Fingers or Tongue?

Discussion in 'Hookups' started by XAdam_7, Feb 12, 2018.

1. XAdam_7

XAdam_7 Guest

Girls if you had to choose between fingers or tongue in your holes, which one would you choose?

Also which hole or both

2. Jodilynn

Jodilynn Member

Money:
    1,395⛀
    There is nothing like a warm, wet tongue on ur pussy but going in my home I'd definitely choose a finger in my pussy hole

XAdam_7 likes this.
  3. XAdam_7

XAdam_7 Guest

Mmmm if you’re fingered right you will get to enjoy the waterworks ;)

Hgirl1 and Jodilynn like this.
  4. Jodilynn

Jodilynn Member

Money:
    1,395⛀
    How would u finger me to make me cream all over??

5. XAdam_7

XAdam_7 Guest

I’d lick your pussy with the tip of my tongue up and down then press it hard against your Pussy spreading your Pussy lips as I lick your clit sucking and biting it. I’d rub your clit with my thumb slapping your Pussy before licking it some more. Licking it up and down sliding 2 fingers in side tie oussy knuckle deep. I’d lick and suck your clit as I finger You deep, fingering you uowards and backwards feeling your Pussy juice build up.... the rest you will have to experience in person ;)

Jodilynn likes this.
  6. Jaswant123

Jaswant123 New Member

Money:
    5⛀
    I am fucking your pussy and eat cum

7. TallulahBlue

TallulahBlue Well-Known Member

Money:
    23,015⛀
    Why can't it be both? I like to have my cake and eat it too. I also like to have your cake and eat it too, but now I'm straying off topic.

Hgirl1 and XAdam_7 like this.
  8. Jodilynn

Jodilynn Member

Money:
    1,395⛀
    Oooo
    Oooooo baby u got my pussy throbbing....tell me more pleeeaaasssee

9. XAdam_7

XAdam_7 Guest

Mmmm I like your thinking definitely my kinda girl. X

10. XAdam_7

XAdam_7 Guest

I’d pull my fingers out drenched in your Pussy juice and give them to you to suck as I put my tongue deep inside your wet pussy. Tongue Fuck you deep and rough tasting your Pussy feeling your wetness all over my lips. Slide 2 fingers back inside lifting your legs up over your head as I finger you deep and fast until you can’t control yourself and squirt all over my hand. ;)

Jodilynn likes this.
  11. Jodilynn

Jodilynn Member

Money:
    1,395⛀
    Oh fuck u have no idea how wet u got me....I just read this in a car full of my friends n I think I'm gonna tell them to stop so I can go to the bathroom read both ur posts n play with my pussy till I cum real quick....

XAdam_7 likes this.
  12. XAdam_7

XAdam_7 Guest

Wish I was there to enjoy you