And when you two forgetting to count, then start blaming each other for the slow pace![]()
youre mean we tried really hard
And when you two forgetting to count, then start blaming each other for the slow pace![]()
You don't care about your life, do you?101% true with the current 'innocent' counting partner and pace![]()
youre mean we tried really hard
You don't care about your life, do you?
![]()
Yes, plenty of times when I was away.Soo i gotta ask… has it ever been done over the 355 pages?
Yeah, lmao.Soo i gotta ask… has it ever been done over the 355 pages?
Yes, plenty of times when I was away.
Rarely when I was activeso, you have chance.. Be optimistic
![]()
At some point someone will stop you from being cheeky.Of course I do, got a good nap, got recharged as well.. All good here, thanks to you both![]()
Ugh, he can suck my foot!i amim just a lil worried you broke vanillas optimism you meany
Indeed! And it flows through his typing fingers into this thread.Guess he has a big mouth lol
![]()
Guess he has a big mouth lol
![]()
Indeed! And it flows through his typing fingers into this thread.![]()
But that doesn't top the imagination in which I use you as a doormat.What an imagination![]()
But that doesn't top the imagination in which I use you as a doormat.![]()
You don't want to know that.What are your top such imaginations then?![]()
Maybe.Does that list contain any cliffs and you falling down?![]()
Maybe I should write a book. “How to trigger a maggot”Sounds interesting![]()
Maybe I should write a book. “How to trigger a maggot”![]()
Right now I'm really imagining a little maggot hanging on a fishing hook.I can help you to improve the draft if you discuss the content with me![]()
Right now I'm really imagining a little maggot hanging on a fishing hook.![]()