M Markym52 Guest Oct 27, 2020 #1 So, I'm seeing a lady tomorrow for an hour. She said I can have multiple cums in that hour - hope I'm up to it!
So, I'm seeing a lady tomorrow for an hour. She said I can have multiple cums in that hour - hope I'm up to it!
N nylonlvr Resident FCN Regular Oct 29, 2020 #2 Markym52 said: So, I'm seeing a lady tomorrow for an hour. She said I can have multiple cums in that hour - hope I'm up to it! Click to expand... Wood like to know just how it went, don't hold anything back
Markym52 said: So, I'm seeing a lady tomorrow for an hour. She said I can have multiple cums in that hour - hope I'm up to it! Click to expand... Wood like to know just how it went, don't hold anything back
M Markym52 Guest Oct 29, 2020 #3 nylonlvr said: Wood like to know just how it went, don't hold anything back Click to expand... Well, it was a bit of a struggle to be honest. I managed twice - but that's only because she was incredibly hot.
nylonlvr said: Wood like to know just how it went, don't hold anything back Click to expand... Well, it was a bit of a struggle to be honest. I managed twice - but that's only because she was incredibly hot.
N nylonlvr Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2020 #4 Markym52 said: Well, it was a bit of a struggle to be honest. I managed twice - but that's only because she was incredibly hot. Click to expand... So you have left me hanging by imagining, twice is better than none, more meetings arranged yet?
Markym52 said: Well, it was a bit of a struggle to be honest. I managed twice - but that's only because she was incredibly hot. Click to expand... So you have left me hanging by imagining, twice is better than none, more meetings arranged yet?
M Markym52 Guest Oct 30, 2020 #5 nylonlvr said: So you have left me hanging by imagining, twice is better than none, more meetings arranged yet? Click to expand... Well, she was very hot - but also a very sweet, polite lady. If she's in the area again, I may well have a second go.
nylonlvr said: So you have left me hanging by imagining, twice is better than none, more meetings arranged yet? Click to expand... Well, she was very hot - but also a very sweet, polite lady. If she's in the area again, I may well have a second go.
N nylonlvr Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2020 #6 Markym52 said: Well, she was very hot - but also a very sweet, polite lady. If she's in the area again, I may well have a second go. Click to expand... Good man, jealous now
Markym52 said: Well, she was very hot - but also a very sweet, polite lady. If she's in the area again, I may well have a second go. Click to expand... Good man, jealous now