Chris_90 Ƭнε Gяєєк FCN Regular Oct 27, 2021 #1,601 Pppp99 said: Dude stop with the other languages or I'll start speaking Bulgarian and we'll both get banned Click to expand... I’m sorry.. but it’s @CoquetteX her fault.. the coquette got me thinking in French
Pppp99 said: Dude stop with the other languages or I'll start speaking Bulgarian and we'll both get banned Click to expand... I’m sorry.. but it’s @CoquetteX her fault.. the coquette got me thinking in French
C CoquetteX Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,602 Pppp99 said: It's a swear word isn't it? Click to expand... Hm maybe da
Chris_90 Ƭнε Gяєєк FCN Regular Oct 27, 2021 #1,603 CoquetteX said: Can You keep my secrets??? Click to expand... I will lock it in my pocket and take it to my grave
CoquetteX said: Can You keep my secrets??? Click to expand... I will lock it in my pocket and take it to my grave
P Pppp99 Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,604 Chris_90 said: I’m sorry.. but it’s @CoquetteX her fault.. the coquette got me thinking in French Click to expand... Yeah right I know you were just trying to be sexy for me. but don't worry you don't need to speak French for me to think you are sexy
Chris_90 said: I’m sorry.. but it’s @CoquetteX her fault.. the coquette got me thinking in French Click to expand... Yeah right I know you were just trying to be sexy for me. but don't worry you don't need to speak French for me to think you are sexy
C CoquetteX Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,605 Chris_90 said: I will lock it in my pocket and take it to my grave Click to expand... Oh...
P Pppp99 Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,606 CoquetteX said: Hm maybe da Click to expand... I know how to say yes in French too so that doesn't count
CoquetteX said: Hm maybe da Click to expand... I know how to say yes in French too so that doesn't count
C CoquetteX Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,607 Chris_90 said: I’m sorry.. but it’s @CoquetteX her fault.. the coquette got me thinking in French Click to expand...
Chris_90 said: I’m sorry.. but it’s @CoquetteX her fault.. the coquette got me thinking in French Click to expand...
C CoquetteX Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,608 Pppp99 said: I know how to say yes in French too so that doesn't count Click to expand... Dobre
P Pppp99 Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,609 CoquetteX said: Dobre Click to expand... OH wowww two word you must have studied Bulgarian at school or something
CoquetteX said: Dobre Click to expand... OH wowww two word you must have studied Bulgarian at school or something
C CoquetteX Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,610 Pppp99 said: OH wowww two word you must have studied Bulgarian at school or something Click to expand... Maybe, but anyway blagodarim
Pppp99 said: OH wowww two word you must have studied Bulgarian at school or something Click to expand... Maybe, but anyway blagodarim
P Pppp99 Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,612 CoquetteX said: Maybe, but anyway blagodarim Click to expand... You just said WE thank you if you want to say thank you not using plural it's : blagodaria
CoquetteX said: Maybe, but anyway blagodarim Click to expand... You just said WE thank you if you want to say thank you not using plural it's : blagodaria
C CoquetteX Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,613 Pppp99 said: You just said WE thank you if you want to say thank you not using plural it's : blagodaria Click to expand... Ugh fine
Pppp99 said: You just said WE thank you if you want to say thank you not using plural it's : blagodaria Click to expand... Ugh fine
P Pppp99 Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,619 Chris I think you got things covered here I'm going to practice and go to bed