Work (Am I just resigned to carrying spare underwear in my handbag)

Discussion in 'Community' started by Pixie-time, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Pixie-time

Pixie-time Well-Known Member

Money:
    1,175⛀
    Well I have become completely aware that i'm ridiculously attracted to this girl who I work with. She is soo hot I literally don't know what to do!!

She looks incredible in these skirts that just does things to my things lol, I have no idea if she is into girls in anyway though and loads of the guys in the office are always buzzing around her.

Here's the killer right, she always seems really happy to see me, like super happy. I know i'm probably reading into it and making all these crazy fantasy ideas, but hey a girl can dream right! We are having drinks as an office this coming Friday and I don't know whether I should try pursue my little fantasy or even how to?

Anybody understand my ramblings, Insight would be helpful xx

Heidiwil likes this.
  2. Southpaul80

Southpaul80 Member

Money:
    188⛀
    We’ll talk to her see where it goes. Yes bring extra undies just Incase you get too wet

Pixie-time likes this.
  3. Pixie-time

Money:
    1,175⛀
    Haha yea this is the main play I think, just not sure how to broach a girl (who is very possibly not into girls the same why I am hoping) about the fact she is my dream girl.

Southpaul80 likes this.
  4. TheRealSlimLady

TheRealSlimLady Well-Known Member

Money:
    5,925⛀
    I think you need to be a little wise here. What happens if you make a play for her and she refuses then gets all bitchy about it in the office? You could end up never living it down...

Goth likes this.
  5. Pixie-time

Money:
    1,175⛀
    Ahhh well you see this is the big nagging worry! I don't know whether to just maybe joke around with her on Friday and just be like ''imagine if me and you'' when we've had a few. But I wont openly be like hey Hun I want you! I'm not sure I have the proverbial balls for that

6. TheRealSlimLady

TheRealSlimLady Well-Known Member

Money:
    5,925⛀
    Well does she have a significant other? Do you know anything about her? Why not just say I've seen all the guys hanging around you, do you have your eye on anyone?

Are you les or bi? Can you get that into the convo and see how she reacts?

Goth likes this.
  7. Pixie-time

Money:
    1,175⛀
    I think this is a great play hun! yea maybe I'll go for the 'Soo hehe do you have a Bf? Gf? you never know these days?' definite sort of soft question I think. then if she's like no way I can always laugh it off as a joke. x

Heidiwil and TheRealSlimLady like this.
  8. Heidiwil

Heidiwil Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    28,770⛀
    Maybe ask about her relationship(s)? I have been told this of me in the past as I come across as strictly into men, but I do enjoy or fantasize about women. If you are looking for a solid relationship and she has a man or reads as into just men as you talk, then just lust from a distance. However, if you are looking for fun and furthering with her on a sexual level, then trust me, she will find a way to signal that over drinks ;) Much luck to ya!

Pixie-time likes this.
  9. Heidiwil

Heidiwil Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    28,770⛀
    Oops, repeated someone a bit, sorry

Pixie-time likes this.
  10. Pixie-time

Money:
    1,175⛀
    Thanks Hun, Dont worry helps to see more than one person thinks thats the way! x

Heidiwil likes this.
  11. Kelsey12

Kelsey12 Well-Known Member

Does she know you're into girls? Does anyone in the office? If not, and you put it out there, everyone will soon know. Office romances are always complicated, regardless of the genders involved. There may be more to risk than the surface content of approaching her.

Or not - I'm not familiar with the entire situation. Just putting it out there for thought.

12. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,479⛀
    work and play should never breed

Dcdevon likes this.