World cup

Discussion in 'Drama' started by SexyAsianBitch, Jun 5, 2019.

1. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,501⛀
    Hey @Alex_AD do you think England will win it all? Sadly South Korea is in a very tough group. First match against France. Nobody is expecting them to win but they will not be knocked out first round either. Here are the top team to win each group.

A - France
    B - Germany
    C - Australia
    D - England
    E - Holland
    F - United States

Alex_AD and Dogowar like this.
  2. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,041⛀
    Damn it's world cup time ? I don't like soccer much but will watch the U.S play . So any comments I make on this thread if I do , please keep in mind I have absolutely no clue what I'm talking about. Haha

witchygirl and Alex_AD like this.
  3. Alex_AD

Alex_AD Guest

I don't really know much about women's football and I probably won't watch it too because i'll be busy. It's starting this week right? I really hope England can do it because they came so close last time. But I'm aware there are a few world class teams. USA will take some beating as they thrive on playing in this tournament. France have a great chance too. Don't underestimate my country Jamaica too. They might surprise a few

Dcdevon likes this.
  4. SexyAsianBitch

Money:
    57,501⛀
    Yes it starts Friday. First match is France vs Korea TT. Anyway here is a photo of Alex Morgan from the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition rsz_1x162521_tk1_03098_rawfinal1920.jpg

Z-0000 and ChocolateVinny like this.
  5. SexyAsianBitch

Money:
    57,501⛀
    England has a strong chance of going far but I doubt they will win it all. I would say they make it to the quarter final. My bracket I put them as winning third place.

Dogowar likes this.
  6. SexyAsianBitch

Money:
    57,501⛀
    Japan is good but just like Korea they are in a tough group. Argentina and England are predicted ahead of them. At least they tied the first game. It is so sad to see Korea in last with one more goal against than Nigeria.

7. SexyAsianBitch

Money:
    57,501⛀
    It's still too early to tell but I have Korea going to the knockout round. It is a long shot but I do not see them being the worst. Being the African Champs does not mean anything, just like a Japan winning the Asia games does not mean anything. If we went by how well teams did in local tournaments then China would be in the tournament. Predictions say Korea will barely make the 16. Right now the top five teams in order: France, USA, Germany, Netherlands, and England

8. SexyAsianBitch

Money:
    57,501⛀
    USA winning 13-0 against Thailand makes me feel a bit better with our 0-4 loss to France

9. Oldgymrat

Oldgymrat Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    51,454⛀
    Was very sad to see the USA women's behavior last night. It's obvious they were a far superior team the score itself would have been enough but all of the dancing and extracurricular celebrating in my opinion was way out of line especially on the world stage ! For the record I am from the USA and its saddens to see such poor sports person ship

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
  10. SexyAsianBitch

Money:
    57,501⛀
    Seems so, I did not expect them to lose. They just looked completely different from the Asia games

11. Alex_AD

Alex_AD Guest

Loool some of these games have been hilarious to watch

12. Alex_AD

Alex_AD Guest

I'm deffo supporting France tonight. She's just wow
    IMG_1146.JPG
    IMG_1145.JPG

Nips likes this.
  13. ChocolateVinny

ChocolateVinny Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Alex_AD likes this.