What Constitutes Harassment at FCN

Discussion in 'Drama' started by Corsair48, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    203,563⛀
    The problem with such way of support is that it's unnecessarily convoluted and implicates moderators accordingly to individual perception and personal beliefs. It doesn't look like support. Moderators aren't here to live up to expectations or needs of individual users. Moderators are here to enforce website rules.

I don't know what kind of group you claim you managed, but it seems like you did a lot of babysitting and micromanagement. Moderators May tell someone here, "Hey you're going too far with this or that, cool it," and issue a posting suspension when necessary (usually when the user resumes that behavior), but monitoring of drama and clique politics is out of question. If you don't see enforcement of certain things, it's because you don't participate often enough and haven't been around for long.

Second part is nonsense. Moderators will not scrutinize every post on the website.

2. Corsair48

Corsair48 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    18,518⛀
    Already addressed.

CrystalMarker likes this.
  3. Stanthropical

Money:
    203,563⛀
    I can keep repeating myself until people realize that moderators are here to enforce the rules and not breathe down people's necks.

4. CrystalMarker

CrystalMarker Well-Known Member FCN Regular

I thought that the silly back and forth was done with sometime yesterday...

Hotcarter76 likes this.
  5. Stanthropical

Money:
    203,563⛀

6. Corsair48

Corsair48 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    18,518⛀
    Last word.

7. Lakeside

Lakeside Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    112,921⛀
    I can't believe people take the internet that seriously to feel 'harassed'.
    This isn't like life. It has an on/off button. Turn it off and go do something productive.
    You could for example, go make a cup of tea and sort your life-choice priorities out.

With love,

Ls x

Camay, Thalassa, EchoMx239 and 4 others like this.
  8. Stanthropical

Money:
    203,563⛀
  9. CrystalMarker

CrystalMarker Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Enough is Enough.

This thread was created in order to bring attention to the fact that there is a large amount of harassment taking place on this site among users. The harassment that is taking place is often overlooked or ignored for months.

The tactics that have been used by some moderators were clearly intended to paint some of the site users as butt-sore drama creators. The tactics were poorly executed as they backfired. The only good that this thread brought forth is showning the true colors of some moderators.

Move On From This Crap Already.

EchoMx239 and Modron like this.
  10. Lakeside

Lakeside Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    112,921⛀
    They can only try to harass someone but unless that person reacts and feels 'harassed', there is no harassment.
    If you see it as being harassed, then its harassment. If you don't react, its only attempted harassment with a large dose of 'fail' included.
    If you view it as amusing or even entertaining, then there is no harassment, just amusement and entertainment.
    My secret is, just laugh it off as I find it both amusing and entertaining when they try.

As we say 'Down Under':
    Take a spoonful of cement and 'harden the f*ck up'.

It's the internet ferchrissakes. It's just a bunch of electrons on a phosphor screen.

If you are taking it that seriously, the problem is yours, not the 'harassers'.

Again, with love,

Ls x

Alexa79, Camay, Thalassa and 2 others like this.
  11. Stanthropical

Money:
    203,563⛀
    People say harassment this and harassment that, but never cite anything meaningful.

Spit it out. You're in perfect place for more drama--The Drama forum.

There's nothing to move on from. There is no issue. lol

12. TacoBelle

TacoBelle Topless Taco Tuesdays! FCN Regular

Money:
    190,398⛀
    meanwhile, here I am at work, not really caring about this drama, or could I call this harassment now? Hmmm

13. nessabbyxo

nessabbyxo Guest

[​IMG]

CleverFoxy and Camay like this.
  14. Autonomous

Autonomous The Village Clown FCN Regular

Money:
    199,513⛀
    i like corsair :D:cool:

15. EmmaJay

EmmaJay Well-Known Member FCN Regular

I wish we could block individuals from seeing and posting on our walls.

16. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,479⛀
    You can go to your privacy settings and click people you follow only to who can see your wall and who can post on your wall

Screenshot_20190312-193501_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20190312-193524_Chrome.jpg

Stanthropical and EmmaJay like this.
  17. EmmaJay

EmmaJay Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Yes ma'am. I just wish we could do it on a individual basis. Thank you SAB. :)

AmandaFlirty likes this.
  18. SweetMan47

SweetMan47 Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    10,330⛀
    This is why i quit as moderator. Double standards and favoritism. Many mods and admins are not impartial. I have seen it on both sides of the fence. Feel free to pick this apart all you like because youre one of them i speak of and by feeling you have to make excuses for it or denials of it only weakens your stand on it.

19. Stanthropical

Money:
    203,563⛀
    There's nothing to pick apart, because you're not citing anything. This type of rhetoric caters only to imaginations of individuals and who knows what hundreds of different people have on their minds when they're reading your text.

20. Flopsy

Flopsy Well-Known Member FCN Regular

No were not 'harass'. Stop this bullshit are know what say in chat and why were ban. Will not post content here but have be deal with else where.

CleverFoxy likes this.