Why do i hate my college in the very fist year

Discussion in 'Education' started by Doesnotmatter, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Doesnotmatter

Doesnotmatter New Member

Money:
    10⛀
    I just dont feel like going to that place. Academics is rigorous and people are competitive. I can't find a "connection".

2. Kris1973

Kris1973 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

I done my first year and a half in uni from a hospital bed and then a wheelchair, learning to walk again, ready to give it up and hating every day. I didn't realise what friends I actually had made. Stick with it and you will realise its not as bad and others even though act all competive feel the same as you. Best thing I ever did as my life went in a direction I never imagined. Good luck kiddo. (yes I'm old)

3. trillxdeegan

trillxdeegan Active Member

Money:
    338⛀
    I hate college still, but it becomes tolerable with the right friends. Just remember why you're there and what it'll be like in the long run. Being at a school you like also helps. I picked a party school and a lame school, one I hated and one I couldn't focus it took me awhile to find the balance. Rome wasn't built in a day my friend.

4. Billy_B

Billy_B Well-Known Member FCN Regular

It was probably the first time reality set in and without admitting to it you realize you weren’t quite as smart as first thought....

5. Autonomous

Autonomous The Village Clown FCN Regular

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Probably because it's a liberal one. Most universities teach corruption and opinions, not facts and goodness. Find a Christian college to attend, where you'll find a true purpose.