conducted a political assignation on our biggest ally's soil is much worse than a so called apology taken out of context.

witchygirl likes this.
  8. Lamar56

Lamar56 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,516⛀
    O . bama has done far worse !!!

blaze1990 likes this.
  9. Lamar56

Money:
    199,516⛀
    I am far from a T.RUMP fan ;but if you think O.bama s behavior was far better then you are getting your news from fantasy land !!

blaze1990 likes this.
  10. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    He rolled over for Smurf. Period

witchygirl likes this.
  11. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    No he didn't betray his country like Tr.ump

witchygirl likes this.
  12. Lamar56

Money:
    199,516⛀
    And O.bama bows to a known enemy and has kissed up to the rest of our enemies . And that is fact !!

blaze1990 likes this.
  13. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    Really who?

witchygirl likes this.
  14. Lamar56

Money:
    199,516⛀
    You must stop listening to the liberal media . Yes i understand in your mind that O.BAMA has never done anything wrong .
    i say take time to educate yourself and stop believing everything you hear from the liberal media and drinking the Democrats
    Jungle juice .

blaze1990 likes this.
  15. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    Names of those enemies and when did the incidents happen?

witchygirl likes this.
  16. Lamar56

Money:
    199,516⛀
    try the leader of China .

17. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    I saw the El Comandante of the U S betray his country and kiss our enemies ass. I saw it with my own eyes.

witchygirl likes this.
  18. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    Really wow and when?

witchygirl likes this.
  19. Lamar56

Money:
    199,516⛀
    If you refuse to educate yourself then i refuse to respond to your posts .

blaze1990 likes this.
  20. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    Explain please

witchygirl likes this.