Thread where a stupid bitch starts a bunch of shit then wants to talk about pizza.

Discussion in 'Drama' started by Dcdevon, Jan 27, 2019.

?

But what kind of pizza?

1. cheese

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  2. pepperoni

7 vote(s)
    24.1%
  3. Sausage

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  4. Supreme

7 vote(s)
    24.1%
  5. I'm just here for the name calling.

7 vote(s)
    24.1%
  6. Silver_Valentino's pussy probably smells like anchovies

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  1. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

I suppose that it's his right.

TBH I think that all Politicians and their Donors would be better off being jettisoned into space.

Silver_Valentino likes this.
  2. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,041⛀
    Hard to understand what you are saying with that dick in your mouth. Sounds like : slurp , slurp , gag , gag . The poll is now 50/50 so it appears most believe you can suck a golf ball through a garden hose and suck the cream out of a Twinkie without biting it. Maybe they know from experience? I bet that's it . Very impressive.

3. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

Slurp, slurp, gag - sounds as if you have some experience of this? I wonder if you could suck the chrome off a fender...then again, with the hot air emanating from you, you'd probably melt it in one go.

Guffaw.

4. Dude, only two people voted on your immature poll. The fact that you think that just because you and your girlfriend voted that it makes you right in any way, shape, or form, is honestly just flat out ignorant.

GamerGirl92 likes this.
  5. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

Not that I advocate T rump, but I have to wonder at what point in time did he become a hate-filled racist? I don't recall him being one before 2016...

Also, 30 years before he ran as POTUS...

[​IMG]

ItzTwoTime likes this.
  6. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,041⛀
    Hello cocksucker. How's your day?

7. ItzTwoTime

ItzTwoTime Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    19,126⛀
    BREAKING NEWS: "Dcdevon can't get his dick up anymore, so he talks about dicks of other men" is currently leading the polls.

Modron likes this.
  8. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,041⛀
    Can you hear the lambs Clarice ? Lol

9. Nah, I’m too busy munching on pizza and watching how to survive a nuclear fallout.

ItzTwoTime likes this.
  10. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

Not too bad, Cedric Jizzmopper, how is life treating you?

11. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,041⛀
    It's good to know I'm still in you guys minds. Especially ItzTwoTime . I know I was the last thing on his mind last night and the first thing on his mind this morning . If he wasn't such a spazz of a Tr.ump supporter I would think it off, but we'll he voted for TR.ump so he can't be that smart. And Modron how did that reporting me after you spent hours talking shit go? Not to well I see. Fucking rent boy pussy . I'm mad at DCDevon I'm going to tell the teacher wah, wah , wah. And Silver_ Valentino I'm not going to say much to you. I wouldn't want you to try and hurt yourself. Have fun talking about me bitches. Lol

12. ItzTwoTime

Money:
    19,126⛀
    Don't forget to bring a towel.

Modron likes this.
  13. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

Yet more bellylaughs... oh dear me, Chuckle Trousers, you really are the Clown Prince of FCN Comedy.

I guess that your life is that void of fun that you have to get your kicks here - is sex with Witchygirl that dull? Want to talk about your personal issues with us? Come on babe you know you've got friends here :D

ItzTwoTime likes this.
  14. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

As well as a high chair, rattle, dummy and a pair of new Pampers!

ItzTwoTime likes this.
  15. Let me correct that for ya:
    It’s good to know that I’m still in you guy’s minds, especially ItzTwoTime. I know I was the last thing on his mind last night and the first thing on his mind this morning. If he wasn’t such a T rump-supporting spazz, I would think it off. Though, he did vote for T rump, so he can’t be that smart. Modron, how did reporting me go after you spent hours talking shit? Not to well, it seems. “I’m mad at Dcdevon! I’m going to tell the teacher! Wah! Wah! Wah!” Silver_Valentino, I’m not going to say much to you. I wouldn’t want you to try and hurt yourself.
    Have fun talking about me, bitches. L.O.L.

16. You call us stupid and yet your grammar makes to look like you just got out of the fifth grade. Go back to school and learn English. Perhaps they will teach you how to be a mature adult while they are at it!

ItzTwoTime likes this.
  17. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

As for the reporting of your homophobia, Dcdevon, you will have to ask Stan and TacoBell for their thoughts.

However, you went on blast on Social Media, and that is never good.

They do say that homophobes are inwardly homosexual themselves...

ItzTwoTime likes this.
  18. I honestly think that all homophobes are just closeted homosexuals.

ItzTwoTime likes this.
  19. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

That they are.

ItzTwoTime and Silver_Valentino like this.
  20. ItzTwoTime

Money:
    19,126⛀
    It is fact that he likes thinking about another dude sucking him off.

Silver_Valentino and Modron like this.