The tragic death of Mollie Tibbetts is why we need to step up on illegal immigration

Discussion in 'Drama' started by GamerGirl92, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,036⛀
    According to 2017 FBI crime stats . Border counties on our Southern border are safer than non border counties in America. The city of Macallen Texas with a population of 145'000 had zero murders last year . And El Paso has been ranked as one of the safest cities in America for 30 years contrary to what the Orange facist says. The border barrier wasn't built until 2008 . Just more propaganda for his idiotic base to eat up . And of course they do . Within even fact checking what he says. Definition of brain washed sheep ! Baaaaa

witchygirl likes this.
  2. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    A bunch of Tr.ump supporters made a human 'wall' along the southern border. Linking arms and chanting build the wall. Very cute . And the only wall they will ever see lol.

witchygirl likes this.
  3. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

Hmmm...

Did you also shout 'down with the wall!' when Bubba Bill, Dubya and Mister Niceguy were in office?

Or is it only a problem now because some random uber-left website tells you that it is?

Besides... what does Mexico have in part on its border with Guatemala? Border fencing!

Let us look at the non Right-Wing website Wikipedia to see what it says about this (in part):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemala–Mexico_border#Programa_Frontera_Sur

(For those lazy folks who CBA:)

Programa Frontera Sur

Like the Mexico–United States border, Mexico has limited fencing along its southern border with Guatemala.[4] In July 2014, Mexico adopted the Programa Frontera Sur at the urging of the United States.[4] The plan proposes "to overcome common challenges related to migration and respect for human rights" and to establish "a more modern, efficient, prosperous and secure border."[4] Instead of building a wall and preventing people from crossing the border, Mexico relies on interior enforcement via layers of checkpoints staffed by the National Migration Institute, the military police, the Mexican Army, and the Mexican Navy.[4] The results of the enforcement program has been mixed with increased detentions and removals but also increased victimization of migrants by criminal gangs and corrupt government officials due to more dispersed flows as migrants use less travelled routes.[4] In 2015, Mexican authorities arrested more than 170,000 Central Americans[4] up from 120,000 in 2014.[5] In 2016, according to the Mexican civil rights organization Meso-American Migration Movement (Movimiento Migrante Mesoamericano), over 400,000 migrants crossed Mexico's southern border with 20,000 of them dying or disappearing in Mexico due to criminal gangs, trafficking, or exposure to the elements.[4]

Gun and drug running

The border with Guatemala is the primary source of military grade weaponry - including rocket-propelled grenades, hand grenades, plastic explosives, and grenade launchers - used by the Mexican drug cartels. The weapons are typically stolen from Central American government munitions stockpiles.[6] A 2010 U.S. diplomatic cable disclosed by WikiLeaks states that Mexico does not have sufficient resources to patrol the border with only 125 officers to monitor the entire 577-mile border.[7] Mexican officials confirm that they do not have sufficient resources as they have been concentrating their efforts on fighting the cartels in the North.[8]

You are telling me that stopping criminal gangs, stopping gun and drug running and human trafficking are wrong? Blimey, next you'll be telling me that the Pelosi's personally make money from these activities and that El Chapo and Hilary send each other Christmas cards!

HAW HAW!

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  4. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    The G.O.P settled for 1.4 billion and 55 miles of fencing. Of fencing in an already approved style . As I've said all along there will not be a wall. Let's see if Tr.ump signs this or not. Or if he lets Fox news dictate our policy again. Really the Dems should be negotiating with Ann Coulter. Just cut out the middle man .

witchygirl likes this.
  5. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

Odds on a National State of Emergency being called?

Same odds as a No Deal Brexit!

6. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    I went online and looked up what to do if you have a stalker. One suggestion from a shrink is try to get the stalker to understand their fantasy isn't real. So @Modron I know you want to fly across the Atlantic and put my dick in your mouth. But that can't happen. One because I am straight. Two because I have a girlfriend. And three because you are a sorry waste of air and resources on this planet. It's a shame that we humans have made such medical advances that Darwin's theory doesn't always apply to us. Because your gene pool would been wiped out a long time ago. I actually really hope you are asexual. It would be a huge disservice to the world if you bred .

witchygirl likes this.
  7. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

Awww, my little pet poodle must be hungry... want your master to blow a raspberry on your belly.... who's a good poochiepoos?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Perhaps I already bred, babe ;) You know... gender can be fluid.

Oooh and look, on about sucking dicks again...dearie me Witchy had better watch out as you're sounding like a Sausage Jockey ;) Then again, when I see what you have to work with a quick visit to the glory hole is far more tempting.

Besides, even if I were a bit homosexual, I'd prefer a man sausage to feast on and not your skin tag. @ItzTwoTime would you care to share 'that' photo again?

Actually, as well as Narnia, I can call you Calvin Klein as it seems that you have an obsession for men ;)

8. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    It doesn't appear the cavalry is coming . It's not surprising. People want to be associated with winner's. Not losers like you lol. No one gives a fuck about you haha

witchygirl likes this.
  9. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

More like they don't think that it or you is an important issue, clown boy.

Ah, winning would be about being an immature liar then? Chortle chortle :p you are classic comedy!

I don't need to think or worry about what others think or about validation (although to you that seems to be key, you must be worried about not being liked/respected and fear that anybody who dares challenge you is a threat), and I am quite sure that fellow Forumites can make up their own minds without influence. You don't get to choose what people think, nor do I.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
  10. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    That's why you made up a fake alliance between you , Logan , Auto and ItsTwoTime right ? You are truly a pathetic idiot. We are going to call you Narnia !! Now there !! Hahaha Lame just like everything else you say. Now I've given you some attention today . You should be happy. I bet you are on cloud nine ! ' Oh my God Devon paid attention to me ' I know that's what you are thinking. But that's all you get for now. You will have to spend the rest of the day in anticipation of me responding again. Lol

witchygirl likes this.
  11. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

Not really, the Sun is out and it's a beautiful day so am going to enjoy it :D

I think that it's you who wants to feel important and popular, you crave attention like a junkie craves a hit of crack.

There there, my pet.

HAHAHAHA!

12. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    Sooo....what ever happened to that wall? I mean a national emergency has been declared right ? And a big show was made about funds being looked at to be allocated, but after that nothing. Perhaps more smoke and mirrors for you reality challenged Tru.mp supporters to fall for ? Because you know Mexico was going to pay for it , then Congress was going to found it , then Mexico was going to pay for it again, then the military was ,or did I get the order mixed up ? Probably so. Hard to keep up with the bullshit that comes out of his mouth. More than a 3000 head herd of cattle could produce in a year .

13. KingDavid

KingDavid Buzzword vendor

illegals = illegal alien. I agree, rich people who don't pay their employees fair wages/ taxes should be penalized. Democrats are fond of using brown people as slaves, historically, and I think it's wrong.

14. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    That last part is so stupid I always ignored it . But I'm not . So explain how you know the political parties of slave holders 150 years ago . And how that has anything to do with current politics today . Neither the Democratic or Republican party is the same as it was 20 years ago much less 150 years ago. As usual you are spouting nonsense.

witchygirl likes this.
  15. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    For example the South was a majority Democratic part of the country then. The North was becoming Republican as that party was kind of new at the time. Now the South is mostly Republican and the North mostly Democratic. So your post makes no sense. It's just another effort to try and make it seem as if the Republicans party is not racist and the Democratic one is. But you are using political ideology from more than 100 years ago to try and prove your point. So it doesn't prove anything. Just looks desperate and silly

witchygirl likes this.
  16. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    Today in modern times it is the Republican party that has a white Nationalist in Steve King that it took decades to punish for his views, although he's been saying them for years. It's a Republican Pres.ident who welcomes the support of facist racists. And the Alt right was well represented at CPAC . There are racits in all walks of American life of course. But if we are going to talk modern politics it doesn't look good on that front for the party of Lincoln.

17. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    And we can be even more specific. The Republican party turned against black people and lost the few black people left in the party in 1964 when it ran Barry Goldwater for Presiden.t . A man who said the Civil Rights Act was unconstitutional. And reassured Southern states that they would get to implement it in their own time if he was elected. Black people got the message they were meant to get loud and clear. The Party had rejected the presumed front-runner Rockefeller who was not anti civil rights for Goldwater who was and let it be known openly he was. So whatever the Republican party was in 1864 it definitely wasn't by 1964 .

18. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    Rudeman's immigration policy doesn't seem to be working. February saw the largest amount of border crossings in 12 years. And the fact he told border agents to break the law and lie to judges about it and then told Neilson to break the law by denying all all asylum seekers shows he's getting desperate. And of course he is. He's had multiple courts rule against him. He still doesn't have a border wall even though Republicans controlled Congress recently ( isn't Mexico supposed to be paying for it anyway) and he can't pass any legislation with democratic control of the House . And on top of all that migration hasnt slowed at all .

19. KingDavid

The Democratic Party was the party of slavery and Jim Crow. The Republican Party was the party of emancipation and racial integration. Democrats = Confederacy. Republicans = Union. The South had more Jim Crow democrats, the North had more tolerant republicans. Members of the Democratic Party started the Klu Klux Klan. Simply put, if you were a racist identitarian; you voted Democrat.

Then, supposedly, somewhere in the 60s or 70s, “the parties switched”. Republicans are now “racist” and Democrats are the champions of civil rights. Nixon wanted to win votes in the south and adopted the principals of “The Southern Strategy” in order to win over racist identitarian whites. This is what you believe to be true. Lies fabricated by left-leaning Liberal elites in “journalism” and academia. In other words… fake news! Except Nixon lost the south. Carter, a democrat, won the south 12 years after the civil rights movement. Republicans didn’t own a majority of congressional seats until 30 years after the civil rights act, in 1994. If southern rednecks ditched the democrats because of a civil rights law passed in 1964, it is strange that they waited until the late 80s and early 90s to do so.

I don’t know where you get this stuff from. The Young Turk’s Tumblr account? In 1960, 87% of Republicans voted in favor of black voting rights, while only 64% of Democrats voted yes. In 1963, JFK proposed ending segregation in public places and employment discrimination. Many southern democrats opposed this, but had much more support from Republicans. In the senate, 82% of Republicans were in support, while only 69% of democrats supported the law. The amended senate bill then received 76% support from Republicans, and only 60% support from Democrats, in the house.

Congress later passed the Civil Rights Act of 1968, also known as the Fair Housing Act. It initially passed the House in a 327-93 vote, with 68% support from Democrats and 87% support from Republicans. It then went to the Senate, where it was amended and voted upon, passing in a 71-20 vote in which 42 Democrats (66 percent) and 29 Republicans (81 percent) voted in favor.

Here’s some sources: https://www.countable.us/articles/1...ted-civil-rights-act-percentage-democrats-did
    Here’s MLK talking in support of the Republican Party during the civil rights movement:

It’s pretty scary how you think history went down. I’m not surprised, however. I believe it’s in 1984 where it says, “Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.”

20. KingDavid

So why does the south vote overwhelmingly Republican these days? Their values changed. Ask a Republican voter why they voted Republican. They’re likely to say they’re pro-freedom, pro-life, pro-gun & pro-small government. That's my answer. You’ll have to get close enough without screaming “racist alt-right neo nazi Rudeman supporter!”. But the truth is most Republicans don’t really care about your race. Southern whites are far more likely to vote for a black conservative like Sen. Tim Scott (R) of South Carolina than a white liberal.

The left, however, is very identitarian. Your race, gender, disability, etc. is EVERYTHING. It’s creepy how race-obsessed they are. Currently there’s a lot of talk about never voting for a white man, even if he fits the policy. People like Elizabeth Warren go as far as to lie about being a minority, because if you’re oppressed then you have more value. It’s like currency for elite upper-class white liberals. I mean, just turn on CNN or MSNBC. You have Don Lemon saying “white males are terrorists”. You have AOC’s ‘Green New Deal’ full of identitarian, race-based economic policies. You have Bernie Sanders saying, “if you’re white in America, you don’t know what it’s like to be poor” -- despite the fact that statistically most poor people in the country are white.

You can’t forget Jussie Smollett, a close friend of the Obamas and Kamala Harris, who was so successful living as a gay, black, Jewish liberal in Rudeman’s America that he had to pay his black friends to fake a hate crime against him. Being successful is nice, but according to the leftist’s mindset, being a victim is at the very top. Look at his interview. He wanted to be oppressed, beaten, and to be a martyr. He wanted “little gay boys” to watch him and feel inspired that he fought back. It’s madness. In his mind, Rudeman supporters are racists who watch his shitty TV show. I’ll tell ya, I don’t even watch shows I do like, like American Gods or Always Sunny. There’s no way I’m watching “Gay Tupac” and not-War Machine sing a duet of Unchained Melody on network television. But liberal elites aren’t exactly known for being in touch with the working class…

Here’s a clip of Hillary Clinton making a racist joke saying black men all look alike. Some context: the journalist confuses Cory Booker and Eric Holder, both black politicians. You never saw this on the news, and you never will. I want you to find one thing that Rudeman has said that is 1/2 this racist. Let me save you some time - you seem like you’re really informed with politics. You watch a lot of cable news. You still get spam emails from Change and MoveOn.org from time to time asking for donations. That edited clip of Rudeman calling people crossing the border “animals” is going around the news cycle again. In case you didn’t know, or like CNN you pretended not to know, he called the MS-13 gang members “animals”. You know, the “asylum-seekers” from El Salvador who snuck into California and started a violent gang that rapes, tortures and kills men, women, and children? No longer just at the border, but in more north-reaching states? Well yeah, it’s fake, so try looking elsewhere. You’re welcome. = )

Edit: forget the clip