Fantasy Videogame arcade fuckfest!

NerdyPervy

Resident
FCN Regular
I'm a big retro gamer & spent my youth in the videogame arcades of the past playing Street Fighter & Tekken. But I always dreamed about finding a geeky gamer girlfriend to share some fun & games together. But these days, I want a bit more naughty fun. Play a bit of Pacman then bend her over an air hockey table & insert my cock in her coin slot. Have a match of King of Fighters & the loser gets pegged by the joystick. Hide ourselves away in a secluded closed cabinet & just fuck like crazy as everyone walk past outside, moans & groans barely audible over all the bleeps & bloops all around. I still visit a few retro arcade around the UK & would love to make this dream cum true!
 
Need a gamer girl!
 

Attachments

  • user28322732_745f4bf6cd21.jpg
    user28322732_745f4bf6cd21.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 3
  • user28322732_80a25a92036f.jpeg
    user28322732_80a25a92036f.jpeg
    39.7 KB · Views: 3
  • user28322732_152c49757b43.webp
    user28322732_152c49757b43.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 3

Trending content

Back
Top