Too Hot For Hell

Discussion in 'Drama' started by HotGothLadyBoy666, Feb 18, 2019.

1. HotGothLadyBoy666

HotGothLadyBoy666 Vampire

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Thanks Male-uk and Lupine you are everything I said you are pal and knowledge doe's not make you a better person or means that you have a good personality and everyone is below you.

2. Lupine

Lupine Guest

Pleasure and you have pretty much proved who you are as well.

Or at least who your not.

Alexa79, BabiBlossom and nessabbyxo like this.
  3. HotGothLadyBoy666

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Whatever bully because you can't get your way all the time and you just learned that the very hard way weirdo cause I'am no pushover or fool and don't ever mess with anybody who says the are a goth or has the word goth in their username and yes I'am a ladyboy.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  4. Male_uk

Male_uk Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    11,128⛀
    Not sure what I've done but yeah no worries

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Alexa79 and Lupine like this.
  5. Lupine

Lupine Guest

Get my way? I'm not sure you actually understand what I want. It's certainly not you ever.

And I haven't felt that this exchange was in any way a struggle. I find that when one uses proper language it's very easy to do. Perhaps try it out, if it won't be too taxing for you.

6. HotGothLadyBoy666

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Then pee drinker that's good to hear cause we are finally on the same page now Lumpy so easy comes easy goes intolerate jerk.

7. Male_uk

Money:
    11,128⛀
    Off topic but I didn't think goths were still a thing.

I kind of assumed the Emo era killed them off due to embarrassment.

Lupine likes this.
  8. Lupine

Lupine Guest

No emo is fake Goth.

Though if you can't sing everything by the Cure or Bauhaus your not a Goth..

Alexa79 and Male_uk like this.
  9. nessabbyxo

nessabbyxo Guest

I'm too hot in general... Where's the damn fan at?? Haha

Hotcarter76 and Lupine like this.
  10. HotGothLadyBoy666

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Lu you are one seriously messed up person and bug eyed prick I don't have to like The Cure or Bauhbus to be goth so the joke is on you lol and I'am not emo but emo doesn't bother me at all.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
  11. Hotcarter76

Hotcarter76 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Lol. Things kinda escalated quickly in here.

Alexa79 likes this.
  12. Lupine

Lupine Guest

Hush already we've proven you don't have any intelligence so we'll just ignore you.

When you can come back with properly worded sentences we might listen.

nessabbyxo likes this.
  13. HotGothLadyBoy666

Money:
    199,513⛀
    I happen to like A Perfect Circle and Placebo along with Frontline Assembly and Pauly Creepo and Type O Negative and My Ruin and London After Midnight and Rob Zombie and Slipknot and Godsmake and Avatar cause those are very special bands that always speak the truth and mean everything they say plus their music is very addictive and also very beautiful.

Attached Files:

Hotcarter76 likes this.
  14. Lupine

Lupine Guest

Only one and in a sentence.

Placebo isn't Goth they stated in NME more than once that they were Alt Rock and hated the idea that people thought they were Goth. They saw themselves as a band in the style of Nirvana.

And Perfect Circle isn't Goth either. Do you actually know what Goth bands are?

15. HotGothLadyBoy666

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Castaway you are clearly stereotyping me and just because I'am a goth doe's not mean that I'am a stereotype time waster and I'am a very unique individual so don't even try to label me cause I'am not who you think I'am sticky dumpster who is a waste of air and other resources and besides you will just end up with a really big headache.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
  16. Male_uk

Money:
    11,128⛀
    This gettin gooood
    [​IMG]

Alexa79, bpm1234, Lupine and 2 others like this.
  17. Keira

Keira Well-Known Member FCN Regular

18. Lupine

Lupine Guest

Says the person that's thrown insult after insult at me. Maybe that's the ticket shall I do that back. Start using terms to describe you?

But see that's not me I don't need to do that, your doing a good enough job yourself.

19. HotGothLadyBoy666

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Then basketcase go ahead and be my guest and hit me with your best shot lowlife lousy scumbag cause I'am right here rust bucket.

20. nessabbyxo

nessabbyxo Guest

What I wanna know is what is up with the name calling? I mean this is an adult website right?

Alexa79, Lupine and Ellieuk like this.