Tell Me The Difference Between Democrats And Republicans Today !!

Discussion in 'Drama' started by Lamar56, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,043⛀
    You don't have an answer lol

witchygirl likes this.
  2. Lamar56

Lamar56 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,516⛀
    i am not here to educate you ; that is your job !!

blaze1990 likes this.
  3. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    You made a statement with no evidence to back it up. So it didn't happen.

witchygirl likes this.
  4. Lamar56

Money:
    199,516⛀
    youtube it

5. Lamar56

Money:
    199,516⛀
    O.bama gun running guns to mexico that got some of our border guards killed . O.BAMA kisses up to the leader of Venezuela . O.bama does nothing when Smurf
    invades the Ukrane . Oh i forget O.bama never kissed up to our enemies .Must i go on ?

blaze1990 likes this.
  6. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    You made a statement and can't back it up. So it's fake news lol

7. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    Fake news

8. Lamar56

Money:
    199,516⛀
    You are a fool . if you prefer to stay blind to facts you can find anywhere like you tube then you choose to stay a fool . And i am done with you . you say you want debate but you refuse to see facts . So again i am done with you !!

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
    blaze1990 likes this.
  9. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    Lol fake news

10. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    Ok let's think for a minute. O.bama is not Presi.dent anymore. It doesn't matter what he did or didn't do. The current Republican Pres.ident is a traitor to his country. If not by legal standards then in spirit. Going back to the past administration doesn't change what he did. The past is gone and O.bama didn't make Tru.mp make the statement he made. The current Republican so called Pres.ident and leadership is a joke and all should be held accountable in the midterms. They can not lead only obstruct and they are proving it now.

witchygirl likes this.
  11. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    In none of the speehes that you and other Republicans call his apology tour did Oba.ma apologize. He mentioned past U.S flaws and arrogance yes ,but at no time did he apologize. You believe the typical bullshit from the right without fact checking. So you are the fool. And btw way Tr.ump said both nations were at fault for bad relations. So by your logic that's an apology also.

witchygirl likes this.
  12. Lamar56

Money:
    199,516⛀
    If O .Bama had his way he would have re-named America Mexico . And just
    You may call it what ever you will But you still live in your own fantasy. Who was the Pres.ident who signed a deal with Iran ? And who was Presi.dent during the Bengozi disaster ?

One Guess : O.bama

blaze1990 likes this.
  13. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    Again it's the past. Get over it

14. Lamar56

Money:
    199,516⛀

blaze1990 likes this.
  15. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    Again it's the past get over it.

16. Lamar56

Money:
    199,516⛀

17. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    The past is over. But right now the Republican Pre.sident is a major fuck up. And the Republican congress is a non functional disaster. Nothing good is coming out of Republican control of the government. And nothing they take credit for is actually theirs. The economy was on the rebound when Tr.ump came into office. The tax cuts really only help the wealthy and will add trillions to our Dept, but during the past administration all they did was bitch about adding to the dept. Neither China. Canada ,Mexico or the E.U is backing down from a trade war and despite what the paid Republican talking head economists say it isn't good. You can sit here and focus on the past if you want, and refuse to believe your party has made huge mistakes and lacks the balls or ability to fix it. But I will not. And it it's actually maybe a good thing because it's people like you @Lamar56 that will help Dems in November whether you realize it or not.

18. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    Aww it'll be ok man! Your party will survive this intact . It'll go down in history as one of the greatest political fuck ups in America but as long as they have people like you who blindly drink the Kool aid it'll be around in one form or another. Oh did you see that your beloved NRA was involved with a Russian spy ? Or maybe infiltrated is a better word. Seems like all the Right may have more interest in making Russia great again!

19. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    Democrats would never consider a request by Russia to interview Americans wanted for sham charges in Russia! Only the current Republican administration would even give that a thought . Seems they want us to be a vassel state of Russia. But what can you expect when Tru mp bends over on world TV and spreads his asscheeks for Smurf! I bet Smurf was reciting the lines from the bridge scene in Deliverance.

20. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    Word of the day : Kompromat