I have talked to some women who like being fisted snd like huge toys like the bad dragons. They said it took work to get to those points but the sensation of feeling that full is amazing. I think it is a turn on but I would also feel like my package couldn’t get the job done if that’s what they enjoy. I say go for it though
I have talked to some women who like being fisted snd like huge toys like the bad dragons. They said it took work to get to those points but the sensation of feeling that full is amazing. I think it is a turn on but I would also feel like my package couldn’t get the job done if that’s what they enjoy. I say go for it though
Yeah, on the other side of that I would be afraid of a normal dick not doing it for me after that. But I think it depends on how often you do it. Think it should be something that you do occasionally.
Yeah, on the other side of that I would be afraid of a normal dick not doing it for me after that. But I think it depends on how often you do it. Think it should be something that you do occasionally.
One of the women I had talked to who was into it her husband would do her. Then when she got off he would use his dick. She was so sensitive after orgasm and being stretched that it worked for them. I haven’t done it just what she had told me.