What do you think of tattos ? Do you have any?

Discussion in 'Drama' started by Melissaa, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Curvy

Curvy Guest

Like I said before...

They might look sexy on a woman NOW...but what about in the future as she ages...

On a guy, ok...depends on the guy if it suits him.

I’m mostly turned on by a man’s personality; not his looks.

xx

Freddy69foryou and Dogowar like this.
  2. Hawkeye100

Hawkeye100 Well-Known Member

Money:
    18,225⛀
    Love em and you've seen mine lol

As for ageing you just get them recoloured and they look fine I'm going to be a tattooed 100 year old man haha

Tattooedmedic likes this.
  3. Curvy

Curvy Guest

I haven’t seen your tattoos.

I meant......different on a woman as she ages.

It may be sexy for men to look at tattooed women in their fantasy. Fair enough.

Sorry. I think it lacks class. Just my point of view.

Audrey Hepburn for instance would have not looked as demure with a tattoo. Just opinion.

Dogowar and Hawkeye100 like this.
  4. nessabbyxo

nessabbyxo Guest

I don't have any tattoos but if I ever got one it would definitely be something for my brother and my only brother I have who's autistic. I would probably do the Autism Awareness Puzzle pattern into a heart and put his name or something just because my brother means a lot to me and he's 5 years older than me but we grew up together so definitely would love to have something special with me. :)

5. I obviously have tattoos hence the name but I'm not a fan of a lot of them. For example I don't like colour tattoos because over time once they fade they look terrible. There's also a lot of people now who have cheap tattoos which again are terrible, ones they've got on a drunken holiday etc which eventually need covering.

Overall I like tattoos and they can look great depending on the quality.

Tattooedmedic, Bdj1992, xyzrp and 2 others like this.
  6. Hawkeye100

Hawkeye100 Well-Known Member

Money:
    18,225⛀
    That's cool were all different and so are our likes and dislikes ...when I said yiu have seen mine I was talking to every one lol I've posted them up in various threads ...

7. MannyMan

MannyMan Well-Known Member

Money:
    17,875⛀
    I'm an artist and a tatted up woman to me is just as gorgeous and alluring as one with no tats, but I guess my point of view is, if the tat extenuates her features or decorates an already beautiful portrait then I'm all in... No matter how you slice it or dice it, it's part of who she or he is now and that is a definite in their eyes. Some people use it as expression and others use it to cover up scars, but at least to me it doesn't matter as much as how they act and express themselves from within.

8. Dogowar

Dogowar Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Only have two. A devil on each shoulder. There to remind me of friends lost.

But not a fan of too many tatts on a girl. The odd small demure and discreet one is all well and good. But for me large or covered in them isn't a turn on.

Personality is always a winner over anything for me.

9. Levnz

Levnz New Member

I've got six with more on the way. I'm all for a gal that is inked up... the more the better! Tattoos always tell an interesting story, your body being the canvas.

10. centag

centag New Member

Money:
    103⛀

11. angellick44

angellick44 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    50,355⛀
    Love tats, have 1 and saw my artist today, stay tuned! Oh and its big and has colour, the one i have :)

inthevalley8 likes this.
  12. Chubbychappie

Chubbychappie Well-Known Member FCN Regular

I don’t have any because I have a fear of needles and I don’t like tats on most people but every now and then I see a tat (usually on a girl/woman) that I think is really good.
    The right tat on the right person can be cool and even sexy or really hot. I think you are the only one who can decide but don’t think tweety is a great choice, if you are artistic at all, design your own. As someone on here said “You are unique”
    So make your tat unique

13. Ehcanuck

Ehcanuck Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    5,862⛀
    I just got one and think they are awesome because they show expression.

14. angellick44

angellick44 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    50,355⛀
    What did you get?

15. Dezzi420

Dezzi420 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    3,789⛀
    Put it this way...When you get acupuncture, a guy sticks a few needles in you, in a line. to restore the flow of "Chi". So...if needles influence the flow of nonexistent "energies", then getting repeatedly poked with a needle to make the shape of a tattoo, now means the "chi" has been redirected to have to follow the entire outline of your funny tattoo of Bart Simpson fucking Lisa in the butt, before it gets where it's going. You'll never be able to shoot fireballs out of your hands if you get a tattoo on your arm

16. Tattooedmedic

Tattooedmedic Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    17,372⛀

We all will /do sag, stretch and what have you as we age..I'd rather have some color on my skin and be able to reminisce about the earlier days

17. Silk-BG

Silk-BG Well-Known Member FCN Regular

They are like any artwork, some good, some bad, not to everyone's taste. But those that love them ... Love them.

Yep I have one (and ftr, no it's unique and yes it has personal meaning) - am planning the next one too, like some others have stated earlier.

18. Funthum19

Funthum19 Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    2,029⛀
    I beg to differ.
    My fireball firing has become greatly enhanced following my incsetuous Simpson Sibling arm tattoo.
    My Chi builds up in Lisas butt, Bart pumping bursts of Chi in to her acts like a store and when full she blasts orgasmic fireballs from my finger tips.

The tattoo artist failed to mention this small side effect so it did rather take me by surprise the first time it happened.
    Lol
    Meanwhile, back in the real world I have 2 arm tattoos, both with great significance,
    Neither of which have given me fireball firing abilities but do remind me of major life events and achievements.

The stupidest tattoo comment ever was, "does it hurt?"
    Let me see now. They put a needle in my skin like about 3 million times. Does it hurt?

But thats part of the fun.

19. Azucar

Azucar Well-Known Member FCN Regular

I love them on men or women. I have over 20 of them myself and counting. I’m nowhere near done.

Funthum19 and Silk-BG like this.