Trolled out of chat

Discussion in 'Drama' started by ClitEastwood, Jul 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. ClitEastwood

ClitEastwood Active Member

Just wanted to say thanks to all who have been friendly and fun here.
    I came to chat a happy man then three trolls continuously stalked and trolled me daily.
    A Mod did fuck all just kept denying it was happening.
    Maybe one day I will be back but not soon as can't be bothered with the three trolls daily show.
    So stupid nessesary and sad. Am sure some people will post here saying we dealt with it etc etc etc..well that's bull u clearly didn't as I would not feel the need to post this if u had. :)
    Anyways take care have fun be safe all

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
    witchygirl likes this.
  2. Skinnyasfuk

Skinnyasfuk Active Member

Money:
    1,467⛀
    That sucks...I’ve noticed a couple trolls but don’t go into the chat channels much and probably misunderstood all the acronyms I’m not familiar with...I google a lot.

mostafox and ClitEastwood like this.
  3. ClitEastwood

Ty rather sad really as I did nothing to ask for it. I was before this happened a reasonable nice chatter. Nvm lesson learned, I thought mods were impartial it appears some not.

4. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,501⛀
    The trolls do a lot of harm here and have caused a lot of people to leave. Take care of yourself and be happy

mostafox, ClitEastwood and Lupine like this.
  5. Silk-BG

Silk-BG Well-Known Member FCN Regular

That's not great and the trolls seem to take encouragement from not being dealt with...
    Take care and be well

ClitEastwood likes this.
  6. dreadyJasmin

dreadyJasmin Chat & Forum Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

You came to me last night stating that a chatter had been saying that I had been talking about you. I informed you that I spoke to you in chat several days ago about a matter and this particular chatter was there. You expected me to act on this information like a blind bull at a gate and ban your said “troll”. With no evidence or proof and in fact you have none over the matter you raised with me because I haven’t spoken about you or to you in the Adults at all since.
    As a mod I am not going to act on your ban wishes over something another chatter supposedly repeated that I said in main chat.

And as for being trolled out of the room, I guess you have forgotten that YOU were caught twice trolling a female regular chatter under guest names and that is what I warned you over last week.
    If you have evidence and proof of being trolled by these 3 chatters then I would suggest you approach admin with this for the matter to be dealt with accordingly.

Posting complaints about being trolled when you were caught trolling yourself..... Smh

SunshineF and Lakeside like this.
  7. TacoBelle

TacoBelle Topless Taco Tuesdays! FCN Regular

Money:
    190,401⛀
    As a mod, I am slightly offended, especially since I didn't recieve as much as a message here.

8. ClitEastwood

Why would I mention you as you have always been nice civil to me, and to be honest one if the fairest moderators.
    Tc Sadie xx

mostafox likes this.
  9. ClitEastwood

Firstly I have not forgotten what I did and the reaso s why, as you remind the room regularly three weeks after the event hence feeding the haters. Smh.....
    Ok well I apologised to the chatter concerned. It stopped the very same day as I mentioned to yourself and Admin I also promised Admin (which I kept) it would never happen again.
    I admitted I was wrong and apologised. Shame your friend who did the trolling cant admit the same.
    I realise that no matter what proof I have or have not it's a futile battle to fight. I dont hold that agaist anyone as you have to look after your mates.
    I am not interested in making this personal as I can see very clearly what happens and why.
    I am sick of daily abuse by certain people, so left Adult and have no desire to carry on there.
    You can all be proud of yourselves now you got what you wanted! I left the room.
    ty.
    THE END

mostafox likes this.
  10. ClitEastwood

You too and thanks for the kind words. I did not want to make this a personal issue as it's not.

Silk-BG likes this.
  11. BlueEyedLady

BlueEyedLady Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    9,390⛀
    As he still comes to adult chat...SMH..

dreadyJasmin likes this.
  12. Misha000

Misha000 Guest

I think that's allowed. ;)

Stanthropical and ClitEastwood like this.
  13. ClitEastwood

Well I left Adult because I was sick of daily trolling..simple really.
    You don't follow me and block me like I do you problem solved. Simples.
    It's been nearly three weeks now perhaps it's time to move on and find a new person to hate? Just because your shielded by friends who are supposedly impartial does not give you the right to keep stalking me your mad it's chat not real life. Grow up and quit stalking and harrasing people.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  14. TacoBelle

TacoBelle Topless Taco Tuesdays! FCN Regular

Money:
    190,401⛀
    You know, I was going to say things, but I'm not going to go there, because I lurk enough to know what's going on and I'm getting bored with giving the one attention. Can I suggest going to a different room? They rarely leave adults, or troll when they don't have the backup of the others. The other rooms are slower paced and people tend to have more of a humanitarian spirit in them after they get to know you. Personally when I am trolled, I giggle at it as I have known most of these trolls for a very very long time and they never change their tactics. Insult your family, break up your relationship, if they have never seen you they cal catfish, etc. and when you think you're friends, don't get comfy! They will use anything you say against you. Just attention starve them and you'll be fine. It pisses them off more than a ban.

15. ClitEastwood

Yes but when someone uses Multiple names it's kinda hard to keep up with blocking them this was my point..

16. Misha000

Misha000 Guest

Block is great but I feel that we should be able to put them in a room and blow it up..
    Any in agreement?

Funthum19 and SkiDude101 like this.
  17. Dogowar

Dogowar Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Lol sounds like a good idea haha

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
    ClitEastwood likes this.
  18. Funthum19

Funthum19 Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    2,029⛀
    Make sure it is a very big room and a very big bomb.

19. BlueEyedLady

BlueEyedLady Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    9,390⛀
    I was trolled earlier this morning. I have to say that the mod on duty banned them after they seen a few comments made towards me. Thank you. If you dislike me that much either we talk and figure it out, or block me. I feel chat has been very fun lately with a lot of the people being banned.

20. Alwayscrashingthesamecar

Alwayscrashingthesamecar Active Member

Money:
    199,513⛀
    My ignore list is pretty extensive.