Your claim to fame...

Discussion in 'Drama' started by TheRealSlimLady, Apr 15, 2018.

1. TheRealSlimLady

TheRealSlimLady Well-Known Member

Money:
    5,941⛀
    Ok fess up... which celebs have you shamelessly pounced on, met or spotted out and about?

My recollection is quite poor but I do recall staying at the same hotel in Tenerife as Pauline Quirke, I spotted Lulu in an airport... and erm... can't remember the rest, other than I do know I met the entire Man U team back in the day :p

2. witchygirl

witchygirl Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,602⛀
    Huge AFL fan especially St Kilda x i met our retiring champion Nick Reiwvolt last yr i was like a gibbering school girl lol high light of my life x

3. Kelsey12

Kelsey12 Well-Known Member

Michael Cuddyer, David Wright, B.J. Upton, Halle Berry, Allen Iverson, Sweet Pea Whitaker, Michael Vick, Bruce Smith, Missy Elliott, Jeff Gordon and Pat Robertson. Not all at once - that would be a strange group.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  4. Jinxy

Jinxy Guest

@witchygirl I met Sam Fisher a few years back because I was friends with friends of his younger brother.

witchygirl likes this.
  5. witchygirl

Money:
    199,602⛀
    ohhh nice x hes cute

Jinxy likes this.
  6. Lakeside

Lakeside Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    112,922⛀
    Chris Hemsworth when he was making the Last (2nd last) Avengers movie in Brisbane. Between takes, he'd walk the crowds, signing autographs and chatting with the fans. I didn't remember to ask for an autograph but we did talk for a couple of minutes. That made my day/week/month/year. :D He is sooooooooooo nice.

Ls x

JustLogan, Jinxy and witchygirl like this.
  7. angellick44

angellick44 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    50,346⛀
    :)Garth brooks, Jim Cuddy, the late great Gord Downie!!!! Drummer from Green day. Micheal Burgess, Brent Butt, Colin James... To name a few :)

8. witchygirl

Money:
    199,602⛀
    Oh josh Jenkins kicked the footy with my then 3 yr old son in my shop once lol

JustLogan and Jinxy like this.
  9. Vey

Vey Guest

John Malkovich, Roger Waters, Adrien Brody, Jude Law and Sting.

JustLogan and witchygirl like this.
  10. Tall-UK-Guy

Tall-UK-Guy Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    5,321⛀
    My first job after leaving college was working on the 1993/94 version of Mary Shelley's Frankenstein. So I got to work with Kenneth Branagh, Robert de Niro, Helena Bonham Carter, John Cleese, Tum Hulce, Robert Hardy to name a few. Then went on to work with Christopher Lee and Sir Edward Fox on a British kids film. Did some stuff on Chocolat and got to work with Johnny Depp. And the Sylvester Stallone version of Judge Dredd. Amongst a few other jobs. Oh and when I was a lot younger my dad knew Charles Napier and I went swimming in his swimming pool one Christmas. :)

JustLogan likes this.
  11. Vey

Vey Guest

I love Kenneth Branagh. Send him my regards please ;):cool:

12. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    207,914⛀
    Rode an elevator with RusseII Crowe.

Walked right in front of the face of Rick BayIes.

Watched MichaeI Jordan partially pull open his basketball shorts and show motorcycle crash road rash on his ass to his (I think it was publicist)—I was ten feet away—at a Nike commercial shoot. CharIes BarkIey and a few baseball players were there.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018