Too Hot For Hell

Discussion in 'Drama' started by HotGothLadyBoy666, Feb 18, 2019.

1. HotGothLadyBoy666

HotGothLadyBoy666 Vampire

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Darlings I'am a very proud and also very loud colorful feminine parrot who says whatever the hell that I want to say and regrets nothing and no rotten to the core fickle fruitflies are going to tell me what to say or how to act cause I like girly things. But I'am guy so to other guys feminine dudes like me don't have a right to be myself or say whatever it is that I need to say because gay men and women are. puppets inside of the same tight genderist box created by conroling and dumb big head men so bye bye for now honeybunnies and I will be back.

2. Lupine

Lupine Guest

It's either I am or I'm. It's not I'am, the apostrophe is used to show characters are missing. Which none are.

Just as a note, the only person putting anyone in a box or labelling anyone is you.

The rest of us don't give a shit.

nessabbyxo likes this.
  3. Male_uk

Male_uk Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    11,128⛀
    Rude?

I made a bit of a joke about you talking to yourself. You've come across as a twat in most of this thread mate. If you wanna take that as me being genderist or homophobic or some other phobia that I have against you then that's the chip on your should you have to deal with. If you're a cunt, you're cunt regardless of sex, orientation or even if you identify as a fucking crab.

Furiously type all you want at me but the only person who's gonna take it to heart is yourself, so crack on sweet cheeks.

4. HotGothLadyBoy666

Money:
    199,513⛀
    That's Eric Darvin from The Crow(1994) but with creepy rolling bug eyes and yellow corn as teeth but I still like the movie alot and I don't care about what other people think and I like other movies like The Ring and The Grudge.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
  5. HotGothLadyBoy666

Money:
    199,513⛀
    He was a club rocker who was murdered by thugs and had is girlfriend and soon to be wife raped right in front of him and then stabbed too death but he was beaten and thrown from a 3 to 4 stories window because he was so confused from his severe beatens and he slipped from the window of his apartment cause the thugs surrounded him on Devil's Night I think a day or night before Halloween or something like that.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
  6. HotGothLadyBoy666

Money:
    199,513⛀
    I don't like to add people on here cause there are too many pushy creeps who like to test people so I make it a constant habit of not adding people on here.

7. Exgratz_

Exgratz_ Active Member

Money:
    448⛀
  8. HotGothLadyBoy666

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Nice meme graphic you got here about Satan and me peep lols but I consider Satan as my lord and master and not as my father cause Asmodus The Demon of Lust and Sex is my uncle and The Morrigan is my mother Goddess Of Death,Restless Spirits,Magic,The Moon,War,Women,Justice,Judgment, Revenge,Snakes,Birds. And The Duhhullan (The Grim Reaper Of Souls & The Death God Of Time & Zombies) is my father.

Last edited: May 11, 2019
    Exgratz_ likes this.
  9. Steg

Steg Guest

Hell ? Meh, I'll acclimatise to the heat and I'll become numb to the pain.

Now bring on the beer and hookers!

10. HotGothLadyBoy666

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Whatever you say Steg so mister come on in and honey please make yourself at home mortal with our beautiful. And delicious immortal prostitutes cause there are so many gorgeous succubuses to chose from human pet and sugar by the way welcome to hell darling and see you around pleasure seeker.

Last edited: May 18, 2019
  11. HotGothLadyBoy666

Money:
    199,513⛀
    And pumpkin I almost forgot to give you a fair warning cause baby I'am a genderbending insucubus meaning that peaches I'am a male shapshifting sexual demon so now candybear you know exactly what you are dealing with horny guy so by all means enjoy your stay in this inferno of lust little snack.

Last edited: May 18, 2019
  12. Steg

Steg Guest

I was just hoping for free beer if I'm honest, and the odd hand job to pass the time. Will there be cheese and pineapple on sticks in hell?

13. HotGothLadyBoy666

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Well hi there again Frisky and plaything of course there will be gallons of free beer and free food to tease your licker/pucker but dear not the kind that you want and plum there will also be really good handjobs to be had in this infernal kingdom but watch out cause everything is not as it seems to be in this dark realm of carnal pleasure.

14. HotGothLadyBoy666

Money:
    199,513⛀
    And sourpuss I don't like your bad attitude Branson so pal don't get the misleading nerves to post another dumb post on my thread and Crazy Trashy Lupine is not welcomed on this thread. And one more thing buster you and your buddyboy can get lost for all I care and then you two can also finally take your pathetic shit talks somewhere else preferably far away from me cause you two bullheaded pests are not wanted.

15. HotGothLadyBoy666

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Bury your trash deep in the earth and pile on a bunch of stones but yet I will dig up the old forgotten bones which are hidden and tainted memories of your inescapable traitorous past.

16. Lupine

Lupine Guest

17. HotGothLadyBoy666

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Down they go on down The Styx River and all their dreams will go on forever as they lose all of their memories and their restless confused souls will wander back and forth on the banks of Styx but a small rock holds back a great and raging wave.