Suggestion Multiple users in PM?

Discussion in 'UI Feedback, Suggestions, Improvements & Additions' started by ScottishAlex, Jan 11, 2024.

1. ScottishAlex

ScottishAlex Active Member FCN Regular

Is it possible to add a feature where you can PM more than one user at a time in the same PM?

If I want to chat privately with more than one person about the same thing, I either have to relay messages between two separate PMs, or take it to another messaging service.

I've seen in other chat software where you can set up your own room, and can invite whoever you want to it.

2. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,519⛀
    Currently not at this time. One of the plans from the beginning was to allow users to create their own rooms but many issues have risen ever since the conception of that idea. You might get it in the future but as of right now it is not possible for users to create rooms or to private message more than one person in the same private message. You can have multiple people in a message on the forums, however they all need to be registered users and it would not be in real time as it would in chat

3. ScottishAlex

ScottishAlex Active Member FCN Regular

Thanks for the prompt reply. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's something that can be added in the future.

4. AnIndianGirl

AnIndianGirl Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    5,813⛀
    Its would be nice feature to have :) thanks in advance:)

5. JennieNatural

JennieNatural Member FCN Regular

I would also like this feature very much.

6. Emmabi20

Emmabi20 New Member

Money:
    11⛀
    It would be great. Most of us connect here and if we want to have a room with multiple players we use a different website. I love fcn and I would pay for such feature.

7. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    211,510⛀