Valentine's Day

Discussion in 'Drama' started by Freakishhottie, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Freakishhottie

Freakishhottie Well-Known Member FCN Regular

thanks @Kelsey12

Kelsey12 likes this.
  2. Kimberly97

Kimberly97 New Member

Money:
    128⛀
    For me it's the reeses eggs. Putting those things within my line of sight is dangerous lol :p

TallulahBlue and Freakishhottie like this.
  3. Freakishhottie

Freakishhottie Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Anything Reese's related lol. My fave candy when I actually eat candy

TallulahBlue likes this.
  4. aqha79

aqha79 Active Member

Each person is different on holidays...some eat till sick on thanksgiving...some puts lights on there homes like Chevy Chase in christmas vacation...some send flowers and whatnot on valentines.....me myself no personal favorite...but I say if it makes you happy and smile give it hell....oh and I have learned from this 75 percent of women are just waiting on day after valentines day lol

Freakishhottie likes this.
  5. AusSam

AusSam Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    13,806⛀
    Happy valentines to all of you, hope you have a great day whatever you're up to :D

Freakishhottie likes this.
  6. Ry23

Ry23 Member

Money:
    554⛀
  7. TallulahBlue

TallulahBlue Well-Known Member

Money:
    23,013⛀
    Best thing is just a heartfelt card. I truly believe meaningful words are the best gifts to give and receive.

Worst gift I ever received was the most expensive one I ever received, from my first (and to date only) serious boyfriend: a gym membership. (No, this isn't one of my jokes, lol.) Not because I had ever asked for one. But because "it probably wouldn't hurt" for me to work out and I would "probably feel better" about myself if I did. I actually felt pretty good about myself until that moment.

Silk-BG likes this.
  8. Silk-BG

Silk-BG Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Sigh, Don't take this the wrong way but Valentines is so commercial now it's off-putting. The best way I know is making the time and spending it with who you want.

TallulahBlue likes this.
  9. Peacecountry

Peacecountry Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    7,155⛀
    All the western holidays have become commercial and off-putting for me. I've pretty much quit participating in any of them. Even the ones that supposedly are to bring families together and show our love for one another have become more about "what are we getting?" And worse yet, sometimes it's about the financial value we place on these "gifts". AS was mentioned, a hug can be priceless. The hug is even more valuable when it is not part of a holiday but is a heartfelt gesture of love and friendship at a time of real need.

10. AusSam

Money:
    13,806⛀
    I don't really think the present I got my girlfriend was a highlight of valentines day, spending the day feeding each other chocolate and watching netflix is what made the day special XD lmao

11. Lakeside

Lakeside Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    112,921⛀
    I agree with all those wonderful sentiments. Spending time with someone you care for or that hug that comes from no where and makes the day special are what makes life worthwhile.
    But, being female, Jewellery works too.

Heart.jpg

Ls x

Jane29, TallulahBlue and AusSam like this.
  12. AusSam

Money:
    13,806⛀
    Well dayum I think that one ups the pandora bracelet I got XD, that's really nice! <3

13. TallulahBlue

TallulahBlue Well-Known Member

Money:
    23,013⛀
    I was excited for the necklace my gf got me. But after seeing the one @Lakeside got, I'm thinking mine might pale in comparison. Pretty sure she didn't get it at Jared:

[​IMG]
    And 37 seconds after I put it on, it was down to just the string...

Jane29 likes this.