What Constitutes Harassment at FCN

Discussion in 'Drama' started by Corsair48, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    208,022⛀
    Re-read my first reply in this thread.

2. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,499⛀
    If you feel like you are harassed then report it. All reports are taken seriously

CrystalMarker likes this.
  3. County

County Guest

Thankyou SAB, it has been taken care of privately.

I was just saying sometimes there are no FCN rules broken when harrassment occurs

4. Stanthropical

Money:
    208,022⛀
    Is anybody reading what I typed? Or, rather, comprehending?

If you don't like someone and their content, block them. If they evade your block and resume their efforts, that's harassment. It's very simple.

Maxxpro likes this.
  5. CrystalMarker

CrystalMarker Well-Known Member FCN Regular

6. County

County Guest

Was read, but like you said its a public thread and I had my say that's all.

7. Stanthropical

Money:
    208,022⛀
    The only user who edited it was you.

8. CrystalMarker

I can therefore fix it and I can provide screenshots showing that I was in a conversation when my post was originally edited at 11:06 PM EST.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
    EchoMx239 likes this.
  9. Stanthropical

Money:
    208,022⛀
    Okay, I'm done with silly back-and-forth. Pretty sure everything was addressed.

Drama is impossible to mod and it will never be moderated. Mods are here to enforce the rules and curb malicious activity.

If you blocked someone whose content you don't like and they circumvent your block, regardless of instrument, it then can be considered as harassment and that's when you can report.

Rampage_roleplayer_ likes this.
  10. CrystalMarker

Thank you for your consideration.

EchoMx239 likes this.
  11. TacoBelle

TacoBelle Topless Taco Tuesdays! FCN Regular

Money:
    190,401⛀
    Shut down this drama already ffs.

Maxxpro likes this.
  12. Corsair48

Corsair48 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    18,518⛀
    Just a suggestion, instead of dissecting my post and reading to respond, consider the whole and read to understand.

MissLed, Autonomous and CrystalMarker like this.
  13. Corsair48

Money:
    18,518⛀
    While not the case here, I have belonged to groups where it is against the rules to have more than one account.

14. Corsair48

Money:
    18,518⛀
    Personal attacks -- whether the individual being attacked is aware or not, able to see or not see -- are malicious and should not be tolerated.

Just my opinion.

Bennettrose, MissLed, Blake34 and 3 others like this.
  15. LillyK

LillyK Guest

@Stanthropical you are soooooo much more patient & thorough than I could ever be. DAMN

16. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,499⛀

That is life. People are garbage and not everyone will like you. Whether they are petty and personally attack you or take the high road and ignore you is their business. You are an adult on an adult chat site. If we were to go and police everyone who hurt someone's feelings then this entire website would be empty.

CrystalMarker and EchoMx239 like this.
  17. TacoBelle

TacoBelle Topless Taco Tuesdays! FCN Regular

Money:
    190,401⛀
    There is at least one participant that isn't me, on this thread, that has multiple accounts. Should I start with them?

18. Stanthropical

Money:
    208,022⛀
    Welcome to Drama, where suggestions are like... Well, same situation as with opinions.

You're looking to raise a bunch points and I'm organizing my reply, so you don't have to re-read what you typed.

Yes. Reading. Hence, isolating talking points after reading them and responding to each.

I've considered "the whole" and it simply isn't a good argument.

Everything is understood perfectly.

You're looking for a different set of website rules. Different websites have different rules.

Editing your original post twice five hours after someone replied frankly invalidates your complaint and nobody has time for logical fallacies.

If the website wanted to babysit adults, this wouldn't be public, there would be 50 moderators for for 350,000+ registered users, there'd be no adult content, you'd have to use your real name and... This wouldn't exist under those conditions, actually.

19. Stanthropical

Money:
    208,022⛀
    Some people invoke 1st Amendment rights, other people want a police state. Which side do we please?

There are personal attacks being launched by the candidates during presidential campaigns and millions of people still elect them. What do we do? Kick them off? No. We don't listen to that nonsense if we don't want to. Here, you can even block that content—it's amazing, really.

20. Corsair48

Money:
    18,518⛀
    This first part was actually intended to give support to moderators rather than be critical of them.

This second part is the only area of disagreement.