WTF

Discussion in 'Drama' started by Heidiwil, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Heidiwil

Heidiwil Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    34,295⛀
    I have young ones. I havent hit that stage yet and dred it. I will for sure be on top of the world changing. It's one thing to be me, it's entirely separate when it's my kids. I know I posted it. So basically, my boy, who typically wouldnt wear a shirt when its 85 degrees, will have to if I would like to capture and share his joys. I do everything with my kids by myself (mostly) I love to capture what we do and share. That will not change, just their clothing ;) hahaha

As for FCN, "MY" clothes remain optional! Hahaha

2. Heidiwil

Money:
    34,295⛀
    Well my therapist says I have trust issues hahaha ;)

It's all drama, but if you were to see the pic, you would totally understand the rediculousness of a 3 day ban and I do have my profe set to private so I guess it's just an extreme for me to grasp. Thanks for the conversation. @Fildo66 is out in the woods so I cant bitch to him! Hahaha

AngieOttawa47 and Fildo66 like this.
  3. TeeNTee

TeeNTee Guest

That's crap but you're the one serving a FB ban.
    I'd call it smart

4. Heidiwil

Money:
    34,295⛀
    Hey to each his own. I'm not crying about the ban. Fuck the ban. I squeeze my time in there anyway. I've always done it for friends and family. When you live all over the world, social media serves its purpose. Not the point of the rant. Ain't no thang but a chicken wang. :p

5. Heidiwil

Money:
    34,295⛀
    I keep mine at a maintainable 200 hahaha

WomenRfromVenus likes this.
  6. Brock90

Brock90 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

I Agreed. Parent's are not caring there children's. The 21st century's kids are far from old days guys like us. Social media is fastest nowdays. I feel ashamed these kids misused it and always 24/7 exchanging and sharing abused pics , Sexting etc. Bullshit. Nokia is still best phone though.

7. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,512⛀
    people really need to read terms of use/ terms of services. Looking online and the terms of service. it states "...grant [Facebook] a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on... Facebook."

8. Brock90

What cost of printed pictures at Wal-Mart, spam book are good though still.
    Good enjoy your life even though FB has album photos lol.
    Me too love gift and letters by mail.
    :rolleyes:

9. Brock90

Ah ok good too know. Thank you

10. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,512⛀

Any photo you post on Facebook or Instagram, or any other entity they own becomes property of Facebook. Once again it is in the terms of services. “For content protected by intellectual property rights, such as photos and videos (IP content), you expressly grant us following permission […]: You grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable, royalty-free, worldwide license for the use of any IP content you post on or related to Facebook (IP license). This IP license ends when you delete your IP content or account; Unless your content has been shared with others and they have not deleted the content. “

Brock90 likes this.
  11. Brock90

Tmi. Thanks for the Information SAB. That's why don't post the pics nor videos. But Facebook is still working on it to avoid from Hackers. Be used FB as safely . Have Great Day !!