When to keep moving on FCN?!

Discussion in 'Drama' started by Heidiwil, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Heidiwil

Heidiwil Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    32,999⛀
    Such a drama thread I'm about to write...im stuck in a rut and since some of you have been such amazing supporters, I decided to just write on here. I dont mind if there aren't any responses, this is not a fun or sexy thread, just me in the raw (unfortunately NOT naked) haha

I'm a pretty peppy, motivated chic. I've seen shit, done shit, and been through hell and back. My time on here has been a saving grace for interaction, laughs and my kink mind. However, my life is very stressful behind the FCN closed doors. I just moved home after 10 yrs, I have a toddler and a new baby, a very difficult relationship with their dad, stuck between mom life and work, stupid ass car problems, money and just general life stresses. (Also have a mouse in my house now, which i fucking hate lol) i went to church today and cried singing songs...hiding it from my step sister and kids. I felt overjoyed to be there yet utterly depleted. I'm so exhausted I cant even think some days, yet I keep plugging away.

The positive side is that I have found an amazing man that I dream of growing old with. He fills my days and nights with love and encouragement and it keeps me going. However, I do get down thinking being together will be such a chore on all parties and i miss him dearly in every ounce of my day. We had the pleasure of camping with our kids and every single moment was a success, even the scary ones. The dirty (yet fun) details of sex are engrained in my mind, but the laughter, companionship and sheer joy of his presence is one I cannot forget.

To know me, is to know I rise above the norm...I accept challenges and actually enjoy conquering stresses. I wake up happy everyday even if I am not feeling it. However, today, i am just down and needed to have a voice. He sent me a hand written love letter (who even takes that time?) Just now, I read it, as I lay next to my kiddos for nap time. My head and heart are flooded.

I'm so stressed, yet blessed ❤ I have found myself struggling on fcn because I am NOT fake so I avoid people when I cant pull up and out of my hole on any given day. I apologize (even though I know there is no need) to everyone I keep up with on here. Smiling through something is one thing but bitching or crying on here is another. I am using this thread to say, I am quiet because my head feels blocked. My kink (kind of) is hard to find at the moment but I am here and I do enjoy reading up on everyone. Thank you to those of you that keep the fun alive and I will soon be back on track because well, I'm now putting that out into the universe! Hahaha As always, Happy day People *smooches*

2. Hgirl1

Hgirl1 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

I have never had the chance to talk to you but I feel like letting you know that what I see in you is such a strong, lovely, fun, sexy woman and I really admire you.

xyzrp and Shadowfire like this.
  3. Shadowfire

Shadowfire Well-Known Member FCN Regular

She is all that and more:)

xyzrp and Hgirl1 like this.
  4. wendylagoon

wendylagoon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    6,667⛀
    Hey Heidi, haven't really spoken to you directly before , but I just wanted to say that I hope that you can get back on track soon! Love your posts and overall presence here.

And a love letter?! Wow! You are one lucky goose!

:p

xyzrp likes this.
  5. Dogowar

Dogowar Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Heidi we've spoken probably a hand full of times since I've been here. And yes I've joined in with the fun and capers on the sex camp thread and such (least i did lol) and its brought great laughs merriment and relief to many ;)

I consider you one of the stalwarts of the threads and someone full of life and fun but you like all of us can't be like that 24/7.

I'm overjoyed for you and the lucky man who has entered your life and wish you all the very best together. The hand written love letter, now that's a touch of class right there lol

Btw I also have a mouse running around somewhere in my place. I've called him Rambo because he's a clever little fucker and has resisted all forms of capture :p:p:p

Being a single mom bringing up kids and all the hassles that brings is no mean feat even for someone used to military routines as we both know kids dont take orders lol. So you have my utmost respect there. ;)

Things will without doubt get better. And having someone there with you every step will lift burdens I'm sure.

Chin up Navy ;)

SunshineF and xyzrp like this.
  6. Heidiwil

Money:
    32,999⛀
    Ahhhhhh my eyes swell with tears my friends. I dont ask for help often but all these words humble me and make me laugh @Dogowar I needed that chin up Navy more than you know!!! I miss my military family and all that encompassed. The many moments of defeat, when your body is done but your mind keeps trying. I think that is the hardest...I'm finally home and feel absolutely alone and cant understand how. I guess I'm tired of being a washed up badass hahaha I'm not to my kids, no doubt, but damn if they can tell me the words all of you have. Thank you deeply!

xyzrp, Dogowar and Shadowfire like this.
  7. Heidiwil

Money:
    32,999⛀
    Oh and Rambo...fucking priceless! I'm a country girl so you would think I'm all good with mice but fuck that noise. Where there is one, I assume there are 10 haha

DISGUSTING shitters anyway

xyzrp and Dogowar like this.
  8. Heidiwil

Money:
    32,999⛀
    Very kind, Lady! Thank you for taking the time to post. It means a lot and I watch you on here as well and beam at your success!

Hgirl1 and xyzrp like this.
  9. Heidiwil

Money:
    32,999⛀
    Thank you sexy lady! I appreciate the girl power ❤

I am one lucky lady for sure...he wrote me one on his campsite pass then sent one in the mail. True gentleman that I will work to keep. Sigh in so many good ways lol

wendylagoon and xyzrp like this.
  10. nikkiray

nikkiray Guest

Honey the strength to open up this way show what an amazing woman you are. No one will understand your challenges, but we can all relate to feeling the pressures of life. You my dear handle yourself with grace. And that deserves praise. Youre an amazing woman. Hugs sweets!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2018
    xyzrp, Heidiwil and Dogowar like this.
  11. Heidiwil

Money:
    32,999⛀
    Coming from a strong woman, I will say a humble thank you. Even when I envision throwing things, screaming, or fucking taking it to my heavy bag, I stay in control. Not so much for me but for the kids. My gawd if I let them down by showing them despair. No way, Jose (as my girl says) hahaha thank you, Love ❤

xyzrp and nikkiray like this.
  12. Dogowar

Anytime Heidi ;) you deserve happiness so grab it with both hands and keep it close ;)

Heidiwil and xyzrp like this.
  13. Dogowar

He's the mouse equivalent of Stallone honest. Swear to god he'll come out one day with a bandana and a M60 with a mile long belt hahaha

Heidiwil and xyzrp like this.
  14. xyzrp

xyzrp Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Heidi, it's okay to feel down sometimes. Like you said, you always wake up happy even though you aren't feeling it and it takes it's toll sometimes. Everyone who matters will be there for you no matter what. Your smile is one of the reason I stick around here, not even kidding.
    I'll be eagerly waiting for you when you do get back on track. :)

Dogowar likes this.
  15. xyzrp

Also, wtf, Mice are just so cute!!!!

16. Dogowar

And there was me thinking it was folks like me *smh* lol ;)

xyzrp likes this.
  17. xyzrp

Hey, now, my girl crushes are my priorities. :p

FieryFox and Dogowar like this.
  18. Dogowar

Lol i know that hehe ;)

xyzrp likes this.
  19. Silk-BG

Silk-BG Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Hey Heidi, Never complain about feeling down or that things may not be great. It's all life and we just learn from it. I've read the posts you do and lke a lot of people appreciate the time and effort you put into those.
    I'll keep it short and sweet as pretty much everything said I agree with ... except the mouse bit, that's just 'ewwww' worthy. lol

Dogowar and Heidiwil like this.
  20. Heidiwil

Money:
    32,999⛀
    Hahaha I laughed seriously out loud! Love it (yet dont...dirty scoundrels)

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
    Silk-BG and Dogowar like this.