Thread where a stupid bitch starts a bunch of shit then wants to talk about pizza.

Discussion in 'Drama' started by Dcdevon, Jan 27, 2019.

?

But what kind of pizza?

1. cheese

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  2. pepperoni

7 vote(s)
    24.1%
  3. Sausage

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  4. Supreme

7 vote(s)
    24.1%
  5. I'm just here for the name calling.

7 vote(s)
    24.1%
  6. Silver_Valentino's pussy probably smells like anchovies

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  1. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

Well, when you see what he has to work with... completely understandable!

ItzTwoTime likes this.
  2. nessabbyxo

nessabbyxo Guest

hello boys and girls :) do you wanna know something?

[​IMG]

keep that hand sanitizer on you at all times lol

3. ItzTwoTime

ItzTwoTime Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    19,126⛀
    It has been leaked. I shall post it so everyone is aware.
    dcdevon_dick_leak.jpg

4. This is why I use the wipes provided by places like Walmart. However, if you think that’s bad, check your phone. What you find covering it will probably make you sick.

Dogowar, ItzTwoTime and nessabbyxo like this.
  5. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

6. nessabbyxo

nessabbyxo Guest

oh and don't forget the menus at Restaurants lol

Dogowar and ItzTwoTime like this.
  7. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

Sound advice Nessa, good to see you again!

8. Modron

Modron Well-Known Member

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It's Risitas time!

I guess that he's had enough of this thread, though I did see him spew his anti-Rudeman rhetoric elsewhere.

Does he not realise that it is idiots like him and the Feabie/Tindr etc. crowd who will hand him four more years? It's 2019 and people are still crying like butt-hurt babies because Hilary lost. True, the USA was between a rock and a hard place, but unless you want democracy ditched (and sadly a lot of young people want it ditched, if they can't get what they want - over-privileged whiners) you have to go with what the majority wants.

Being neutral and non-partisan, if I were to criticise Rudeman, I'd look at his record on the economy before anything else. It is too easy and simplistic to say 'but he's a horrible person', many people in life are horrible people but they've achieved great things:

Winston Churchill - allegedly a mass murderer (and yes he did bring in the 'Black & Tans') but he is still the UK's greatest Briton ever.

Nelson Mandela - was a terrorist and murderer, but is remembered more fondly for re-uniting South Africa after his release from Robben Island.

You could also look at the legalities of Rudeman's election as POTUS, and if he has done wrong here then he needs to be taken to task.

There is no law in the Universe which says that you have to be a nice, wonderful, lovey-dovey person - in fact, I worry more about these people and their real intentions than the so-called 'nasty heartless bastards'.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
    ItzTwoTime likes this.
  9. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    209,631⛀
    I would just like to point out that this isn't "sex forum." This is a Drama forum, in FreeChatNow.com social forums.

Silver_Valentino likes this.
  10. nessabbyxo

nessabbyxo Guest

11. ChocolateVinny

ChocolateVinny Well-Known Member FCN Regular

NY pizza is the best. Especially from Lower Manhattan... by the slice. Delicious

12. TacoBelle

TacoBelle Topless Taco Tuesdays! FCN Regular

Money:
    190,401⛀
    See, I would have to disagree, as I prefer Chicago style..

13. ChocolateVinny

ChocolateVinny Well-Known Member FCN Regular

To each their own :)

I have tried Chicago style at Giordano’s and it was too much for me. I just prefer thin crust to deep dish.

14. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    209,631⛀
    Y'all trippin'. Y'all bogus af.

Genuine pizza connoisseurs would be geeking out on different types of pizzas and how they're all rad af.

Giordano's stuffed with just with spinach is fkng amazing. I love Costco's supreme pizza. I love Lou Malnati's I love Gino's East, I love NYC style. DiGiorno is da bomb. Home Run Inn is da bomb. Baron's is da bomb. It's all da bomb.

Pizza is like sex--good hot and cold, good at any time and you're not supposed to ever refuse pizza, unless it's trying to fuck you in the ass.

#firstworldproblems
    #allpizzamatters
    #pizzaloveorgtfo

15. Alexa79

Alexa79 Guest

:( gluten free vegan. I can’t vote. I’m calling this thread bullshit.
    Excluding people because of the food they eat. Smh. Well if there is any post that needs to be stopped it’s this one.
    Now it’s just gone too far.
    I’m feeling picked on and abused by the lack of thought people have for us poor starving vegans. And deliberately leaving us out the opportunity to vote.
    Oh wait I can vote for name calling.
    Never mind.
    (Feel free to insert sarcasm, bullshit or a giggle)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2019
    Silver_Valentino and RaidenV like this.
  16. Alexa79

Alexa79 Guest

Isn’t the oil from the cheese a natural lubricant.

17. Alexa79

Alexa79 Guest

Cause we’re omnivores. And it has nothing to do with the thread.