Banter What kind of drunk are You?

Discussion in 'Hangouts, Games and Banter' started by FallenFreya, Jan 6, 2018.

?

What kind of drunk are You?

1. Happy

55.6%
  2. Flirty

58.7%
  3. Sicky

3.2%
  4. Emotional

19.0%
  5. Angry

3.2%
  6. It doesnt affect me

6.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. MannyMan

MannyMan Well-Known Member

Money:
    17,875⛀
    The Best Kind.... JK I don't drink.... Hiccup!

TallulahBlue likes this.
  2. FallenFreya

FallenFreya Guest

Any more stories?

3. LillyK

LillyK Guest

I've never been much of a drinker. Although it was quite funny when I was 15 trying to convince a police officer that I hadn't been drinking when the alcohol puke on the sidewalk was 5 feet from me (and I was drunk) :D

Alcohol just accentuates my personality. So I get really happy, flirty and loud :p

Kbunny and Chefwithabs like this.
  4. Ericisthename

Ericisthename Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    1,996⛀
    Uhhhhh, so was the drinking story?? Pretty lame, I must say. Heh.

5. Ericisthename

Money:
    1,996⛀
    Now that, is a great drinking story, ladies and gentlemen. Clap, clap, clap, clap...
    Love the part when you puked in the wrong villa! Awesome.

Kris1973 likes this.
  6. Ericisthename

Money:
    1,996⛀
    Yeah, sorry I read that buzz-kill crap! Get a life!

7. Ericisthename

Money:
    1,996⛀
    Oh, I guess it is my time to share....

My drinking "career" began in college, during which I had some great times, but blacked-out … sorry, had to run out to a local event, so where was I?
    Oh, yes. The great drinking story. One time I awoke from a night of drinking to find myself in bed, naked. I asked my roommate if he knew where
    my underpants were and he laughed, and asked "what"? Later, I was told that a pair of underpants were found in the bathroom of the dormitory,
    and another rumor of a drunk naked guy in the fourth floor (women's) hallway.

Curvy likes this.
  8. Curvy

Curvy Guest

Sounds like he was a perv! Lol

9. Curvy

Curvy Guest

I remember being with a bunch of hippies (my boyfriend at the time being on of then on some hill on bonfire night). They were all as high as kites but I only drink. There were normal families there too watching the fireworks. I needed to pee and had to squat, but in the moment I felt liberated and stripped off (I was pretty drunk). My boyfriend ran over and helped get me dressed. He was laughing and saying reassuringly, “you can’t do that baby”.

Fortunately no one reported me and I didn’t get arrested!

10. Lurking

Lurking Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    5,485⛀
    It varies on what I drink, Jack Daniels, I end up become rather aroused, having one time, I bought a heavy drinker a shot and went back to my pint.

He then asked what I'm drinking and refused to take no for an answer, so for every bottle of cider I'd drink, I would have a shot of Jack, he was on Smirnoff Vodka. Must have been three or so hours of that, I lose my memory at about midnightish, with it being a two sided bar, apparently I was leaving bottles on one side, then going to the other side asking for one, not realising it was a half full bottle I'd left there they just passed over.

Anyway after I went back out to some others, I supposedly was trying really hard, hitting on a friend which was supposedly of great amusement to the other people there.

With Kraken Rum however, I just become easy going and enjoying myself at least for a time but I do have a tendency to become emotional after drinking too much of it.

I do remember partially at least, drinking some rum, there was some people up at my local, friends of a friend thing, I remember chatting to her, was a lesbian or at least everyone said she was. Cute as fuck as well, and after chatting for a while, some flirting, I lose track of what happened but sobered up as I was snogging her. So no really sure how it happened but was a fun thing to come to my senses to. Nothing else happened she left later on and not seen them since. Supposedly she went in for a peck, I went back for seconds and it just kinda carried on for the next twenty minutes.

Then some other odd times like falling asleep in a field, trying to climb a lamp post, asking a guy to punch me in the face to sort my life out and that one time I went across the top shelf with a friend.

I imagine for Halloween I'll get pissed and probably have some what the fuck am I doing, story.

11. Moi

Moi Active Member FCN Regular

I’m flirty and sometimes angry when my hos get out of line.

Esoterix likes this.
  12. CyberGuy69

CyberGuy69 Guest

I get emotional, silly, flirty and ergh......touchy. Hence why i rarely drink.

13. Jinxy

Jinxy Guest

I’m fun and flirty. Well that’s how it seems to me. Haha

14. Moi

Moi Active Member FCN Regular

You’re flirty only with me.

Esoterix likes this.
  15. Dogowar

Dogowar Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Depends on my prior mood, but usually I like to have a laugh and mellow out.

16. Oldgymrat

Oldgymrat Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    51,454⛀
    It realy depends on what im drinking

17. MandaMonster

MandaMonster Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    594⛀
    My best drunk story that I don't even remember? But got detailed play by play of?
    Thanksgiving 2018.
    That morning I woke up and got everything cooking and ready to go. Of course my family was all there, grandma included, and I decided mimosas were an amazing addition to cooking.
    Should I have added vodka to those mimosas two drinks in? Probably not. But there I was.
    I ended up blabbing about my sister's fiance's ex and how ugly she was, with his kids there. They didn't appreciate that one bit. But the truths were just flooding out of me every time I opened my mouth. Along with fuck every other phrase.
    Through the night I ended up finishing an entire 16oz bottle of vodka, two champagne bottles, and a gallon of orange juice. By the end I was drinking the vodka straight from the bottle. Playing songs that made me miss my best friend. Cried. Laughed. And apparently tried to punch my dad for joking bad things about my song choices. Do I remember putting my hands up in fists and telling everyone to fuck off? I absolutely do not. But apparently I switched to tequila at this point. I woke up passed out in the recliner the next day.
    So from about Noon until 2am when I finally passed out is a complete blackout. And I was wide awake that entire time. Apparently it was amusing to everyone else in my family and friends besides my grandma, who still brings it up to this day lmao.

I don't live it down or the drunk texts sent that night. Just one of those, shit happens during the holidays moments.

18. Alex_AD

Alex_AD Guest

One that'll end up finger fucking someone straight after

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2019
    Nips likes this.
  19. Steg

Steg Guest

Too many drunken nights out to remember. Some of which will stay in the Regimental bar