The tragic death of Mollie Tibbetts is why we need to step up on illegal immigration

Discussion in 'Drama' started by GamerGirl92, Aug 24, 2018.

1. GamerGirl92

GamerGirl92 LGBT Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Again, im not Xenophobic. If T.rump made illegal amounts of contributions to campaigns, then yeah it was wrong and against the law.

2. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,041⛀
    But you you still support him . You talk about the rule of law but you support a criminal. As I said hypocrite.

3. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,041⛀
    You stated Tr.ump is doing the same thing as O.bama I proved he is not. Your first response doesn't prove it was the same thing. Neither does your second. I deal in facts not conjecture . I'm not a Tru.mp supporter. Your third is a outright lie. Tr.ump put children in cages not Oba.ma there are pics to prove that. Your fourth is also a lie. But I'll give you a chance to clarify. If it wasn't because they are Muslim then why did he put the policy in place.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
  4. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,041⛀
    So your not xenophobe? I don't believe that. I don't think you'd feel this way about immigran.ts if the ones here illegally looked more like you. Because the people you get your ideas from wouldn't feel that way.

5. GamerGirl92

No. I dont give a fuck what they look like. They could come over here from Europe, blonde hair blue eyes and my thoughts would still be the same. They are here illegally, they do not belong ehre. They need to go back to their country and come here legally

6. GamerGirl92

Not every single little thing is exactly the same, obviously. There are SOME things that are similar. SOME. S O M E.

Really. No pics proving this? Do you even Google? These are from 2014.
    ap_641573469485.jpg ap_809246232474.jpg ap_16124077176862.jpg ap_641573469485.jpg ap_18149468454747.jpg

And no, he put a travel ban on countries with high levels of terrorist/Isis activity. It didnt matter if the people in that country were Muslim/Christian/Hindu/ Anything, if they lived in that country, they could not travel here. Again, O.bama put in the same policies when he was El Comandante too

KingDavid likes this.
  7. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,041⛀
    Do you know the difference between a cage and a dorm ? Apparently not. And I never said he didn't detain children. Also you mentioned a Muslim country not me. And no one from any of the countries in the ban have taken an American life in a terror attack. Or committed an attack against us. By your reasoning people should be banned from Saudi Arabia, since most 911 attackers came from there. If no one from those countries have attacked us then what is the purpose of the ban ? The purpose is because it plays to the fears of people like you , and makes you think that he's doing something to keep us safe from 'them' . Venezuela and N. Korea do not have high levels of terrorism by the way. Again you have proved that everything you say is the exact bullshit they say. What makes it even worse is even the government has admitted that most attacks of the last 10 years have came from people already here who have been radicalized while here. Because terror groups have given up on sending people here for attacks. It's much to hard now. So again what is the purpose of the ban? Because you are stupid enough to believe them when they say it's to keep us safe. Really it's because its easy to play on your ignorance and fear. And Mister Niceguy banned Iraqi refugees no other country because of the sectarian violence and lack of functional government controls
    Not the same thing or even similar.

8. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,041⛀
    I don't believe you. This very thread makes me not think you are telling the truth. Plus I've caught you in so many lies and misleading information I have to assume you wouldn't tell the truth anyway.

9. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,041⛀
    GamerGirl everything you say comes straight from the Tr.ump administration. All your reasoning and excuses are Tr.ump administration talking points. You are basically functioning as a mouthpiece for intolerance , xenophobia and racist thinking. Can you give me a reason for what you believe that isn't something a Tr.ump official or the orange facist has said himself? I think not. So the question is can you express yourself with anything else? Can you not sound like a Fox news talking head. Or is everything you say something you have heard them say? Do you have an original thought in your head? Or do you just regurgitation the shit they pour in your ears?

10. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,041⛀
    I see the last pic is of children caged . So I stand corrected concerning that. That being said it wasn't an official policy of the Mister Niceguy administration as is was with this one. And they were there waiting to be released to parents or other guardians unlike the situation that we recently had. But still it was and is fucked up.

11. GamerGirl92

Youve shown no facts for anything youve said. Just stated your opinion. Show me proof of these lies and misleading information that im supposedly spreading

KingDavid likes this.
  12. GamerGirl92

It wasnt a T.rump policy either. Its the same policy as it was from O.bama. And Mr evil T.rump GOT RID of that policy. The families are now housed together in detention facilities

KingDavid likes this.
  13. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,041⛀
    It was Tru.mp policy to procecute everyone who entered illegaly. That's what created so many children in cages vs what Obam.a did. I'm not saying Ob.ama wasn't tough on illegal immigranion . He was tougher than either Bushes or Clinton. But he didn't procecute everyone. Which I don't agree with. If they have been caught before, or have a criminal record in their Homeland yes. But you obviously don't pay attention to the news or you would know it isn't the same policy. Again you are just repeating what they tell you . And he only got rid of the policy because of bad press not because it was wrong. Tr.ump himself even used the fact it was tougher than Oba.mas to show he was being tough on illegal immigration. So again you have been caught in a lie. Are you so enamored with him you want to lie like him too ? Wow

14. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,041⛀
    I have on many occasions. Including your last post.

15. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,041⛀
    Ok maybe you don't know the difference between similar and the same. So I'll explain. If you say something is similar it's means it is like something in some way. When you say something is the same it means well duh the same. So if you say something is the same and is not you have either tried to mislead or outright lie. Or you are too stupid to know the difference. Which one of those three is it ?

16. GamerGirl92

No no, facts, articles, studies. Ya know, proof

17. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,041⛀
    That doesn't make an sense. An article ? To show you are making false statements? You aren't anyone important enough to have an article written about you . Your just a chick online.

witchygirl likes this.
  18. KingDavid

KingDavid Buzzword vendor

"Illegal immigrants" doesn't exist in legal terms. This man was an illegal alien, and 100% of illegal aliens are criminals - it's in the title. When they illegally cross the border, that's a crime and they have no documentation - they could be sex offenders, escaped lunatics, or just some guy who works at a grocery store - but no one knows. If you want to come here, do it legally and prove you are not a criminal. Put in a little effort and apply.

Whether the illegal alien commits further crimes isn't relevant - they should be deported, regardless. If not, what's the point of citizenship? Who's to say you don't have a record? If you've been here for 15 years, no record, apply and get a faster green card - that sounds good.

Separating children from their parents started under Mister Niceguy era, in 2016. Research it yourself. During the Mister Niceguy administration, they were just handing the kids over to anybody who claim to be their parents - the border patrol gave at least a dozen children over, unknowingly, to sex traffickers. This is awful. That's what they started separating them and swabbing their DNA, to prove they are their parents.

The POTUS hasn't done anything unique in stopping illegal immigration, that Mister Niceguy hasn't done, he's just better at it. ICE routinely breaks up child sex trafficking rings, deports MS-13 gang members - which if you don't know about that, now's the time to research - and I 100% support the deportation of all illegal aliens and fully support legal immigration. If we had better border patrol, that girl would still be alive. That's objectively true.

GamerGirl92 likes this.
  19. KingDavid

KingDavid Buzzword vendor

Welcome to the monkey house. This is what I deal with. No facts, all insults, and even when proven to be wrong on something - it doesn't matter, he just moves on and trolls. Keep standing up for truth, but you can't convince this guy. Anyone with eyes can see what you're saying.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
    GamerGirl92 likes this.
  20. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,501⛀
    Do you categorize all undocumented aliens as illegals? If so then you should really go after the white collared Americans who hire those people

GamerGirl92 likes this.