What do you think of tattos ? Do you have any?

Discussion in 'Drama' started by Melissaa, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Kris1973

Kris1973 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Waiting for a tat arist to get better so i can book one in, having this Screenshot_20180903-144049_Google.jpg

Dogowar and Tattooedmedic like this.
  2. angellick44

angellick44 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    50,347⛀
    Some guy told me today (a stranger online) that it was a waste of my money to have my tattoo and that i should grow up! Lol!!!!

Heidiwil and Dogowar like this.
  3. DemonPresence

DemonPresence Member

I got 22 tattoos and getting a lot more

lisa_And likes this.
  4. lisa_And

lisa_And Well-Known Member

Money:
    659⛀

Wtf! 22?? I have only 2 I guess xD

Dogowar likes this.
  5. XxxGABRIELLAxxX

XxxGABRIELLAxxX Well-Known Member

Money:
    190,204⛀
    I don't have any but I have found that It doesn't look good on everyone, but then again it does depend on the design as well. I never got one due to not wanting to be like everyone else because every where I turn today seems to be someone with a tattoo. However, it does look hot on guys with a decent built. *shrugs*

Dogowar and lisa_And like this.
  6. lisa_And

lisa_And Well-Known Member

Money:
    659⛀
    Right!
    Tats mostly depends on how you want them to look on you..like designs matter, the meaning behind it matters,!

Dogowar and XxxGABRIELLAxxX like this.
  7. ElToonss

ElToonss New Member

Money:
    5⛀
    What oind of Tattoss you like

8. Lamar56

Lamar56 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,516⛀
    I do not have tats but i do have scars . I am too square to be cool . LOL :p:p

Heidiwil likes this.
  9. angellick44

Money:
    50,347⛀
    I didnt get a tattoo to be like everyone else, i got it because i wanted 1 and indeed there is meaning behind it.

ElToonss and XxxGABRIELLAxxX like this.
  10. Alex_AD

Alex_AD Guest

Tattoos on muscular men never look bad

XxxGABRIELLAxxX likes this.
  11. angellick44

Money:
    50,347⛀
    What do you think of tats on a womans arm? Iam trying to figure out where i should put my next one.

Bdj1992 likes this.
  12. Leukje

Leukje Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    10,633⛀
    everyone always needs meaning behind tattoos. some of mine have. some of mine have absolutely n0 meaning. i like them to be trashy and non pretentious. i am impulsive with them also. i wake up in the morning wanting one.. i get it stitched the same day. i stitch them myself if need be. and have my barber stitch the rest.. lol. i dont know. sometimes they need to mean the world. sometimes they dont. i dont like being asked about the meanings either because everyone always expects one. and some i just get. period. nothing behind except me being careless and impulsive.

either the meanings are are non existent or too personal to share. next motives i think about getting: a sock, a washing machine, tooth paste and toothbrush, a hi hat, "we´re lost in music", 808, 909, ebbe, flut, beer, vino, the batman logo, "mehr nehmen", trash... well i am not thinking about them. once i am like i want it.. i will get it... no matter if i still like it or not. it is just skin. and so it is like a photoalbum. i hate my style when i was 17 but i still love that fucker. he was trashy as fuck. lost but trashy. im proud of him. just like any past me. because they survived me. they all deserve their commemorance plate sorta..

13. Heidiwil

Heidiwil Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    32,987⛀
    Same! Waited until I was in my 30s and first that was done in Japan. I have good stories for all 4 of mine :)

Bdj1992, angellick44 and Leukje like this.
  14. Leukje

Leukje Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    10,633⛀
    edit: i never judge others for their tattoos. there is many things i wouldnt get or cringe or laugh about.. but then again i think of one and get it stitched the same day or no matter if i still like it or not... so how could i judge.. :D tattoos are just a piece of skin.

15. D_go

D_go Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    48,616⛀
    So I've been seen this one girl, and she's such a nerd I swear , well she got this one tattoo on the side of a belly and man... knowing she can take that pain. She's in for it now...

emilyangel69 likes this.
  16. PraesulChris

PraesulChris Guest

I've always thought of my body as a temple, believing that I should keep it healthy, clean and free of any marks, with the exception of scars haha. I don't have any tattoos but if I were to get one, it'd be a Polynesian tattoo along my shoulder/arms, or around my hip. But I'd only get this if I've earned it, of course xd

17. AnnabelleWinters

AnnabelleWinters Well-Known Member FCN Regular

I have 5 tattoos currently, but I have so much more that I would like or to work on and add to my current tattoos. I was about 14-15 when I got my first tattoo, been addicted ever since just I like to think about what I want before I get it. My body to me looks better with tattoo..makes people notice or compliment me more, not that I crave attention, but it's nice to get compliments and make conversations.

inthevalley8 and Bdj1992 like this.