WTF

Discussion in 'Drama' started by Heidiwil, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Heidiwil

Heidiwil Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    34,270⛀
    What the fuck has this world come to that I've been banned on Facebook for 3 days for posting a picture of my 7 month old BOY, in swim shorts, sitting in a whale pool!? I havent even been banned on a sex site for Gosh sakes. This is my second time...the first, I understood slightly, as it was my daughter. Seriously, my son?

My status doesnt support this rant, so I'm being a drama llama here.

Just so sad :( (about the world, not FB) fuck them lol

2. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    209,635⛀
    It depends where you posted it on FB.

There’s zero tolerance for that here.

3. oldmann50

oldmann50 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    5,417⛀
    can't do anything these days incase ya upset anyone not like back in the 70's and 80's

Heidiwil likes this.
  4. Dogowar

Dogowar Well-Known Member FCN Regular

What gets me is there's videos of stoneings, violence to others and animals and tons of other hateful abuses rife on there, but a perfectly innocent photo like this gets pulled and you get a ban for it. That says volumes for the world in General. :(

Kbunny, Heidiwil and Lupine like this.
  5. TeeNTee

TeeNTee Guest

What makes the sex of the child any different. I know it's your personal business but posting pics of kids online is always a no no, there's so many pervs nowadays

BlueEyedLady, xyzrp and Delight like this.
  6. Jinxy

Jinxy Guest

If it’s on your own page with your privacy settings on then I can’t see anything wrong with it.
    So many sickos around tho.

Kbunny, Heidiwil, xyzrp and 3 others like this.
  7. Silk-BG

Silk-BG Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Agree, and your privacy settings usually help to ensure the pics can't be seen by no-one except those you trust.

Heidiwil likes this.
  8. TeeNTee

TeeNTee Guest

The problem is, nowadays who do you trust??

Silk-BG likes this.
  9. Silk-BG

You have time for FB too!! But you're right to say wtf!

AngieOttawa47 and Heidiwil like this.
  10. Silk-BG

Guess it depends how you lock your profile down. Personally mine is pretty much locked down to no public views. What it doesn't stop is someone with less privacy sharing your posts/pics though. Which is always the danger.

I'm just glad there were no camera phones when I was younger. There's enough incriminating photo's as it is from night out. :eek:

AngieOttawa47 likes this.
  11. Jinxy

Jinxy Guest

Well I guess it depends if you are one of those people who who adds ‘friends ‘ just cause you had a drink at the pub or you only add people you really know.

12. TeeNTee

TeeNTee Guest

I learned the hard way when I posted pics of my teen daughters bday and had guys making lewd comments, sadly I can't lock my profile due to work so I had to remove the pics.

I agree with you though

Heidiwil and Silk-BG like this.
  13. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    209,635⛀
    Sicko count/percentage probably didn’t increase.

What increased is easy/cheap access to Internet and population itself.

xyzrp, Silk-BG, TeeNTee and 1 other person like this.
  14. xyzrp

xyzrp Well-Known Member FCN Regular

https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards/child_nudity_sexual_exploitation

It doesn't matter what your privacy settings are, the images are removed and users are banned since the updated content policy.

What good is a privacy setting anyway? None of us are really aware who out of all those people in our friend list harbours which type of kink unless and until we have an access to their browsing history.

Delight and Heidiwil like this.
  15. Heidiwil

Money:
    34,270⛀
    That's what I am saying! Zero tolerance, just keep stating the words, Stan.

Shit is bullshit if you even knew what the pic was. Punish the innocent, that's cool. Its fucking FB and not FCN, although I did post one cropped innocently once and deleted it, thanks to a Friend reminding me of the sick world.

Momma bear comes out on this one. :mad:

AngieOttawa47 and Dogowar like this.
  16. Heidiwil

Money:
    34,270⛀
    That's crap, no offense.

17. Heidiwil

Money:
    34,270⛀
    Barely! I do like to keep timelines for my kids and every year I take the year's past and print an album so that when the graduate, they will have an album for every year of their lives. Yup, FB will make money off that. Still will. I'm not a hater, just pissed that's what we have come to. :(

Silk-BG likes this.
  18. Heidiwil

Money:
    34,270⛀
    Never! Only my old military buddies, family and known friends. I deny all day long otherwise lol

Jinxy likes this.
  19. Heidiwil

Money:
    34,270⛀
    Facebook has always been my way of connecting to people while serving in the military. I have a lifetime of memories on there. They will keep my business, just as FCN does with the sickos that can rock it out on here. I am just upset as a mom, people. Sad, mostly. That's all :confused:

Jinxy likes this.